Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] 10k gems 1:990
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 87 88
@Mystik, yes please, that'd be perfect! Send them on over and I'll reply right away with 475k. :^)
@Mystik, yes please, that'd be perfect! Send them on over and I'll reply right away with 475k. :^)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Yay it worked! XD thank you very much! ^^
Yay it worked! XD thank you very much! ^^
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
I would Love to Trade Out Some Gems .... How do i proceed, im New here...thanx Aliee

I have 1500 Gems...
I would Love to Trade Out Some Gems .... How do i proceed, im New here...thanx Aliee

I have 1500 Gems...
@Alphaeon
If the offer is still on the table, I've got 103 gems to sell.
@Alphaeon
If the offer is still on the table, I've got 103 gems to sell.
@AlieeMZ84, PMing you now!

@sequentialseries, I'm definitely still open, send the gems on over and I'll reply with 48,925 treasure!
@AlieeMZ84, PMing you now!

@sequentialseries, I'm definitely still open, send the gems on over and I'll reply with 48,925 treasure!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Sent that back .hoping I did it right..
Aliee
Sent that back .hoping I did it right..
Aliee
@Alphaeon
Sent the gems!
@Alphaeon
Sent the gems!
@AlieeMZ84 @sequentialseries

Again, sorry for the delay on those gems, you two! I don't know what I was thinking. Enjoy!
@AlieeMZ84 @sequentialseries

Again, sorry for the delay on those gems, you two! I don't know what I was thinking. Enjoy!
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

Thank you !!
Thank you !!
I'm running out of treasure!
I'm running out of treasure!
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 87 88