Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Doragon's Egg Quest (update 7/22)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 179 180
@Tenebris
alright. would you like to give me the egg + 35k for a mystical glowing chest, then?
@Tenebris
alright. would you like to give me the egg + 35k for a mystical glowing chest, then?
@Doragon
Sounds good to me.
@Doragon
Sounds good to me.
The Shadow Dragons of the Tangled Wood are tricksters. They prefer to be capricious and fickle, like the flickering shadows they manipulate. Of all the dragons, Shadow Dragons are the most enthralled by games, and delight most in winning, even if it means underhandedly.

-Anonymous
@Tenebris
mmk, send the egg+t and i'll send your chest!
@Tenebris
mmk, send the egg+t and i'll send your chest!
@Doragon
Done.
@Doragon
Done.
The Shadow Dragons of the Tangled Wood are tricksters. They prefer to be capricious and fickle, like the flickering shadows they manipulate. Of all the dragons, Shadow Dragons are the most enthralled by games, and delight most in winning, even if it means underhandedly.

-Anonymous
@Doragon Just out of curiosity are you planning to hatch them all one day?
@Doragon Just out of curiosity are you planning to hatch them all one day?
@Grumpydoog
i have no idea! maybe. O: there would be sooooooo many gen 1s i would have to rehome or exalt xD
@Grumpydoog
i have no idea! maybe. O: there would be sooooooo many gen 1s i would have to rehome or exalt xD
@Doragon

A shadow egg for the black&purple flair scarf, sakura owl and ember mouse? That's close to the AH price I think. Tell me if you disagree =D
@Doragon

A shadow egg for the black&purple flair scarf, sakura owl and ember mouse? That's close to the AH price I think. Tell me if you disagree =D
y0r4chX.gif
@Doragon Well I'm looking for a very specific one, or three. But yeah, tons of dragons!
@Doragon Well I'm looking for a very specific one, or three. But yeah, tons of dragons!
@Meph
yeah i could do that. send the egg and i'll send your items?

@Grumpydoog
ahhhh i see! what ones are you looking for? :3c
@Meph
yeah i could do that. send the egg and i'll send your items?

@Grumpydoog
ahhhh i see! what ones are you looking for? :3c
@Doragon I'm looking for a maize, X, maize female with light eyes. A rust, chocolate, chocolate with earth and a something... I forgot the colours for the last one. XD;

The third is a Navy, Blue, Blue water female. The elements are bonuses, but they don't /need/ to match.
@Doragon I'm looking for a maize, X, maize female with light eyes. A rust, chocolate, chocolate with earth and a something... I forgot the colours for the last one. XD;

The third is a Navy, Blue, Blue water female. The elements are bonuses, but they don't /need/ to match.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 179 180