Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | pricing help on a 6 digit
I know it has two basic genes but it's a 6 digit and I was little shocked that it was mixed in with my fodder dragons. o-O; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=184273] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1843/184273_350.png[/img] [/url] Is the 3 year old worth anything or is it really not that uncommon for older dragons to end up as fodder?
I know it has two basic genes but it's a 6 digit and I was little shocked that it was mixed in with my fodder dragons. o-O;

184273_350.png

Is the 3 year old worth anything or is it really not that uncommon for older dragons to end up as fodder?
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Rosekitten i imagine he'd be worth a fair bit more than fodder. he's a very low 6-digit, and has few offspring with no Unnameds. if you want to sell, i would suggest pinging the ODCA and see if anyone's interested. (i'd like a ping as well as i am definitely interested, but whether i have the funds to get him or not is a different story... >>; )
@Rosekitten i imagine he'd be worth a fair bit more than fodder. he's a very low 6-digit, and has few offspring with no Unnameds. if you want to sell, i would suggest pinging the ODCA and see if anyone's interested. (i'd like a ping as well as i am definitely interested, but whether i have the funds to get him or not is a different story... >>; )
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

yeah that's why I was like oh my the poor guy! I don't have the funds to gene him and take proper care of him (or space to just hang onto him) I'd much rather he get some home that will keep him. Plus he has amazing colors!! I was playing with scys and they were rather pretty.
@After

yeah that's why I was like oh my the poor guy! I don't have the funds to gene him and take proper care of him (or space to just hang onto him) I'd much rather he get some home that will keep him. Plus he has amazing colors!! I was playing with scys and they were rather pretty.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@rosekitten if/when you decide to sell him let me know, I'm very interested!
@rosekitten if/when you decide to sell him let me know, I'm very interested!
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon they've set up an auction thread for him here.
@Shinyumbreon they've set up an auction thread for him here.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.