Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2615 2616 2617 2618 2619 ... 3168 3169
Is there a masterlist of all the fake achievements somewhere? That'd be really useful.
Is there a masterlist of all the fake achievements somewhere? That'd be really useful.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Could any coli nerds give me a quick rundown on how to effectively use the 133-STR build, if you're using at least two 133-build brawlers? I keep seeing that 133-STR dragons that can one-shot everything is a very fast way to grind every venue, but I'm not sure how to use all my turns effectively, especially for builds like Maki's which have Rally and Haste. (I never know when to use those...) This build seems quite frail, as well, but mages are generally only recommended for the GW and FP (I have a mage I can stone as a healer for those venues).
Could any coli nerds give me a quick rundown on how to effectively use the 133-STR build, if you're using at least two 133-build brawlers? I keep seeing that 133-STR dragons that can one-shot everything is a very fast way to grind every venue, but I'm not sure how to use all my turns effectively, especially for builds like Maki's which have Rally and Haste. (I never know when to use those...) This build seems quite frail, as well, but mages are generally only recommended for the GW and FP (I have a mage I can stone as a healer for those venues).
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
I just noticed... is the bestiary book number different from the number of discovered familiars you have? As in, the bestiary book # is how many are currently in your possession vs the discovered shows all you've awakened + own? why is this? cuz my discovered # is 701 but the # i have is 647
I just noticed... is the bestiary book number different from the number of discovered familiars you have? As in, the bestiary book # is how many are currently in your possession vs the discovered shows all you've awakened + own? why is this? cuz my discovered # is 701 but the # i have is 647
earth.gif
ALyb7Fl.png coco
ALyb7Fl.png they/he
ALyb7Fl.png FR +0
ALyb7Fl.png queer
tumblr_osyord8RnW1v8lm95o1_100.png
@cocoal Yes, the bestiary number only counts those familiars in your possession. If you have a familiar that's Awakened and you later sell it, it stays in your "Discovered" section (but loses the colored background). If you sell a familiar that you have not Awakened, the Bestiary entry for that familiar will be grayed out (but if you get that familiar again, you would be at the same bond-progress as before).
@cocoal Yes, the bestiary number only counts those familiars in your possession. If you have a familiar that's Awakened and you later sell it, it stays in your "Discovered" section (but loses the colored background). If you sell a familiar that you have not Awakened, the Bestiary entry for that familiar will be grayed out (but if you get that familiar again, you would be at the same bond-progress as before).
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
how do you put an item image like [item=black tulip] in a tab description? do you just write it in with bbcode or is there something else you do? [b]not to single anyone out[/b] or anything (since loads of people do it) but an example would be [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/509873]GladiolusXI[/url] it looks so pretty and sophisticated and i adore it lol
how do you put an item image like Black Tulip in a tab description? do you just write it in with bbcode or is there something else you do? not to single anyone out or anything (since loads of people do it) but an example would be GladiolusXI
it looks so pretty and sophisticated and i adore it lol
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
@Doodlepede
Your initial thought was right. You do just put the bbcode in.
@Doodlepede
rainbow-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.png
[quote name="Ashune" date="2021-04-05 20:26:58" ] @Doodlepede Your initial thought was right. You do just put the bbcode in. [/quote] I would assume you use columns then? ugh it sucks because the descriptions are a limit 500 [i]characters[/i], not 500 words
Ashune wrote on 2021-04-05 20:26:58:
@Doodlepede
I would assume you use columns then? ugh it sucks because the descriptions are a limit 500 characters, not 500 words
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
@Doodlepede
Yeah, unfortunately you'd have to take up characters by using columns.
@Doodlepede
Yeah, unfortunately you'd have to take up characters by using columns.
rainbow-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.png
Are there any familiars that are based on electric eels? I don't remember there being any, but there are over 800 familiars out there and I managed to forget the alstroemeria fox exists today so.
Are there any familiars that are based on electric eels? I don't remember there being any, but there are over 800 familiars out there and I managed to forget the alstroemeria fox exists today so.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask [quote name="Leopardmask" date="2021-04-05 21:33:57" ] Are there any familiars that are based on electric eels? I don't remember there being any, but there are over 800 familiars out there and I managed to forget the alstroemeria fox exists today so. [/quote] there's definitely several eels like [item=coast charger] [item=surf strider] [item=blotched quetzeel] [item=quetzeel] i don't recall any others and certainly none that are specifically an electric eel stand-in (edit to fix @)
@Leopardmask
Leopardmask wrote on 2021-04-05 21:33:57:
there's definitely several eels like Coast Charger Surf Strider Blotched Quetzeel Quetzeel
i don't recall any others and certainly none that are specifically an electric eel stand-in

(edit to fix @)
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png