Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 ... 3163 3164
@clockworkmoose

Ah!
Thank you.
I believe ive made my decision
Thank you
nwn
@clockworkmoose

Ah!
Thank you.
I believe ive made my decision
Thank you
nwn
xxx xxx xxx xxx bd1e1b701e346afb599d3514c3be323621781287.png
Whispering Glacier Hatchery
d57a1dff0ed85402820d25904597febf3847c32d.png
I'm trying to hibernate some of my dragons to get space for new hatchlings and no matter what dragon or how many I select, I always get a message of "# dragons have low energy" What does that even mean??
I'm trying to hibernate some of my dragons to get space for new hatchlings and no matter what dragon or how many I select, I always get a message of "# dragons have low energy" What does that even mean??
5OZS7SI.png0XHtpWy.pngOxagJgG.pnglB7O9hf.png
@Shadowblitz

Right now, your entire lair is still a bit hungry from the last feeding time, so selecting any dragon to hibernate will bring up that message. If you set a dragon to hibernate while they're hungry, the hunger bar will stay the same until you return them to your lair and feed them - this time with a 30-day cooldown before you can put them back in the den.

Some players are bothered by an incomplete energy bar, so the "low energy" warning is there to inform you if a dragon is hungry before you set them to hibernate. Feed your dragons and the message will go away, or just put them in the den anyways if you don't mind the hunger bar.
@Shadowblitz

Right now, your entire lair is still a bit hungry from the last feeding time, so selecting any dragon to hibernate will bring up that message. If you set a dragon to hibernate while they're hungry, the hunger bar will stay the same until you return them to your lair and feed them - this time with a 30-day cooldown before you can put them back in the den.

Some players are bothered by an incomplete energy bar, so the "low energy" warning is there to inform you if a dragon is hungry before you set them to hibernate. Feed your dragons and the message will go away, or just put them in the den anyways if you don't mind the hunger bar.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge

Okay thanks!
@NightmareJudge

Okay thanks!
5OZS7SI.png0XHtpWy.pngOxagJgG.pnglB7O9hf.png
are some dragon breeds better in the coliseum than others? i use bogsneaks and though i win some i lose pretty quickly. and are there other things to do that can boost from the beginning? i have heard of eliminate but im not gonna be able to afford that anytime soon. i have tried reading some guides on it but theres so much information and terms and it confuses me haha.
are some dragon breeds better in the coliseum than others? i use bogsneaks and though i win some i lose pretty quickly. and are there other things to do that can boost from the beginning? i have heard of eliminate but im not gonna be able to afford that anytime soon. i have tried reading some guides on it but theres so much information and terms and it confuses me haha.
@przewalski

Nah, the breed doesn't affect anything (unless they still have Anticipates). However, I took a look at your dragons and it looks like the problem is your stats - they are all pretty badly off the recommended ones. I seriously recommend restatting according to Sedona (and Culex later when you get Eliminates)

The thing with Eliminates is that they are actually not that impossible to get! If you haven't tried playing Glimmer and Gloom yet, I recommend it (and I have guide links) - it can be a pain to learn, but with that you can max Fairgrounds in 15-30min, meaning you can get one Elim in three days with just that ^ ^

You mentioned confusing terminology, do you want to ask about those? I should be able to explain
@przewalski

Nah, the breed doesn't affect anything (unless they still have Anticipates). However, I took a look at your dragons and it looks like the problem is your stats - they are all pretty badly off the recommended ones. I seriously recommend restatting according to Sedona (and Culex later when you get Eliminates)

The thing with Eliminates is that they are actually not that impossible to get! If you haven't tried playing Glimmer and Gloom yet, I recommend it (and I have guide links) - it can be a pain to learn, but with that you can max Fairgrounds in 15-30min, meaning you can get one Elim in three days with just that ^ ^

You mentioned confusing terminology, do you want to ask about those? I should be able to explain
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien restatting.. there was an item for that right? i saw it yesterday but now i forgot

oooh i will try to look into it! i mainly play tidal.. something LOL

oh yeah its just all the item names and that. i forget easy and so it takes me a while to know stuff lol
@Elaendorlien restatting.. there was an item for that right? i saw it yesterday but now i forgot

oooh i will try to look into it! i mainly play tidal.. something LOL

oh yeah its just all the item names and that. i forget easy and so it takes me a while to know stuff lol
@przewalski Yup, Tincture of Dissolution. It's 30kt on MP but check AH just in case someone is selling them for less. [item= tincture of dissolution] Aah yeah, unfortunately Tidal Trouble doesn't have that good payout compared to some of the other games. For G&G. personally I use the method 2 for Hard difficulty on [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2477115][Guide] Glimmer & Gloom All Solutions[/url], it has a nice video guide and it's easy to remember ^ ^ Don't worry, you'll get them with time! And with Coliseum it's all actually kinda boring once you get everything set up, to the point that Coli more or less needs something else as a background
@przewalski

Yup, Tincture of Dissolution. It's 30kt on MP but check AH just in case someone is selling them for less.

Tincture of Dissolution

Aah yeah, unfortunately Tidal Trouble doesn't have that good payout compared to some of the other games. For G&G. personally I use the method 2 for Hard difficulty on [Guide] Glimmer & Gloom All Solutions, it has a nice video guide and it's easy to remember ^ ^

Don't worry, you'll get them with time! And with Coliseum it's all actually kinda boring once you get everything set up, to the point that Coli more or less needs something else as a background
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien oh yes! thank you.
i just tried following that guide and i won the easy level once, but that was by coincidence LOL. i dont get anything im seriously the slowest person
@Elaendorlien oh yes! thank you.
i just tried following that guide and i won the easy level once, but that was by coincidence LOL. i dont get anything im seriously the slowest person
Also... how do you use the tincture of dissolution? i cant figure out where to go
Also... how do you use the tincture of dissolution? i cant figure out where to go
1 2 ... 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 ... 3163 3164