Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 ... 3163 3164
@Fireflicker
yes, you can only melt one item at a time. The people who are doing that probably have a timer or a good amount of spare time to keep up with it. It is a regular suggestion in the forums for purchasable cauldrons though
@Fireflicker
yes, you can only melt one item at a time. The people who are doing that probably have a timer or a good amount of spare time to keep up with it. It is a regular suggestion in the forums for purchasable cauldrons though
I’m talking about the weekly raffle that Roundsey hosts. If someone won (any prize), would there be a pinned notification or something? I’ve never won, so idk.
I’m talking about the weekly raffle that Roundsey hosts. If someone won (any prize), would there be a pinned notification or something? I’ve never won, so idk.
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
[quote name="DrakoTheDragon" date="2021-03-17 08:11:13" ] I’m talking about the weekly raffle that Roundsey hosts. If someone won (any prize), would there be a pinned notification or something? I’ve never won, so idk. [/quote] I won before once! But I'm pretty sure the prize wasn't that amazing cause if it was I would be cherishing it rn. Yes, you do get pinged, and I think it just gives it to you in a little window? Can't quite remember but it does ping. @DrakoTheDragon
DrakoTheDragon wrote on 2021-03-17 08:11:13:
I won before once! But I'm pretty sure the prize wasn't that amazing cause if it was I would be cherishing it rn.

Yes, you do get pinged, and I think it just gives it to you in a little window? Can't quite remember but it does ping.

@DrakoTheDragon
It seems you have found me...

The Tundra Herd (RESCUE)
Got it. Ty!

@CuriousDragon @Ralzakark
Got it. Ty!

@CuriousDragon @Ralzakark
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
@DrakoTheDragon you get a mail about it
@DrakoTheDragon you get a mail about it
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Are only certain vistas avalible to forums and some for dragons? Bc I can't apply my vista (Wavecrest Saturnalia) on my dragon
Are only certain vistas avalible to forums and some for dragons? Bc I can't apply my vista (Wavecrest Saturnalia) on my dragon
@Fireflicker All vistas should be available to all dragons. Have you applied the vista to your account by going to your hoard and selecting 'apply vista to account'?
@Fireflicker All vistas should be available to all dragons. Have you applied the vista to your account by going to your hoard and selecting 'apply vista to account'?
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin Oh I actually haven't I thought that was applying it to yourself. Does that put it in your selection?
@Lonin Oh I actually haven't I thought that was applying it to yourself. Does that put it in your selection?
@Fireflicker Yup yup you need to apply vistas to your account before you can equip them to either yourself or your dragons. Once you've done that they should show up as available to your dragons.
@Fireflicker Yup yup you need to apply vistas to your account before you can equip them to either yourself or your dragons. Once you've done that they should show up as available to your dragons.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Ok I know I just asked the same thing with slimes so this might be really dumb but for muck, is it random what color you get or based on rarity?
Ok I know I just asked the same thing with slimes so this might be really dumb but for muck, is it random what color you get or based on rarity?
5xg1ugo.jpg yRspICZ.jpg zZZvRbm.jpg

Formerly TheAquaWaves
Username has 3 L’s
Check spelling before pinging!
- Tumblr
- 100 Hatch Challenge
- Selling Lore+Art Dragons!
1 2 ... 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 ... 3163 3164