Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Acantha
I can definitely do that. Would you like me to send first?
@Acantha
I can definitely do that. Would you like me to send first?
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Demesne I don't really care, I'll send mine now. c:
@Demesne I don't really care, I'll send mine now. c:
t8H4oa5.pngsuKcQQf.pngUeqVPmF.png
T3hkNqx.png
wklLZNi.pngA5IOZ3A.pngFH857G9.png
@KarkatSizemore
A Chattering Parrot has somehow managed to find the crystal skinned Imperial, and clucks "Found one, found one" over and over again as it shoves a note in his direction. The note is in a semi-universal dragon language, and reads as follows:

We have managed to acquire a Mysterious Cowl. If you are still interested in one, please do stop by to trade.
- Jarvan of The Humble Trader

P.S. - My apologies for the parrot. He takes his job very seriously, just can't learn to keep his beak shut.
@KarkatSizemore
A Chattering Parrot has somehow managed to find the crystal skinned Imperial, and clucks "Found one, found one" over and over again as it shoves a note in his direction. The note is in a semi-universal dragon language, and reads as follows:

We have managed to acquire a Mysterious Cowl. If you are still interested in one, please do stop by to trade.
- Jarvan of The Humble Trader

P.S. - My apologies for the parrot. He takes his job very seriously, just can't learn to keep his beak shut.

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Demesne

Troy startled by the loud squaking of the bird, having been distracted by counting the loot in his resent scavenging exploation. "Why you!" He snaps, but then it clicks just what the bird is saying. "Oh! How wonderful." He clasps his claws together, grabbing a sack and stuffing a few items into it. Oh good! His first trade!

He arrived at the trading place and had a wide grin on his glittering face as he greated the owner. "Your bird gave me quite the scare, but I am here now and have some items of interest for you." He plops the bag onto the counter. "Old festival currency given to me from my elders, though we have some extra familiars and other odds and ends if you would rather something else?" He scratched a place under his glove idly, happy to get out of the cave again. "It is a gift for our newest member. She keeps muttering things about strange subjects, and I thought a black cowl would perhaps cheer her up."
@Demesne

Troy startled by the loud squaking of the bird, having been distracted by counting the loot in his resent scavenging exploation. "Why you!" He snaps, but then it clicks just what the bird is saying. "Oh! How wonderful." He clasps his claws together, grabbing a sack and stuffing a few items into it. Oh good! His first trade!

He arrived at the trading place and had a wide grin on his glittering face as he greated the owner. "Your bird gave me quite the scare, but I am here now and have some items of interest for you." He plops the bag onto the counter. "Old festival currency given to me from my elders, though we have some extra familiars and other odds and ends if you would rather something else?" He scratched a place under his glove idly, happy to get out of the cave again. "It is a gift for our newest member. She keeps muttering things about strange subjects, and I thought a black cowl would perhaps cheer her up."
89fe65865939a5d3f3ec37e1146e2626b35a30c9.png
@KarkatSizemore
Jarvan smiled pleasantly as the Imperial entered the shop. "I do apologize, the bird I usually send out is busy helping some of my other clan mates. Ah yes, cowls do seem to suit dragons of a stranger nature." He chuckled briefly, thinking of one such dragon in his own clan. "As for items we are seeking, we do have a list of things requested by my matriarch and others in the clan, but we are all very patient and don't require them right now. So really anything you wish to part with is perfectly fine for trading."

The small Fae flew over and landed on the counter, flapping her head fins as a greeting. "I ran some numbers, the Mysterious Cowl is valued at 14,000 treasure, but we will gladly accept any offered valued as low as 12,000."
@KarkatSizemore
Jarvan smiled pleasantly as the Imperial entered the shop. "I do apologize, the bird I usually send out is busy helping some of my other clan mates. Ah yes, cowls do seem to suit dragons of a stranger nature." He chuckled briefly, thinking of one such dragon in his own clan. "As for items we are seeking, we do have a list of things requested by my matriarch and others in the clan, but we are all very patient and don't require them right now. So really anything you wish to part with is perfectly fine for trading."

