Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] 5k gems 1:990
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
@Alphaeon

I have a pocket's worth of gems, haha! 36G, if you're interested. c:
@Alphaeon

I have a pocket's worth of gems, haha! 36G, if you're interested. c:
@Avi, I pocket's worth is good for me! :D That'll be 12,600T, I'll send it to yah.
@Avi, I pocket's worth is good for me! :D That'll be 12,600T, I'll send it to yah.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon

I've got 121 if you're still looking to buy gems? :D
@Alphaeon

I've got 121 if you're still looking to buy gems? :D
9axZbRl.png
@Spetzio, great, that'll end up being 42,350T for you. :D Send over the gems and I'll respond with your treasure!
@Spetzio, great, that'll end up being 42,350T for you. :D Send over the gems and I'll respond with your treasure!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon

Awesome! Doing so now! c:
@Alphaeon

Awesome! Doing so now! c:
9axZbRl.png
Thank you everyone!
Thank you everyone!
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon
Are you still lookin to buy gems? I have 506 available!
@Alphaeon
Are you still lookin to buy gems? I have 506 available!
lightning.gif 2MFinXj.png
5iXiC8z.png
fdUVIfW.png
uVEyOnT.png
6O6zh1S.png
joJXsVi.png
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
Married to Shivawept.
Will put more links here as time goes on.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
@Caloprymnus, definitely interested! If you wanna send 'em over, I'll reply back with 177,100T. :^)
@Caloprymnus, definitely interested! If you wanna send 'em over, I'll reply back with 177,100T. :^)
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon
Sent :DD
@Alphaeon
Sent :DD
lightning.gif 2MFinXj.png
5iXiC8z.png
fdUVIfW.png
uVEyOnT.png
6O6zh1S.png
joJXsVi.png
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
Married to Shivawept.
Will put more links here as time goes on.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
@Caloprymnus, just sent the treasure! Thank yah very much. :D
@Caloprymnus, just sent the treasure! Thank yah very much. :D
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89