Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Shameful Familiar Adoptions
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@Reaganstorme
hi~ could I maybe ask for the silver springbok, the celestial antelope, and the elk if they're still available? uwu
@Reaganstorme
hi~ could I maybe ask for the silver springbok, the celestial antelope, and the elk if they're still available? uwu
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@Reaganstorme
May I have a rambra, ember mouse and crimson emperor if they're available?
@Reaganstorme
May I have a rambra, ember mouse and crimson emperor if they're available?
@Reaganstorme can i have a elk, and ember mouse?
@Reaganstorme can i have a elk, and ember mouse?
@Reaganstorme Hi! I just joined and a friend directed me here. I was wondering if I could adopt a few of these familiars? I was looking at your Stonewatch Harpy and Hainu.
@Reaganstorme Hi! I just joined and a friend directed me here. I was wondering if I could adopt a few of these familiars? I was looking at your Stonewatch Harpy and Hainu.
@Reaganstorme - I followed this from your signature; how does this work? :D Do i give a familiar and get a familiar? Do I ask for one, pay you...? This is so cute! I wish my owls had googly eyes.

I'm loving the Kelp Tender and the Mammertee; they remind me of my ladylove and I. XD I'd probably end up giving one to her.
@Reaganstorme - I followed this from your signature; how does this work? :D Do i give a familiar and get a familiar? Do I ask for one, pay you...? This is so cute! I wish my owls had googly eyes.

I'm loving the Kelp Tender and the Mammertee; they remind me of my ladylove and I. XD I'd probably end up giving one to her.
MUkuSYO.gif
{NOTICE OF TEMPORARY CLOSURE}

Until such time as I can catch up with outstanding requests, I shall no longer be accepting donations or further requests.

If I do not have the familiar/s you requested, I will try to check your Bestiaries to see if I have anything else you might need.

My apologies to all, but I will likely not be responding to posts made after this point.

*Selfnote: Page 21
{NOTICE OF TEMPORARY CLOSURE}

Until such time as I can catch up with outstanding requests, I shall no longer be accepting donations or further requests.

If I do not have the familiar/s you requested, I will try to check your Bestiaries to see if I have anything else you might need.

My apologies to all, but I will likely not be responding to posts made after this point.

*Selfnote: Page 21
@Reaganstorme this is awesome! i know you are temporarily closed but may I use your little banner in my signature? :)
@Reaganstorme this is awesome! i know you are temporarily closed but may I use your little banner in my signature? :)
517117grkpbyjcvm.gifleft.pngShameful.pngright.png517117grkpbyjcvm.gif
nooo my Wildwood Owl babies. ;A; come home to mama
nooo my Wildwood Owl babies. ;A; come home to mama
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Aeonox
Please ping me when you reopen. I run a familiar swap tread and would love to take a look sometime to find things for my tread-users and me :)
@Aeonox
Please ping me when you reopen. I run a familiar swap tread and would love to take a look sometime to find things for my tread-users and me :)
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Lisegathe

I'm not the one who runs the thread actually. :'D I COLLECT Wildwood Owls in particular. Got about 7 pages of them in my vault, yepyep!
@Lisegathe

I'm not the one who runs the thread actually. :'D I COLLECT Wildwood Owls in particular. Got about 7 pages of them in my vault, yepyep!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28