Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@ShamelessScalies
No worries, everything here is fully set up. X3 And I'd be perfectly fine with that trade. I'll send a flowerfall your way.
@ShamelessScalies
No worries, everything here is fully set up. X3 And I'd be perfectly fine with that trade. I'll send a flowerfall your way.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@meagkhan
Whoops, you posted while I was typing. And that is correct, the total of those stones is 4,500.
@meagkhan
Whoops, you posted while I was typing. And that is correct, the total of those stones is 4,500.

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Demesne I have 35 Bladed FlatLeaves at the moment, I'm intereseted in the red birdskull apparel, what you have at least (one of each). I have a (Clown/Iri or Seraph/Basic) WildClaw nest that I can finally start breeding tomorrow if you'd like to reserve an egg or a guardian nest hatching tomorrow for exalting? If not I also have the Treeborn Skin, (F Guardian). I know how high the red birdskull apparel is in the Ah but the marketplace price is a mystery to me.
@Demesne I have 35 Bladed FlatLeaves at the moment, I'm intereseted in the red birdskull apparel, what you have at least (one of each). I have a (Clown/Iri or Seraph/Basic) WildClaw nest that I can finally start breeding tomorrow if you'd like to reserve an egg or a guardian nest hatching tomorrow for exalting? If not I also have the Treeborn Skin, (F Guardian). I know how high the red birdskull apparel is in the Ah but the marketplace price is a mystery to me.
I collect
Honeybee Grey River Jumper Micromoth Battered Book of Fables Olive Sea Snake
@demesne

Hi! I hear you're looking for a white linen headwrap? Would you care to trade one of your birdskull headdresses for it?
@demesne

Hi! I hear you're looking for a white linen headwrap? Would you care to trade one of your birdskull headdresses for it?
5d57d01ec96072468698052c998cb64c.jpg
Sorry for the delay, I was suddenly being pinged all over. ^^;

@Blackwingedmedic
There's a neat trick someone found a while ago concerning apparel you can get in the Marketplace; the auto sale price is actually about 10% of their Marketplace price without Dominance discount, so you just add a 0 at the end to figure it out. :3
Luckily though, most of the red birdskull items are cheaper in the AH.

Cost of Pieces
Legband - 6,400
Armband - 7,900
Necklace - 8,300
Headdress - 16,000
Wingpiece - 15,500 (Marketplace price, more expensive in AH)
Total = 54,100

As far as I know, the Bladed Flatleaves are at around 1k each, but they're super useful at this point, so they would work just on their own for the Red Birdskull set. ^^

@featherdragon
I'm definitely interested in a white linen head wrap. Which birdskull headdress did you want? :3
Sorry for the delay, I was suddenly being pinged all over. ^^;

@Blackwingedmedic
There's a neat trick someone found a while ago concerning apparel you can get in the Marketplace; the auto sale price is actually about 10% of their Marketplace price without Dominance discount, so you just add a 0 at the end to figure it out. :3
Luckily though, most of the red birdskull items are cheaper in the AH.

Cost of Pieces
Legband - 6,400
Armband - 7,900
Necklace - 8,300
Headdress - 16,000
Wingpiece - 15,500 (Marketplace price, more expensive in AH)
Total = 54,100

As far as I know, the Bladed Flatleaves are at around 1k each, but they're super useful at this point, so they would work just on their own for the Red Birdskull set. ^^

@featherdragon
I'm definitely interested in a white linen head wrap. Which birdskull headdress did you want? :3

@Demesne

I'd like to buy 1,000 seafood food points if you still have them, please! :)

EDIT: I will pay in treasure or current festival currency -- Your call!
@Demesne

I'd like to buy 1,000 seafood food points if you still have them, please! :)

EDIT: I will pay in treasure or current festival currency -- Your call!
xtVRlji.gif ZHoIQus.png CSkG6yq.gif
@demesne

Sorry for changing my mind last minute, but could I actually have the red birdskull necklace if it's still in your possession?

Neeeeeeevermind you know what I said before. I'm too slow. XDDD
@demesne

Sorry for changing my mind last minute, but could I actually have the red birdskull necklace if it's still in your possession?

Neeeeeeevermind you know what I said before. I'm too slow. XDDD
5d57d01ec96072468698052c998cb64c.jpg
@Vyrthur
I do indeed. :) The total is 15,000 treasure, but I am willing to take 12,500 in treasure or items.
@Vyrthur
I do indeed. :) The total is 15,000 treasure, but I am willing to take 12,500 in treasure or items.

@Demesne

Does 18 Bladed Flatleaves sound good? I prefer to overpay if I am using items. :D
@Demesne

Does 18 Bladed Flatleaves sound good? I prefer to overpay if I am using items. :D
xtVRlji.gif ZHoIQus.png CSkG6yq.gif
@featherdragon
(You're very fast. X3)
I take literally any and all items, so any junk materials you don't want I can take, and any apparel is welcome. If the apparel happens to be on the stupidly long list of items I eventually want, then great, and if not, I'll add it onto the list of apparel I'm selling/trading so that someone who does want it can come by and take it. ^^

I'll send the Red Birdskull Headdress your way.

@Vyrthur
I need to start typing faster. XD
And if you're serious, that would be amazing. :D I can start sending the food points your way now if you like.
@featherdragon
(You're very fast. X3)
I take literally any and all items, so any junk materials you don't want I can take, and any apparel is welcome. If the apparel happens to be on the stupidly long list of items I eventually want, then great, and if not, I'll add it onto the list of apparel I'm selling/trading so that someone who does want it can come by and take it. ^^

I'll send the Red Birdskull Headdress your way.

@Vyrthur
I need to start typing faster. XD
And if you're serious, that would be amazing. :D I can start sending the food points your way now if you like.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12