The small Fae flew over and landed on the counter, flapping her head fins as a greeting. "I ran some numbers, the Mysterious Cowl is valued at 14,000 treasure, but we will gladly accept any offered valued as low as 12,000."

@Demesne

He hums, tapping his claws onto the ground. "Well then I brought along an Aid battlestone and a bunch of festival currency, how many would you like?" He smiled, pulling the stone from the bag and resting his claws on it. His wings flicked as he smiled to the Fae, then back to the Tundra. "Or should you let the little lady decide?" Wouldn't want to upset her, Faes are terrifying when mad.
@Demesne

He hums, tapping his claws onto the ground. "Well then I brought along an Aid battlestone and a bunch of festival currency, how many would you like?" He smiled, pulling the stone from the bag and resting his claws on it. His wings flicked as he smiled to the Fae, then back to the Tundra. "Or should you let the little lady decide?" Wouldn't want to upset her, Faes are terrifying when mad.
@KarkatSizemore
The Tundra grabbed a list from under the counter, quickly looking it over. "Well, Aid battlestones right are valued at 8,500 by the looks of it. And we value festival currency items at 500 treasure each, so that would be..." He leaned on the counter, resting his chin on one paw as he attempted to do the math in his head.

Clucking and shaking her head, the Fae turned to face Troy. "So for a fair trade we can take the Aid and anywhere from 7 to 11 festival currency items." She gently patted the Tundra's furry arm. "Math isn't your thing, fluffy one."
@KarkatSizemore
The Tundra grabbed a list from under the counter, quickly looking it over. "Well, Aid battlestones right are valued at 8,500 by the looks of it. And we value festival currency items at 500 treasure each, so that would be..." He leaned on the counter, resting his chin on one paw as he attempted to do the math in his head.

Clucking and shaking her head, the Fae turned to face Troy. "So for a fair trade we can take the Aid and anywhere from 7 to 11 festival currency items." She gently patted the Tundra's furry arm. "Math isn't your thing, fluffy one."

@Demesne
(Ill send the items tomorrow since my butt friend won't help me :I ill also reply and give you the aid and 9 FC)
@Demesne
(Ill send the items tomorrow since my butt friend won't help me :I ill also reply and give you the aid and 9 FC)
@Demesne
I have:
Gossamer fillet - 17.5k
Shadowscale chest guard - 13k
3 rename scrolls - 18k

Total: 48.5k

I want:
Winddaddy plushie - 10k (I just bought one this morning for 3k!)
Red Birdskull Wingpiece - 15k
1 Nomad's Sandwastes Sash - 4.5k
1 Simple Iron Necklace - 2.4k
1 Simple Darksteel Necklace - 3.5k
Tide lord plushie - 5k

Total: 40.4k
Then white cabbage butterflies and java sparrows!
@Demesne
I have:
Gossamer fillet - 17.5k
Shadowscale chest guard - 13k
3 rename scrolls - 18k

Total: 48.5k

I want:
Winddaddy plushie - 10k (I just bought one this morning for 3k!)
Red Birdskull Wingpiece - 15k
1 Nomad's Sandwastes Sash - 4.5k
1 Simple Iron Necklace - 2.4k
1 Simple Darksteel Necklace - 3.5k
Tide lord plushie - 5k

Total: 40.4k
Then white cabbage butterflies and java sparrows!
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4
I have 12 White Cabbage Butterflies and 84 Java Sparrows, and their current prices are roughly;

White Cabbage Butterfly = 850T each
Java Sparrow = 300T each

It's up to you how many you want of each. ^^
@L1BR4
I have 12 White Cabbage Butterflies and 84 Java Sparrows, and their current prices are roughly;

White Cabbage Butterfly = 850T each
Java Sparrow = 300T each

It's up to you how many you want of each. ^^

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12