Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 ... 3163 3164
@przewalski

On Abilities and Stats, on the stats window. If you don't have any unallocated stats just click the dragon

Oh, and if you don't have the elemental Might Fragments yet, remember to take those into account and then get them asap because those points are pretty useful
@przewalski

On Abilities and Stats, on the stats window. If you don't have any unallocated stats just click the dragon

Oh, and if you don't have the elemental Might Fragments yet, remember to take those into account and then get them asap because those points are pretty useful
hWsjkHE.png
I'm genuinely curious, are Leafy Gladeboughs truly worth upwards of 1,500 gems?

Is 475 gems cheap for this apparel piece? I'm trying to finish some outfits for my dragons and I haven't started to invest in them yet. Just wondering before I get started. Thanks!
I'm genuinely curious, are Leafy Gladeboughs truly worth upwards of 1,500 gems?

Is 475 gems cheap for this apparel piece? I'm trying to finish some outfits for my dragons and I haven't started to invest in them yet. Just wondering before I get started. Thanks!
tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

@PocketPotato Well, there are 6 on the AH for less than 1500 gems and 3 for less than 1000 not including all the treasure listings. If they were worth 1500 gems those cheaper ones would have been bought and relisted very quickly :D
In most cases you can ignore all but the cheapest price when looking at items on the AH.

You can also search the items for sale forum to get a better idea of what items have been selling for recently. From a quick look 475 gems doesn't seem like an amazing deal for them but it isn't overpriced or anything.
@PocketPotato Well, there are 6 on the AH for less than 1500 gems and 3 for less than 1000 not including all the treasure listings. If they were worth 1500 gems those cheaper ones would have been bought and relisted very quickly :D
In most cases you can ignore all but the cheapest price when looking at items on the AH.

You can also search the items for sale forum to get a better idea of what items have been selling for recently. From a quick look 475 gems doesn't seem like an amazing deal for them but it isn't overpriced or anything.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
are unhatched eggs rare? i just got one randomly and i dont know if i should hatch it or what LOL
are unhatched eggs rare? i just got one randomly and i dont know if i should hatch it or what LOL
@przewalski They're pretty rare, you're lucky! Hatching the egg will give you a first-gen (parentless) dragon of random colors, gender, and one of the four starter breeds.

Hatching G1s can be a fun gamble. Many players collect them and enjoy the challenge of finding nice ones and fancying them up from scratch. Double or triple colored first gens can go for insane prices. Most of them end up unfortunately colored, however, and won't sell for more than a few gems or a few thousand treasure. It's almost always more profitable to sell the egg as-is, they go for upwards of 300 gems on the AH.
@przewalski They're pretty rare, you're lucky! Hatching the egg will give you a first-gen (parentless) dragon of random colors, gender, and one of the four starter breeds.

Hatching G1s can be a fun gamble. Many players collect them and enjoy the challenge of finding nice ones and fancying them up from scratch. Double or triple colored first gens can go for insane prices. Most of them end up unfortunately colored, however, and won't sell for more than a few gems or a few thousand treasure. It's almost always more profitable to sell the egg as-is, they go for upwards of 300 gems on the AH.
@Cynictis oh wow i didnt know that it was that wild. Im gonna consider what to do. Thank you!
@Cynictis oh wow i didnt know that it was that wild. Im gonna consider what to do. Thank you!
There is an adoptables (General Discussion) thread I would like to post in and update but the thread has been dead for about four years now. Should I go ahead and create a new thread or would revival be okay as I plan to post with updated/relevant content?
There is an adoptables (General Discussion) thread I would like to post in and update but the thread has been dead for about four years now. Should I go ahead and create a new thread or would revival be okay as I plan to post with updated/relevant content?
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
@ValidEmotions

Totally okay! The rule is only for reviving an outdated thread for no reason.
@ValidEmotions

Totally okay! The rule is only for reviving an outdated thread for no reason.
@Kasael Thank you for confirming that :) You wouldn't happen to know if it's allowed for us to post clickable pets within the discussion thread, would you? Or is it best advised to simply keep a link in our signatures?
@Kasael Thank you for confirming that :) You wouldn't happen to know if it's allowed for us to post clickable pets within the discussion thread, would you? Or is it best advised to simply keep a link in our signatures?
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
@ValidEmotions

I'm not sure. If the sole purpose of the post is to say, "Here's my pets, please click on them!" then that would most likely be considered spam. You'd have to ask an actual mod though.

Clickable pets are fine in signatures though.
@ValidEmotions

I'm not sure. If the sole purpose of the post is to say, "Here's my pets, please click on them!" then that would most likely be considered spam. You'd have to ask an actual mod though.

Clickable pets are fine in signatures though.
1 2 ... 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 ... 3163 3164