Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 ... 3166 3167
@ENDragon6 usually the genes do not matter that much in pricing, you should focus more on the colors
@ENDragon6 usually the genes do not matter that much in pricing, you should focus more on the colors
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark ok that makes sense
@Ralzakark ok that makes sense
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace
Broke the rules of the business
From the bottom now I'm biggest

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Is it alright to make a thread selling dragons for currency on a different site (granted, the site allows off-site trading)?

I've read through the rules, but I am still not entirely sure and I would rather ask here than accidentally break site rules
Is it alright to make a thread selling dragons for currency on a different site (granted, the site allows off-site trading)?

I've read through the rules, but I am still not entirely sure and I would rather ask here than accidentally break site rules
.............................................. WydzlFB.gif QFMsHc3.png WydzlFB.gif
9+ FR time
@Maitotoxin Yes you're allowed to ask for off-site trades in the forums as long as the other site is in the same genre (also a pet site), isn't in alpha or beta and allows off-site trading and the currency can't be sold for real money.
You can see the full rules here: https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360045766772-Trading-FR-Trades-Cross-Site-Trades
@Maitotoxin Yes you're allowed to ask for off-site trades in the forums as long as the other site is in the same genre (also a pet site), isn't in alpha or beta and allows off-site trading and the currency can't be sold for real money.
You can see the full rules here: https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360045766772-Trading-FR-Trades-Cross-Site-Trades
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin
ah okay, thank you, I wasn't sure if I read the rules correctly ^_^
@Lonin
ah okay, thank you, I wasn't sure if I read the rules correctly ^_^
.............................................. WydzlFB.gif QFMsHc3.png WydzlFB.gif
9+ FR time
Would you still get the extra gathering turns, gem, and treasure if all you dragons are in hib den and the energy bar automatically becomes 0?
Would you still get the extra gathering turns, gem, and treasure if all you dragons are in hib den and the energy bar automatically becomes 0?
@dauntless98
No, the energy bar is at 0 and therefore below 80%
@dauntless98
No, the energy bar is at 0 and therefore below 80%
What are all of the festivals and celebrations? Anniversary? Micro-holidays?
What are all of the festivals and celebrations? Anniversary? Micro-holidays?
2635948.png
@WarriorOfEarth
This covers all of the elemental holidays and the corresponding month at the bottom.

Night of the Nocturne occurs in December, starts a week before the winter solstice (I think), and ends the week after.

Springswarm happens in the spring, the Sunparched Prowl happens in the Summer, Drakeharvest happens in the Fall, and the Frigidfin Expedition occurs in the winter. All micro-holidays happen in either the first week of that season or a specific day after the change in seasons
@WarriorOfEarth
This covers all of the elemental holidays and the corresponding month at the bottom.

Night of the Nocturne occurs in December, starts a week before the winter solstice (I think), and ends the week after.

Springswarm happens in the spring, the Sunparched Prowl happens in the Summer, Drakeharvest happens in the Fall, and the Frigidfin Expedition occurs in the winter. All micro-holidays happen in either the first week of that season or a specific day after the change in seasons
@KrystalRage are there any other events? any in the summer other than the sun parched prowl? also......do you happen to know when the anniversary takes place?
@KrystalRage are there any other events? any in the summer other than the sun parched prowl? also......do you happen to know when the anniversary takes place?
2635948.png
1 2 ... 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 ... 3166 3167