Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] 10k gems 1:990
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88
@Owlion, great! Send them over and I'll send 825k. :3
@Owlion, great! Send them over and I'll send 825k. :3
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon I have 100 i could sell you. :)
@Alphaeon I have 100 i could sell you. :)
@IceSorceress, great! Send them over and I'll reply with 33k in treasure. :D
@IceSorceress, great! Send them over and I'll reply with 33k in treasure. :D
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

73 G? XD
73 G? XD
j3zsWMV.png
@Basil, sure, any amount is appreciated! Send them over, I'll send 24,090T back to you. :^)
@Basil, sure, any amount is appreciated! Send them over, I'll send 24,090T back to you. :^)
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon I have 120 that I could sell you ^^
@Alphaeon I have 120 that I could sell you ^^
resize_by_agentluna-da2zugy.png MtTsWJe.png resize_rotate_by_agentluna-da2zunk.png
@Agentluna, yay, my first sale of the day. :D Send 'em over and I'll send 39,600T in return!
@Agentluna, yay, my first sale of the day. :D Send 'em over and I'll send 39,600T in return!
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon

I have 168G, if you'd like them! ;)
@Alphaeon

I have 168G, if you'd like them! ;)
@Avi, perfect! For 168 I'll send you back 55,440T in return. :^) Send them whenever you're ready!
@Avi, perfect! For 168 I'll send you back 55,440T in return. :^) Send them whenever you're ready!
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

Just need 100 more. :D
Just need 100 more. :D
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88