Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@demesne
(Lol no I'm not)
I'll send you the linens and I guess a leather wrap? You seem to really like wraps so I'm sure that'll suffice. I'll throw materials in too that could come in handy to you at some point. Thank you!
@demesne
(Lol no I'm not)
I'll send you the linens and I guess a leather wrap? You seem to really like wraps so I'm sure that'll suffice. I'll throw materials in too that could come in handy to you at some point. Thank you!
5d57d01ec96072468698052c998cb64c.jpg
@featherdragon
I love me some wraps, and leather ones actually are on my secret list of wants. This is for a Red Birdskull Necklace too, right? ^^ Just double-checking so that I know to send it.
@featherdragon
I love me some wraps, and leather ones actually are on my secret list of wants. This is for a Red Birdskull Necklace too, right? ^^ Just double-checking so that I know to send it.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@demesne

Correct! That's exactly it!
@demesne

Correct! That's exactly it!
5d57d01ec96072468698052c998cb64c.jpg
@Demesne I can send the leaves right away.
@Demesne I can send the leaves right away.
I collect
Honeybee Grey River Jumper Micromoth Battered Book of Fables Olive Sea Snake
@Blackwingedmedic
Great, I'll reply with the Red Birdskull set. ^^
@Blackwingedmedic
Great, I'll reply with the Red Birdskull set. ^^

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Demesne
I saw that you were in need of a navy neck wrap, would you be able to trade your red birdskull wingpiece for that?:3
@Demesne
I saw that you were in need of a navy neck wrap, would you be able to trade your red birdskull wingpiece for that?:3
fr__tundra_pixel_painting_by_baelfin-d9cus5j.gif
@nwyfre
I am indeed looking for a navy neck wrap, but I'm afraid I'm not willing to do a straight trade. :x At the moment the cheapest red birdskull wingpiece would be it's Marketplace price of 15,500, and navy neck wraps are at 2,000 in the Auction House right now.
@nwyfre
I am indeed looking for a navy neck wrap, but I'm afraid I'm not willing to do a straight trade. :x At the moment the cheapest red birdskull wingpiece would be it's Marketplace price of 15,500, and navy neck wraps are at 2,000 in the Auction House right now.

@Demesne Ohh, you remade your thread--
Uh, 88 Fragile Antlers (425T/ea ~37kT) for your Umbral Wreath (37kT)? :)
@Demesne Ohh, you remade your thread--
Uh, 88 Fragile Antlers (425T/ea ~37kT) for your Umbral Wreath (37kT)? :)
@Caelthus
Indeed I did, needed more space to work with. X3 And that sounds good to me, I'll send over the wreath,
@Caelthus
Indeed I did, needed more space to work with. X3 And that sounds good to me, I'll send over the wreath,

@Demesne

Hello again! Just wondering if you would trade Black Spats, Navy Arm Wraps, plus 10,000 treasure for a Sakura Flowerfall? :)
@Demesne

Hello again! Just wondering if you would trade Black Spats, Navy Arm Wraps, plus 10,000 treasure for a Sakura Flowerfall? :)
xtVRlji.gif ZHoIQus.png CSkG6yq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12