Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 ... 3163 3164
@LingwysticMistic

i moved them back and forth a couple times to see if i could trigger it, but right now they're in my vault. thanks for letting me know so i can move them :)
@LingwysticMistic

i moved them back and forth a couple times to see if i could trigger it, but right now they're in my vault. thanks for letting me know so i can move them :)

BT1N47G.png
UIuKM01.png
J7D1quC.png
LksiQRL.png

MUYNhfy.png
asSdZDf.png
kCHWEjf.png
@Pat the sprites were only available in the first year's elemental festivals, when the number of registered users was much smaller than it is now, so there are few of them existing in the game compared to the large number of users who play now
@Pat the sprites were only available in the first year's elemental festivals, when the number of registered users was much smaller than it is now, so there are few of them existing in the game compared to the large number of users who play now
fzww6al.png
@Pat
Because they're the oldest. There weren't as many people on site in its first year, and not as many of THOSE people thought "hey I could sell spares of these later", so there aren't as many sprites on the site. FR has grown a lot since then, and there are a lot of familiar collectors around who want the sprites to complete their collections. As more and more people get sprites, fewer and fewer are left in circulation and the price climbs. (There are also people who take advantage of their rarity/desirability and artificially hike prices but that's not super common) Light Sprites are insane because they're from the very first festival, when not many people had joined yet, no one knew what was going on, not many people realized the sprites would never be available again, and the Coli was practically impossible to use. There are VERY few Light Sprites on site.

The second year holiday familiars were the bears, which cycled in every NotN except this one and basically flooded people with bears. They'll probably never be expensive again.
Third year was the acolytes. They've retired, but aren't old enough to gain as much value, and their value will grow much more slowly since there are a LOT more of them around.
Fourth year and on are holiday familiars that cycle into Joxboxes later, and those haven't been around long enough for the value of their contents to grow particularly.
@Pat
Because they're the oldest. There weren't as many people on site in its first year, and not as many of THOSE people thought "hey I could sell spares of these later", so there aren't as many sprites on the site. FR has grown a lot since then, and there are a lot of familiar collectors around who want the sprites to complete their collections. As more and more people get sprites, fewer and fewer are left in circulation and the price climbs. (There are also people who take advantage of their rarity/desirability and artificially hike prices but that's not super common) Light Sprites are insane because they're from the very first festival, when not many people had joined yet, no one knew what was going on, not many people realized the sprites would never be available again, and the Coli was practically impossible to use. There are VERY few Light Sprites on site.

The second year holiday familiars were the bears, which cycled in every NotN except this one and basically flooded people with bears. They'll probably never be expensive again.
Third year was the acolytes. They've retired, but aren't old enough to gain as much value, and their value will grow much more slowly since there are a LOT more of them around.
Fourth year and on are holiday familiars that cycle into Joxboxes later, and those haven't been around long enough for the value of their contents to grow particularly.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@tawnycatz
I believe they do technically have a character limit, but the limit is SO high that only a couple people in the history of the site have ever reached it.
@tawnycatz
I believe they do technically have a character limit, but the limit is SO high that only a couple people in the history of the site have ever reached it.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
@chatoyant @Leopardmask
Oh ok. Thank you.
@chatoyant @Leopardmask
Oh ok. Thank you.
dosJ2VK.png
@LeopardMask

Alrighty, thank you so much!
@LeopardMask

Alrighty, thank you so much!
Is there a boss in the Golem workshop? Just wondering...
Is there a boss in the Golem workshop? Just wondering...
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
@dragonhorselover There is a pair of bosses in the Golem Workshop! [item=stone borer][item=frost delver] They are Earth and Ice element respectively.
@dragonhorselover
There is a pair of bosses in the Golem Workshop!
Stone Borer Frost Delver
They are Earth and Ice element respectively.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
@dragonhorselover Yes, there are two. [item=Stone Borer][item=Frost Delver] They have about a 1% spawn rate. edit: ninja'd!
@dragonhorselover

Yes, there are two. Stone Borer Frost Delver

They have about a 1% spawn rate.

edit: ninja'd!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Leopardmask @Nightwind
okay, thanks!
@Leopardmask @Nightwind
okay, thanks!
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
1 2 ... 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 ... 3163 3164