Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
I have no idea why, but only on infinity symbol works in my broadcast. If I add a second one at the end it refuse to work and shows as &am. I am so confused, is the first working a fluke and it'll break soon too? It's not that a second one won't fit, since &am takes up more room.
I have no idea why, but only on infinity symbol works in my broadcast. If I add a second one at the end it refuse to work and shows as &am. I am so confused, is the first working a fluke and it'll break soon too? It's not that a second one won't fit, since &am takes up more room.
@SoulOfChaos it's strange, but i think it's really a matter of space! it worked on mine just fine. try shortening your broadcast a little bit and adding the second infinity to test it as well (:
@SoulOfChaos it's strange, but i think it's really a matter of space! it worked on mine just fine. try shortening your broadcast a little bit and adding the second infinity to test it as well (:
Sol | they/them art shop | tumblr | personal website
@soII
There isn't really a way for me to shorten without the text making no sense :( Guess I'll just have one.
@soII
There isn't really a way for me to shorten without the text making no sense :( Guess I'll just have one.
I have 1 question that I couldn't find the answer to, how do we adjust the size of images, in things like dragon bios ect. ?
(please ping me)
I have 1 question that I couldn't find the answer to, how do we adjust the size of images, in things like dragon bios ect. ?
(please ping me)
21|he/him|Nico/Crow
@UnhappyMeal

Outside of dragon images that are covered here there is no resizer. You'll need to do it yourself using an art program or any of the online sites that offer it.

If you do use an online site that offers it you will need to save that image yourself on an image server (online resizers either don't save your image, save it for a very small amount of time or charge you to do so as far as I know).
@UnhappyMeal

Outside of dragon images that are covered here there is no resizer. You'll need to do it yourself using an art program or any of the online sites that offer it.

If you do use an online site that offers it you will need to save that image yourself on an image server (online resizers either don't save your image, save it for a very small amount of time or charge you to do so as far as I know).
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind alright thank you!
@Nightwind alright thank you!
21|he/him|Nico/Crow
why buy an unhatched egg?
why buy an unhatched egg?
@CodexPegasus
In order to hatch a gen 1 dragon! It's basically like playing dragon lottery - every color on a dragon from an unhatched egg is randomized. People like the gen 1's themselves for a variety of reasons but the main reason to hatch an egg yourself is to see how lucky you get, and challenge yourself to do something neat with the colors you're given. You can also get eggs from scavenging, the Coliseum, or a couple other special methods, but they're pretty rare, so if someone wants an egg for a special occasion (or just feels like hatching one) and has the money, they might go to the AH to buy one.
@CodexPegasus
In order to hatch a gen 1 dragon! It's basically like playing dragon lottery - every color on a dragon from an unhatched egg is randomized. People like the gen 1's themselves for a variety of reasons but the main reason to hatch an egg yourself is to see how lucky you get, and challenge yourself to do something neat with the colors you're given. You can also get eggs from scavenging, the Coliseum, or a couple other special methods, but they're pretty rare, so if someone wants an egg for a special occasion (or just feels like hatching one) and has the money, they might go to the AH to buy one.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
If you change a dragon's breed does their size and/or wingspan change too?
If you change a dragon's breed does their size and/or wingspan change too?
yebxlm1t.png[qbj5aU6.gif
Question: What do the letters in titles in the Item Sales subforum mean? I understand B is for buy and S is for sell but I have also seen T and LF and I do not know what those mean. Thanks!
Question: What do the letters in titles in the Item Sales subforum mean? I understand B is for buy and S is for sell but I have also seen T and LF and I do not know what those mean. Thanks!