Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 270 271 272 273 274 ... 3175 3176
@Gaia
I know, I was just wondering if breeding dragons which share a distant ancestor is possible at all, for the future plotting. :)
@Gaia
I know, I was just wondering if breeding dragons which share a distant ancestor is possible at all, for the future plotting. :)
@hat17
Thanks! I looked at the sales forum and it seems the going rate people have is 20 treasure = one food point. That's a heck of a lot less than what I'm seeing on the AH, which is more like 250-300 per food point (I listed some junk at about 150 per FP). The stuff I listed isn't selling, so maybe I'll let it expire and just open a thread once I have enough piling up. I only have 15 dragons so far so it's not a problem feeding them.
@hat17
Thanks! I looked at the sales forum and it seems the going rate people have is 20 treasure = one food point. That's a heck of a lot less than what I'm seeing on the AH, which is more like 250-300 per food point (I listed some junk at about 150 per FP). The stuff I listed isn't selling, so maybe I'll let it expire and just open a thread once I have enough piling up. I only have 15 dragons so far so it's not a problem feeding them.
Does anyone know the gender of the Windsinger? I went picking through the stories of the first ages to get the gods genders but Windsinger's section was first-person, so they're the only god not to have it stated.

I'm working on a writing project and the second chapter has the Windsinger appear, which is why I'm asking.
Does anyone know the gender of the Windsinger? I went picking through the stories of the first ages to get the gods genders but Windsinger's section was first-person, so they're the only god not to have it stated.

I'm working on a writing project and the second chapter has the Windsinger appear, which is why I'm asking.
How does one upgrade their account? I looked around and the only thing I could find was that it must be purchased with gems.
How does one upgrade their account? I looked around and the only thing I could find was that it must be purchased with gems.
@marquiseMindfang The Windsinger is male c:

@Keena There are no account upgrades AFAIK, maybe in the future!
@marquiseMindfang The Windsinger is male c:

@Keena There are no account upgrades AFAIK, maybe in the future!
cZLsLHr.png
@Keena
There is one so-called 'account upgrade', if it can actually merit for such term. You can open extra apparel slots for 50G each under your dragon's Apparel tab. It's an account-wide expansion, so once you purchased a slot on one dragon, all of your existing and future dragons will have one extra apparel slot too.

This is the only one in existence.
@Keena
There is one so-called 'account upgrade', if it can actually merit for such term. You can open extra apparel slots for 50G each under your dragon's Apparel tab. It's an account-wide expansion, so once you purchased a slot on one dragon, all of your existing and future dragons will have one extra apparel slot too.

This is the only one in existence.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
I finally leveled up 10 of my dragons to level 10 or higher, but I'm not getting the achievement. I know it was exactly 10 dragons (the 10th is on the 2nd page of my lair) and I know their levels are all at least 10. What gives?
I finally leveled up 10 of my dragons to level 10 or higher, but I'm not getting the achievement. I know it was exactly 10 dragons (the 10th is on the 2nd page of my lair) and I know their levels are all at least 10. What gives?
@Archelaos
Hum... the battle achievements should be instant. Could one of your dragons came as lv10 or higher and you didn't train him yourself? I'm throwing ideas out there 'cos this is weird.
@Archelaos
Hum... the battle achievements should be instant. Could one of your dragons came as lv10 or higher and you didn't train him yourself? I'm throwing ideas out there 'cos this is weird.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17 The only thing I can think of is that I had someone train Euthalia to level 11 for me after I bought her... oh boy, looks like I'll have to wait for one of my hatchlings to grow up. Either that, or buy another adult dragon.
@hat17 The only thing I can think of is that I had someone train Euthalia to level 11 for me after I bought her... oh boy, looks like I'll have to wait for one of my hatchlings to grow up. Either that, or buy another adult dragon.
@Archelaos

It has to be you yourself who owns the dragon when it levels up to 10 (and 25, for that achievement).
@Archelaos

It has to be you yourself who owns the dragon when it levels up to 10 (and 25, for that achievement).
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
1 2 ... 270 271 272 273 274 ... 3175 3176