Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 ... 3155 3156
does anyone know how to add a picture to the form signature? I want to add some pics,but I dunno how
does anyone know how to add a picture to the form signature? I want to add some pics,but I dunno how
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
@Nmrdragon first you'll need a direct image link that ends in some sort of file extension such as .png or .gif, if your image is currently saved on a certain device then you may need to use an image hosting site like imgur to get that link once you have the link, either use the tree icon or manually type the image tags to get the code below [code][img]image link[/img][/code] for signatures, images larger then 525 pixels wide and 100 pixels tall (98 with columns) will get cut off
@Nmrdragon
first you'll need a direct image link that ends in some sort of file extension such as .png or .gif, if your image is currently saved on a certain device then you may need to use an image hosting site like imgur to get that link

once you have the link, either use the tree icon or manually type the image tags to get the code below
Code:
[img]image link[/img]

for signatures, images larger then 525 pixels wide and 100 pixels tall (98 with columns) will get cut off
unknown.png
uhm..now dat I know this,is there any place u suggest for me to get a little pic for my signature?
uhm..now dat I know this,is there any place u suggest for me to get a little pic for my signature?
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
@Nmrdragon

You can hire an artist to make you one in Creative Corner, make one yourself in an art program or use any of the free to use images from artists in Creative Corner (read the thread to see if they're free). A forum search for free pixels or free signatures should turn up a few.

You're in Light so check out the Light Flight Directory for helpful links. Unfortunately the link to signatures leads to a compilation that was kept on DeviantArt so none of those images are available anymore.
@Nmrdragon

You can hire an artist to make you one in Creative Corner, make one yourself in an art program or use any of the free to use images from artists in Creative Corner (read the thread to see if they're free). A forum search for free pixels or free signatures should turn up a few.

You're in Light so check out the Light Flight Directory for helpful links. Unfortunately the link to signatures leads to a compilation that was kept on DeviantArt so none of those images are available anymore.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
For the Baldwin level bar, is the number on the top right your current level or the level you're approaching?
For the Baldwin level bar, is the number on the top right your current level or the level you're approaching?
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
@Diamondsnake
your current level! the xp bar shows how much you have until the next level.
@Diamondsnake
your current level! the xp bar shows how much you have until the next level.
TlQjbxg.gif
@Coward In that case I think there might be a bug? Before the level cap increased I swear I was at level 27 (I remember putting it in my rental service info) but now it says I have 37900 more exp to go... even though I'm already at level 27. Here's a screenshot, if it helps (The 6900 exp is from a token I just finished brewing) [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/4f19e05e217ced6c087f48907b032da2/6171a240f7861925-dd/s1280x1920/1c39f4c5e76719e19252d850c97c2394dc3ecde4.png[/img]
@Coward In that case I think there might be a bug? Before the level cap increased I swear I was at level 27 (I remember putting it in my rental service info) but now it says I have 37900 more exp to go... even though I'm already at level 27.

Here's a screenshot, if it helps (The 6900 exp is from a token I just finished brewing)

1c39f4c5e76719e19252d850c97c2394dc3ecde4.png
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
@Diamondsnake
i'm not sure if this is correct as i don't have a maxed cauldron, but i think that's because there was an update today here about the baldwin level cap being raised!
@Diamondsnake
i'm not sure if this is correct as i don't have a maxed cauldron, but i think that's because there was an update today here about the baldwin level cap being raised!
TlQjbxg.gif
@Diamondsnake
i think this is a typo. i'm in a discord server with other people who are currently level 27. i strongly believe the new level cap is actually 28 and the devs just made a typo somewhere
@Diamondsnake
i think this is a typo. i'm in a discord server with other people who are currently level 27. i strongly believe the new level cap is actually 28 and the devs just made a typo somewhere
Bvx01xY.png
[ it/its or xe/xem ] [ VOLT teams banner by drytil ]
@mindfuzz That makes sense! Thank you!
@mindfuzz That makes sense! Thank you!
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
1 2 ... 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 ... 3155 3156