Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 ... 3162 3163
@Topokit yep, you're missing one. barking jester [item=Barking Jester] i believe it's a swipp trade?
@Topokit
yep, you're missing one. barking jester
Barking Jester
i believe it's a swipp trade?
Bvx01xY.png
[ it/its or xe/xem ] [ VOLT teams banner by drytil ]
Thanks! Oh I see, this one might be a bit tough to get but maybe I'll post if i get it later!
Thanks! Oh I see, this one might be a bit tough to get but maybe I'll post if i get it later!
dcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif
@Leopardmask
thank you so much!!
@Leopardmask
thank you so much!!
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
Hey, just a brief general question!
I wanted to know how to embed photos/how best to do it? I have plans in the far future to open a hatchery, so I think that'll be important.
Hey, just a brief general question!
I wanted to know how to embed photos/how best to do it? I have plans in the far future to open a hatchery, so I think that'll be important.
He/Him They/Them
@TiredandGay
imgur is a popular method lots of people use to put pictures in their post. upload a picture there, and if you click in the upper right corner and click "share links" and copy the bbcode (forums) paste, your image will appear in your post.
@TiredandGay
imgur is a popular method lots of people use to put pictures in their post. upload a picture there, and if you click in the upper right corner and click "share links" and copy the bbcode (forums) paste, your image will appear in your post.
TlQjbxg.gif
[quote name="Coward" date="2020-10-05 22:11:57" ] @TiredandGay imgur is a popular method lots of people use to put pictures in their post. upload a picture there, and if you click in the upper right corner and click "share links" and copy the bbcode (forums) paste, your image will appear in your post. [/quote] thanks alot!
Coward wrote on 2020-10-05 22:11:57:
@TiredandGay
thanks alot!
He/Him They/Them
Hi. I have a little problem. When I try to send a message, I get this message.
Error
Please correct the following errors before proceeding:
Please wait a while before sending more messages.

I have it since yesterday and I don't know what to do.
Hi. I have a little problem. When I try to send a message, I get this message.
Error
Please correct the following errors before proceeding:
Please wait a while before sending more messages.

I have it since yesterday and I don't know what to do.
bWZ2wZ8.png
@hetalia1
that means you're locked out of your inbox,, you've hit the spam filter so iirc you'll have to wait up to 24 hours to get unlocked.
@hetalia1
that means you're locked out of your inbox,, you've hit the spam filter so iirc you'll have to wait up to 24 hours to get unlocked.
TlQjbxg.gif
@Coward
Thank you very much for your response :)
@Coward
Thank you very much for your response :)
bWZ2wZ8.png
does anyone know how to add a picture to the form signature? I want to add some pics,but I dunno how
does anyone know how to add a picture to the form signature? I want to add some pics,but I dunno how
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
1 2 ... 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 ... 3162 3163