Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 ... 3158 3159
@Aeranautics

The unhelpful but ultimately true answer is "whatever a buyer is willing to pay."

Since we're not allowed to peek into the heads of people who want to buy the next best thing is to look at similar dragons.

Whenever you have a dragon pricing question your best bet is to check out what the competition is charging and price accordingly. In this case, somewhere around 50-75g/65-100kt and drop the price very so often until a buyer is willing to pay for that dragon. For some that ends up being exalt prices. I've exalted dozens of primals that people couldn't find a better buyer for.

Good luck selling!

edit: ninja'd!
@Aeranautics

The unhelpful but ultimately true answer is "whatever a buyer is willing to pay."

Since we're not allowed to peek into the heads of people who want to buy the next best thing is to look at similar dragons.

Whenever you have a dragon pricing question your best bet is to check out what the competition is charging and price accordingly. In this case, somewhere around 50-75g/65-100kt and drop the price very so often until a buyer is willing to pay for that dragon. For some that ends up being exalt prices. I've exalted dozens of primals that people couldn't find a better buyer for.

Good luck selling!

edit: ninja'd!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I hatched this primal a while ago, it isn't an xxx or xxy but is matchy. I have no idea how to price it, the lowest fire primals are all fodder except for the eyes. Any ideas? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67683415][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/676835/67683415_350.png[/img][/url] (Without apparel) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=123&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=115&tertgene=14&winggene=23&wings=173&auth=ce367fa6ff445d8a2aedab658d74e1b2b016eda6&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I hatched this primal a while ago, it isn't an xxx or xxy but is matchy. I have no idea how to price it, the lowest fire primals are all fodder except for the eyes. Any ideas?

67683415_350.png
(Without apparel)
dragon?age=1&body=123&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=115&tertgene=14&winggene=23&wings=173&auth=ce367fa6ff445d8a2aedab658d74e1b2b016eda6&dummyext=prev.png
kXpNHpy.pngliXoQQI.pnglTl0CrC.pngWRPJKhj.png
@evidence
yellow-green range primals
other rare eyes
yellow-green with fire eyes
@evidence
yellow-green range primals
other rare eyes
yellow-green with fire eyes
unknown.png
[quote name="Aeranautics" date="2021-03-16 00:34:24" ] Would anyone happen to know how much an ugly primal is worth? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68021805][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/680219/68021805_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] HE'S PRECIOUS /grabs
Aeranautics wrote on 2021-03-16 00:34:24:
Would anyone happen to know how much an ugly primal is worth?

68021805_350.png

HE'S PRECIOUS /grabs
I always thought that the higher # of stars your apparel is the more likely you are to get white or black slime....... ummm is that true? Did I just buy a bunch of 5 star apparel for nothing?
I always thought that the higher # of stars your apparel is the more likely you are to get white or black slime....... ummm is that true? Did I just buy a bunch of 5 star apparel for nothing?
5xg1ugo.jpg yRspICZ.jpg zZZvRbm.jpg

Formerly TheAquaWaves
Username has 3 L’s
Check spelling before pinging!
- Tumblr
- 100 Hatch Challenge
- Selling Lore+Art Dragons!
@TheAquaWaves rarity of the item doesn't affect the rarity of the end transmutation. it's all RNG.
@TheAquaWaves rarity of the item doesn't affect the rarity of the end transmutation. it's all RNG.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
Sigh.. thank you though! Good to know :0
@After
Sigh.. thank you though! Good to know :0
5xg1ugo.jpg yRspICZ.jpg zZZvRbm.jpg

Formerly TheAquaWaves
Username has 3 L’s
Check spelling before pinging!
- Tumblr
- 100 Hatch Challenge
- Selling Lore+Art Dragons!
If you apply a modern breed change scroll to an ancient breed does it reset all the genes and colors?
If you apply a modern breed change scroll to an ancient breed does it reset all the genes and colors?
@Fireflicker The colors stay the same, but yes, the genes are reset to Basic when converting from Modern to Ancient and vice versa, since not all the genes are available for all breeds.
@Fireflicker The colors stay the same, but yes, the genes are reset to Basic when converting from Modern to Ancient and vice versa, since not all the genes are available for all breeds.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel Ah ok
@mithrel Ah ok
1 2 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 ... 3158 3159