Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] 9k gems 1:990
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 87 88
@Alphaeon
I have 300 if you're buying them still c:
@Alphaeon
I have 300 if you're buying them still c:
@spadesoilslick, yay! Then I'll have met my quota for today. :D Send 'em over and I'll give yah 105k!
@spadesoilslick, yay! Then I'll have met my quota for today. :D Send 'em over and I'll give yah 105k!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Online!
Online!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon

I have 193 gems I could toss your way if you want gems still?
@Alphaeon

I have 193 gems I could toss your way if you want gems still?
@EternaNyx, awesome! Send them over and I'll toss 91,675T back at you. :^)
@EternaNyx, awesome! Send them over and I'll toss 91,675T back at you. :^)
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

Bump!
Bump!
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon
I have 126 for sale.
@Alphaeon
I have 126 for sale.
@Broski1984, ah, great! That'll be 59,850 treasure from me. Send the gems my way and I'll respond with the treasure ASAP.
@Broski1984, ah, great! That'll be 59,850 treasure from me. Send the gems my way and I'll respond with the treasure ASAP.
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

Bump!
Bump!
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon

Hello, I would like to sell 1000 gems, if you still want them?
@Alphaeon

Hello, I would like to sell 1000 gems, if you still want them?
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 87 88