Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
@glitterhorse
I have actually never heard about it before. I assume it's one of the new items. If you want to sell one, I'd recommend putting it up in the item sales forum and see what people are willing to pay.
@glitterhorse
I have actually never heard about it before. I assume it's one of the new items. If you want to sell one, I'd recommend putting it up in the item sales forum and see what people are willing to pay.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders
hmm okay, thank you!
@Foxofwonders
hmm okay, thank you!
pnXHrhB.png
Hey all! I just wondered about something I've observed in the Auction House - people will put things up for auction, like common food items, for 9999999 gems. It's impossible for anyone to have that many gems, and nobody would pay that much for a common food item like a java sparrow. So what is the deal? :P
Hey all! I just wondered about something I've observed in the Auction House - people will put things up for auction, like common food items, for 9999999 gems. It's impossible for anyone to have that many gems, and nobody would pay that much for a common food item like a java sparrow. So what is the deal? :P
I do artz, message me if you want some. Mirror dragons don't get enough love.
centaurii.deviantart.com | centaurii.carbonmade.com | etsy.com/shop/CentauriArts | society6.com/centauri/prints?show=new
@centauri - That's someone trying to get the item out of their hoard, so they don't accidentally trade it to Crim, sell it, or transform it into food points. It's safe on the AH, and they just have to relist it once a week.

They also might be trying to get their items to stack properly. Things often end up in partial stacks (because of selling stuff or changing it into food points or trading it with Swipp) and putting it on the AH and then cancelling it will restack it for you.
@centauri - That's someone trying to get the item out of their hoard, so they don't accidentally trade it to Crim, sell it, or transform it into food points. It's safe on the AH, and they just have to relist it once a week.

They also might be trying to get their items to stack properly. Things often end up in partial stacks (because of selling stuff or changing it into food points or trading it with Swipp) and putting it on the AH and then cancelling it will restack it for you.
Is it possible, when naming dragons, to use "special" characters, so long as they're still latinate-alphanumeric? (That is, are characters like "Æ", "ç", "ö", and so on valid when naming dragons, or will they cause problems?)
Is it possible, when naming dragons, to use "special" characters, so long as they're still latinate-alphanumeric? (That is, are characters like "Æ", "ç", "ö", and so on valid when naming dragons, or will they cause problems?)
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
For the Embracing Diversity achievement, do you have to breed those kinds of dragons in your lair? I've got one of each type (most of them bought), but it's not showing up...

The same goes for the money achievements. I've gotten up to 50,000 in one go before spending anything, but it's only recorded me hitting 10,000.
For the Embracing Diversity achievement, do you have to breed those kinds of dragons in your lair? I've got one of each type (most of them bought), but it's not showing up...

The same goes for the money achievements. I've gotten up to 50,000 in one go before spending anything, but it's only recorded me hitting 10,000.
The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
@Serendipital

You don't have to breed them to get the achievement. I bought the rest of mine and got the achievement. I think sometimes it takes a while for certain achievements to show up, especially ones for earning treasure.
@Serendipital

You don't have to breed them to get the achievement. I bought the rest of mine and got the achievement. I think sometimes it takes a while for certain achievements to show up, especially ones for earning treasure.
i split the atom with a high-kick, baby
@robinchan33

Okay, thank you! I guess I'll just wait and see. :)
@robinchan33

Okay, thank you! I guess I'll just wait and see. :)
The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
Does the Berserker Stone work? I've read somewhere that Augment Stones don't work. But I equipped my Berserkers and my dragon's stats went up and is now in green color. Maybe they fixed it?
Does the Berserker Stone work? I've read somewhere that Augment Stones don't work. But I equipped my Berserkers and my dragon's stats went up and is now in green color. Maybe they fixed it?
@Cassie - None of the stones that raise stats actually work (nor does the Dominance bonus). They appear to work when you look at the stats (in green, like you said), but they don't actually affect anything that happens in battle. It sucks, and it's been broken the entire time the site's been open.
@Cassie - None of the stones that raise stats actually work (nor does the Dominance bonus). They appear to work when you look at the stats (in green, like you said), but they don't actually affect anything that happens in battle. It sucks, and it's been broken the entire time the site's been open.