Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3144 3145 3146 3147 3148 ... 3167 3168
@FyniteShadow027 Level 7 is deemed the best because of its ratio of time taken levelling to exalt payout! Generally level 7s exalt for about 10k to 12k treasure. With the shorter time it takes to get to level 7, this makes sniping fodder and levelling/exalting them this way the most efficient! Of course, if you feel more patient, you can go as high as you want! Level 10 isn't too bad for me when I don't feel rushed.
@FyniteShadow027 Level 7 is deemed the best because of its ratio of time taken levelling to exalt payout! Generally level 7s exalt for about 10k to 12k treasure. With the shorter time it takes to get to level 7, this makes sniping fodder and levelling/exalting them this way the most efficient! Of course, if you feel more patient, you can go as high as you want! Level 10 isn't too bad for me when I don't feel rushed.
SqnIrhs.png __2BBvY.gif
PRzJZ.gif
YFuOvu8.png 9QUfWsj.png dino-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif Celeana.gif
@uwa

I have a Mire-Flyer I've finally trained, so I may test out different levels like 10 that you mentioned. Thank you for your input!!!
@uwa

I have a Mire-Flyer I've finally trained, so I may test out different levels like 10 that you mentioned. Thank you for your input!!!
w8o0xW1.png 8JZqDyD.png
SQXwQvB.png
oAF3DvH.png
fYjKMys.png
gLPfXzx.png
8Pp6XGI.png
oW52XaK.png
N5w86O0.png
Free-ish Dragons!
tBfnr5I.png
@FyniteShadow027 @uwa

Sylvandyr's Guide to Optimal Leveling has the formulas based on time, trainer and cost of fodder. Note that if you're selling to a flight pushing for dom you'll need to change payout as well.

From a discussion on leveling fodder vs. leveling to L25:
Quote:
L25: 1,363,652 experience
Exalt fodder floor of 7k. Approximate number of dragons to reach that amount of experience as some is lost to overflow:

L10 = 8,750 net profit x 38 = 332,500
L9 = 7,250 net profit x 56 = 406,000
L8 = 5,750 net profit x 84 = 483,000
L7 = 4,250 net profit x 134 = 569,500
L6 = 2,750 net profit x 228 = 624,000
L5 = 1,250 net profit x 430 = 537,500

You'll lose a bit more time finding/naming/exalting more dragons but the numbers are fairly compelling. This has been updated for double-fodder trainers who churn out twice as many dragons. You'll also end up with 2 L25s.

edit: Updated Mire Flyer stats for the 120 STR build.
@FyniteShadow027 @uwa

Sylvandyr's Guide to Optimal Leveling has the formulas based on time, trainer and cost of fodder. Note that if you're selling to a flight pushing for dom you'll need to change payout as well.

From a discussion on leveling fodder vs. leveling to L25:
Quote:
L25: 1,363,652 experience
Exalt fodder floor of 7k. Approximate number of dragons to reach that amount of experience as some is lost to overflow:

L10 = 8,750 net profit x 38 = 332,500
L9 = 7,250 net profit x 56 = 406,000
L8 = 5,750 net profit x 84 = 483,000
L7 = 4,250 net profit x 134 = 569,500
L6 = 2,750 net profit x 228 = 624,000
L5 = 1,250 net profit x 430 = 537,500

You'll lose a bit more time finding/naming/exalting more dragons but the numbers are fairly compelling. This has been updated for double-fodder trainers who churn out twice as many dragons. You'll also end up with 2 L25s.

edit: Updated Mire Flyer stats for the 120 STR build.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
does dragon breed matters when making a coli team? If yes, who would be best to use for just farming treasures?
does dragon breed matters when making a coli team? If yes, who would be best to use for just farming treasures?
@Cottontails it does not, however, ideally you use Tincture of Dissolution to gain dragon's breed specific stat points, so you can distribute them for optimal stats. also i recommend using dragons with Scratch as their basic attack, or replace their basic attack with it.

i recommend checking out this guide:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3046364/1
@Cottontails it does not, however, ideally you use Tincture of Dissolution to gain dragon's breed specific stat points, so you can distribute them for optimal stats. also i recommend using dragons with Scratch as their basic attack, or replace their basic attack with it.

i recommend checking out this guide:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3046364/1
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I see a “load saved search” in the AH, but i have no idea how to save searches in the first place? Is there even a way to?
I see a “load saved search” in the AH, but i have no idea how to save searches in the first place? Is there even a way to?
IMG-7661.png
IMG-7666.png
IMG-7679.png
You can call me Een or Ene!

____I’m subbed to all threads I make!

IMG-7708.png

IMG-7665.png
IMG-7663.png
IMG-7683.png
@Eenyay insert the search information of what you wish to save, hit the search button, and then click on the save button that is located on the line between search options and search results.
@Eenyay insert the search information of what you wish to save, hit the search button, and then click on the save button that is located on the line between search options and search results.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Wow I’m already back-
I could have sworn there was a forum for finding and returning AH products that were mispriced, I found a fully gened g1 dragon for cheap on AH and forgot to screenshot the owner :[

If there is another way to track the previous owner that would be great, they also left behind a scry in the bio if that would help? Not an outfit so i don’t think it’s possible

If someone could find the AH finder forum link that would be great!
Wow I’m already back-
I could have sworn there was a forum for finding and returning AH products that were mispriced, I found a fully gened g1 dragon for cheap on AH and forgot to screenshot the owner :[

If there is another way to track the previous owner that would be great, they also left behind a scry in the bio if that would help? Not an outfit so i don’t think it’s possible

If someone could find the AH finder forum link that would be great!
IMG-7661.png
IMG-7666.png
IMG-7679.png
You can call me Een or Ene!

____I’m subbed to all threads I make!

IMG-7708.png

IMG-7665.png
IMG-7663.png
IMG-7683.png
@Eenyay AH lost and found here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1037465
There's no reliable way to find previous owners of a dragon. For a gen 1 all you can do is search for the dragon on the forums to see if anyone has posted it before.
@Eenyay AH lost and found here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1037465
There's no reliable way to find previous owners of a dragon. For a gen 1 all you can do is search for the dragon on the forums to see if anyone has posted it before.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
would someone mind explaining how the pinglist widgets work? how to add myself to one and how to make one? i want to make sure i dont accidentally mess up a forum thread in the future ;-;
would someone mind explaining how the pinglist widgets work? how to add myself to one and how to make one? i want to make sure i dont accidentally mess up a forum thread in the future ;-;
Niko • He/Him • college student, casual player
LF: S.D.O.S (f.coatl), Handful of Dust (m.spiral)
1 2 ... 3144 3145 3146 3147 3148 ... 3167 3168