Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@Demesne

I have an Eastsong Haori (11.5kt) That I'd love to give you in exchange for a brilliant psywurm (6kt), salve kamaitachi (4k), and 1500t in seafood.

I also have 23 Carnaval Tulips for trade. I can't figure out how much they're worth, though. Would they be considered food points or Swipp items? Their AH prices are outrageously high... *confused*
@Demesne

I have an Eastsong Haori (11.5kt) That I'd love to give you in exchange for a brilliant psywurm (6kt), salve kamaitachi (4k), and 1500t in seafood.

I also have 23 Carnaval Tulips for trade. I can't figure out how much they're worth, though. Would they be considered food points or Swipp items? Their AH prices are outrageously high... *confused*
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo5_500.png
@fluidstatic
That trade sounds just fine to me. Would you like me to send first?

And Carnaval Tulips are used for the Harvest Floracat trade from Swipp, which is why they're worth so much in the AH. The Floracats are relatively new, so a lot of members are still trying to get enough items to make the trade. ^^
@fluidstatic
That trade sounds just fine to me. Would you like me to send first?

And Carnaval Tulips are used for the Harvest Floracat trade from Swipp, which is why they're worth so much in the AH. The Floracats are relatively new, so a lot of members are still trying to get enough items to make the trade. ^^
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Demesne

Yes please. :)

Would you also consider buying Carnaval Tulips at 17 gems each?

ETA: No, this is a trade thread, sorry, I got confused for a moment. *shakes self a bit*

apparently all these flowers are worth 100kt at the moment, give or take, so I'm going to slink off and do some math and get back to you with another trade offer soon-ish. Thank you! :)
@Demesne

Yes please. :)

Would you also consider buying Carnaval Tulips at 17 gems each?

ETA: No, this is a trade thread, sorry, I got confused for a moment. *shakes self a bit*

apparently all these flowers are worth 100kt at the moment, give or take, so I'm going to slink off and do some math and get back to you with another trade offer soon-ish. Thank you! :)
@fluidstatic
Trade sent.

I really only trade for items, and I don't even have any gems at the moment. Spent the few I had trying to make one of my progens less of an ugly butt. ^^;
@fluidstatic
Trade sent.

I really only trade for items, and I don't even have any gems at the moment. Spent the few I had trying to make one of my progens less of an ugly butt. ^^;

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Demesne

I have:

10 carnaval tulips (45kt)

I would like:

40 fire flowers (12k)
Tidelord Sackdoll (5.1k)
Bluemoon aviar (4.6)
Dented iron boots (2.4)
Dented iron belt (2.5)
Dented iron pauldrons (2.6)
Dented iron helmet (3.2)
dented iron tail cuffs (3.9)
simple pearly necklace (9.5)
100t (to make the difference)

Is this fair? *Hoping I did the math properly*
@Demesne

I have:

10 carnaval tulips (45kt)

I would like:

40 fire flowers (12k)
Tidelord Sackdoll (5.1k)
Bluemoon aviar (4.6)
Dented iron boots (2.4)
Dented iron belt (2.5)
Dented iron pauldrons (2.6)
Dented iron helmet (3.2)
dented iron tail cuffs (3.9)
simple pearly necklace (9.5)
100t (to make the difference)

Is this fair? *Hoping I did the math properly*
@fluidstatic
My math says that totals up to 45.8k without the 100t, so really I should be sending you 800t to make up the difference. X3
And it seems fair to me. Shall I send first again?

I keep typing your name I'm so sorry.

2nd edit;; I have to go for a bit, I should be back in 20-30 minutes.
@fluidstatic
My math says that totals up to 45.8k without the 100t, so really I should be sending you 800t to make up the difference. X3
And it seems fair to me. Shall I send first again?

I keep typing your name I'm so sorry.

2nd edit;; I have to go for a bit, I should be back in 20-30 minutes.

@Demesne

I'll be around.

Would you also send me back the Brilliant Psywurm and the Salve Kamaitachi if I throw in 2 more tulips, and send 800t worth of seafood instead of the treasure? I'm so very inconvenient, misreading my hoard before, agh, my apologies again
@Demesne

I'll be around.

Would you also send me back the Brilliant Psywurm and the Salve Kamaitachi if I throw in 2 more tulips, and send 800t worth of seafood instead of the treasure? I'm so very inconvenient, misreading my hoard before, agh, my apologies again
@fluidstatic
I can definitely send them back. Don't worry about adding seafood or treasure to make up the difference, it doesn't have to be exact. ^^

edit;; I DID IT AGAIN. My brain keeps translating fluidstatic to fluidtastic. Items are being sent right now.
@fluidstatic
I can definitely send them back. Don't worry about adding seafood or treasure to make up the difference, it doesn't have to be exact. ^^

edit;; I DID IT AGAIN. My brain keeps translating fluidstatic to fluidtastic. Items are being sent right now.

@Demesne

It's all good. I'm totally fluidtastic. *grins*

Thanks again for your patience!
@Demesne

It's all good. I'm totally fluidtastic. *grins*

Thanks again for your patience!
@Demesne

I'd like...
Green birdskull legband - 3k
Dented iron tail cuffs - 3.9k
Copper wing bangles - 2.4k