Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] 5k gems 1:990
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
@Alphaeon

I've got 100 I could sell ya!
@Alphaeon

I've got 100 I could sell ya!
1PoL9Et.gif
@PetiteTiger, yay, that's the last I need! If you message 'em to me I'll respond with 33kT. <3
@PetiteTiger, yay, that's the last I need! If you message 'em to me I'll respond with 33kT. <3
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Gems sent and money received!
Gems sent and money received!
1PoL9Et.gif
Nudging this back up!
Nudging this back up!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I have a measly 84 I'm willing to part with, @Alphaeon
I have a measly 84 I'm willing to part with, @Alphaeon
voyaaprance_zps96808ae5.gif
@Zerogiratina, not measly for me! :D Send them over and I'll send 29,400T over right away!
@Zerogiratina, not measly for me! :D Send them over and I'll send 29,400T over right away!
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon

I have 120 gems to spare.
@Alphaeon

I have 120 gems to spare.
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
@ZeraLintarii, excellent, send 'em over and I will reply with 42,000T! c:
@ZeraLintarii, excellent, send 'em over and I will reply with 42,000T! c:
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon I've 400 to part with, if you're still in seeking!
@Alphaeon I've 400 to part with, if you're still in seeking!
@Sokik, definitely! I'll prepare a message with 140k right away. :^)
@Sokik, definitely! I'll prepare a message with 140k right away. :^)
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89