Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 268 269 270 271 272 ... 3167 3168
@Alphaeon Awwh, darn. Thank you for the quick response!
@Alphaeon Awwh, darn. Thank you for the quick response!
DemonbyAnza_zps025ab7f1.gifCHEESEBURGERS ezimba16944221133600_zpse521375e.gif
Thank you for the tips! :D
Thank you for the tips! :D
Just a quick question, I was thinking of breed-changing my progen into a coatl but she's also on my coli team as a grinder. Right now she's a mirror so very physical. The problem is that coatls are magic dragons. Will breed-changing her change the battlestones that were initially equipped or her base stats? I'm kinda nervous because I don't want to mess that up...
Just a quick question, I was thinking of breed-changing my progen into a coatl but she's also on my coli team as a grinder. Right now she's a mirror so very physical. The problem is that coatls are magic dragons. Will breed-changing her change the battlestones that were initially equipped or her base stats? I'm kinda nervous because I don't want to mess that up...
Fnw48LX.png
@Ravinsong I'm pretty sure changing a dragon's breed does not change its stats or battle stones!
@Ravinsong I'm pretty sure changing a dragon's breed does not change its stats or battle stones!
cZLsLHr.png
@Jaena thank you!! :D
@Jaena thank you!! :D
Fnw48LX.png
How do you insert a picture of a dragon onto a post?
How do you insert a picture of a dragon onto a post?
s.pngs.pngs.pngs.png
@garciak you can do it 1 of 2 ways

1 - just the picture

Go to the dragons page and right click, go down to copy IMG url
hit it
then on the fourm you click the tree looking thing and past the url into the box that pops up and hit enter. it wont show until you preview or post.

2 - Clicky picture
when you go to the dragon page you will see under where it tells you stats/colors a generate code. a box will pop up and ask you 1 of 2 coding types. FR uses the top one, copy it.
you do not do anything fancy with it, just go where you want to post it and past it. once again it will only show up if you preview or post

My Question

Edit nvm figured it out XD
@garciak you can do it 1 of 2 ways

1 - just the picture

Go to the dragons page and right click, go down to copy IMG url
hit it
then on the fourm you click the tree looking thing and past the url into the box that pops up and hit enter. it wont show until you preview or post.

2 - Clicky picture
when you go to the dragon page you will see under where it tells you stats/colors a generate code. a box will pop up and ask you 1 of 2 coding types. FR uses the top one, copy it.
you do not do anything fancy with it, just go where you want to post it and past it. once again it will only show up if you preview or post

My Question

Edit nvm figured it out XD
04_5_orig.png01_3_orig.png02_2_orig.png01_2_orig.png
Lil' bump!
Lil' bump!
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
The Coliseum is lagging pretty badly for me. Is there a way I can fix this?
The Coliseum is lagging pretty badly for me. Is there a way I can fix this?
What scavenging areas let you find chess pieces? Is it all?
What scavenging areas let you find chess pieces? Is it all?
676.5xOrd.Varactyl_zpsloo0uj90.png
1 2 ... 268 269 270 271 272 ... 3167 3168