Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 ... 3163 3164
Two Questions!

I noticed that once my dragons leveled up to level 4, the experience bonus you get for defeating multiple waves of monsters in a row (the 'victory chain') in the Coliseum always stays at 0% if I battle in the training field. It seems to be working fine in the Woodland path though. Is this normal, or is this a bug?

When you gather items, does the location where you gather matter?
Two Questions!

I noticed that once my dragons leveled up to level 4, the experience bonus you get for defeating multiple waves of monsters in a row (the 'victory chain') in the Coliseum always stays at 0% if I battle in the training field. It seems to be working fine in the Woodland path though. Is this normal, or is this a bug?

When you gather items, does the location where you gather matter?
Activity fluctuates.
If I don't respond to
something for a while, please
PM me to get my attention!

Comfort dragon
X tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
@LapisWings

The experience bonus is based on the highest leveled dragon in your party; Training Fields is for L1-3 so once a dragon hits L4+ nobody in the party will get the bonus.

Also, before you allocate any more stat points check out these guides:

Old guide for dragons that will get Eliminate.

Newer guide for dragons who won't get Eliminate.

The first guide is sadly out of date regarding monsters but the stats per level are still the best for your first team. The coliseum does not reward an evenly statted dragon.

As for Gathering some items are only available in certain elements so switching around to gather in all elements/types is suggested so you have a chance at everything. If you're looking for something in particular check out the Game Database for what you want and the entry will tell you where and if there's a level you need to reach first.

Hope this helps!
@LapisWings

The experience bonus is based on the highest leveled dragon in your party; Training Fields is for L1-3 so once a dragon hits L4+ nobody in the party will get the bonus.

Also, before you allocate any more stat points check out these guides:

Old guide for dragons that will get Eliminate.

Newer guide for dragons who won't get Eliminate.

The first guide is sadly out of date regarding monsters but the stats per level are still the best for your first team. The coliseum does not reward an evenly statted dragon.

As for Gathering some items are only available in certain elements so switching around to gather in all elements/types is suggested so you have a chance at everything. If you're looking for something in particular check out the Game Database for what you want and the entry will tell you where and if there's a level you need to reach first.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@NightWind Thank you!
@NightWind Thank you!
Activity fluctuates.
If I don't respond to

Comfort dragon
I want to import skins into the dressing room, but the ID number does not show up on all of the skins when you hover your cursor over them. Where can I go to find the ID numbers for the skins whose numbers don't show up?
I want to import skins into the dressing room, but the ID number does not show up on all of the skins when you hover your cursor over them. Where can I go to find the ID numbers for the skins whose numbers don't show up?
@ThicketSprite If you click on the item and get to the preview pop up the ID should show up at the top of the box. Or you can search for the skin in the game database and get the ID that way.
@ThicketSprite If you click on the item and get to the preview pop up the ID should show up at the top of the box. Or you can search for the skin in the game database and get the ID that way.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
When I'm battling in the Coliseum, whenever I select an attack (I think they are refered to as battle stones?), sometimes a monster will have a red outline. What does this mean?

In the training fields, when I encounter Amaranth or Leafy moths, on their turn sometimes there will be text at the top of the screen saying 'Amaranth Moth flutters in the breeze...' or 'Leafy Moth flutters in the breeze...'. Are they just skipping their turn somehow, or do they have some kind of hidden ability?
When I'm battling in the Coliseum, whenever I select an attack (I think they are refered to as battle stones?), sometimes a monster will have a red outline. What does this mean?

In the training fields, when I encounter Amaranth or Leafy moths, on their turn sometimes there will be text at the top of the screen saying 'Amaranth Moth flutters in the breeze...' or 'Leafy Moth flutters in the breeze...'. Are they just skipping their turn somehow, or do they have some kind of hidden ability?
Activity fluctuates.
If I don't respond to

Comfort dragon
@LapisWings The red outline appears over the enemy you're targeting.

As for the fluttering they're just taking a useless turn to keep the first zone really easy c: Like a Magikarp's splash.
@LapisWings The red outline appears over the enemy you're targeting.

As for the fluttering they're just taking a useless turn to keep the first zone really easy c: Like a Magikarp's splash.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin Oh, that makes sense. I'm playing on mobile so sometimes FR thinks I'm hovering over something, when in reality I've already clicked it (at least, that's what I think is happening).

Thank you!
@Lonin Oh, that makes sense. I'm playing on mobile so sometimes FR thinks I'm hovering over something, when in reality I've already clicked it (at least, that's what I think is happening).

Thank you!
Activity fluctuates.
If I don't respond to

Comfort dragon
Hi guys! How can I delete a tab from my dragon lair?
Hi guys! How can I delete a tab from my dragon lair?
@keruza

You can't delete lair tabs, but empty tabs won't appear in your lair/den until you put at least 1 dragon in them.
@keruza

You can't delete lair tabs, but empty tabs won't appear in your lair/den until you put at least 1 dragon in them.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
1 2 ... 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 ... 3163 3164