Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 ... 3192 3193
@Elaendorlien Thank you. I'm aware that my current ones aren't properly statted. And I have heard a lot of good things about the Sedona Build, so I will definitely try that out sometime. However, for my first Coli team, I want to get them to level 25 without following a guide, just doing it by myself as I see fit. It is an experience that will be very difficult to replicate after I read the guides, since I'll not be able to stop myself from considering how what I'm doing matches the guides' advice, so I want to finish doing this before reading any of the guides. Does that make sense?

Thank you for the advice though, I really appreciate it.
@Elaendorlien Thank you. I'm aware that my current ones aren't properly statted. And I have heard a lot of good things about the Sedona Build, so I will definitely try that out sometime. However, for my first Coli team, I want to get them to level 25 without following a guide, just doing it by myself as I see fit. It is an experience that will be very difficult to replicate after I read the guides, since I'll not be able to stop myself from considering how what I'm doing matches the guides' advice, so I want to finish doing this before reading any of the guides. Does that make sense?

Thank you for the advice though, I really appreciate it.
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
@Nightwind I'm able to keep mine well-fed even through just gathering food, the trouble comes when I've been away for a while so there's a back-log of unfed-ness. In this case, it would be very convenient if my Coli team were the first to be fed, especially if I come during a festival.

And yes, my plan is three fluffy tundras. I need more tundras anyway. :)

Regarding special Builds, please see my reply to Elaendorlien for a more detailed answer. Thank you for your advice though!
@Nightwind I'm able to keep mine well-fed even through just gathering food, the trouble comes when I've been away for a while so there's a back-log of unfed-ness. In this case, it would be very convenient if my Coli team were the first to be fed, especially if I come during a festival.

And yes, my plan is three fluffy tundras. I need more tundras anyway. :)

Regarding special Builds, please see my reply to Elaendorlien for a more detailed answer. Thank you for your advice though!
Can you change dragon names? If so, how? (Please ping me so I can see the answer)
Can you change dragon names? If so, how? (Please ping me so I can see the answer)
@marktheshark

You would use a Scroll of Renaming, whoch can be bought from the Marketplace.
@marktheshark

You would use a Scroll of Renaming, whoch can be bought from the Marketplace.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@seacrest thanks! Got it!
@seacrest thanks! Got it!
@MessengerDragon

That's a fantastic challenge! Congrats on your hard work!

It's rough coming back unless it's past the new "you've been gone so long we'll feed your lair" feature that kicks in if you haven't logged in in 45 days
@MessengerDragon

That's a fantastic challenge! Congrats on your hard work!

It's rough coming back unless it's past the new "you've been gone so long we'll feed your lair" feature that kicks in if you haven't logged in in 45 days
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind Thank you!

And yes, the 45 days feature is great! Unfortunately, that necessitates missing at least one flight holiday however you go about it. :/
@Nightwind Thank you!

And yes, the 45 days feature is great! Unfortunately, that necessitates missing at least one flight holiday however you go about it. :/
@MessengerDragon

I get that you want to do it on your own, but lv20-25 takes the same amount of xp as lv1-20 and with those stats I'd approximate it's going to take you at least three times as long, very possibly even more than five times as long

I can't recommend that in any way.
@MessengerDragon

I get that you want to do it on your own, but lv20-25 takes the same amount of xp as lv1-20 and with those stats I'd approximate it's going to take you at least three times as long, very possibly even more than five times as long

I can't recommend that in any way.
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien
I appreciate your concern and advice, but I'm afraid that this is one of those things that I won't let anybody else change my mind on, sorry. I'll keep in mind what you said about the amount of xp though, I didn't know that, thank you for the information.
@Elaendorlien
I appreciate your concern and advice, but I'm afraid that this is one of those things that I won't let anybody else change my mind on, sorry. I'll keep in mind what you said about the amount of xp though, I didn't know that, thank you for the information.
@MessengerDragon

In that case I wish you the best of luck! ^ ^

@MessengerDragon

In that case I wish you the best of luck! ^ ^

hWsjkHE.png
1 2 ... 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 ... 3192 3193