Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 ... 3163 3164
So I've been on hiatus for a while-- is the price of eliminates slightly higher at the moment because of notn? Or has it just doubled in 6 months?

(Before I left I think they were only at 200ish g)
So I've been on hiatus for a while-- is the price of eliminates slightly higher at the moment because of notn? Or has it just doubled in 6 months?

(Before I left I think they were only at 200ish g)
lmBVOQT.gif
@Whirlwish The prices might be a little higher due to NotN, idk, but the price of Eliminate has steadily been going up since forever because they're ridiculously rare and the demand keeps rising with the more new players we get.

Luckily we do have some folks branching out and creating alternate Coli builds that don't rely on Eliminate, such as the Sedona build, if it's currently out of your budget.
@Whirlwish The prices might be a little higher due to NotN, idk, but the price of Eliminate has steadily been going up since forever because they're ridiculously rare and the demand keeps rising with the more new players we get.

Luckily we do have some folks branching out and creating alternate Coli builds that don't rely on Eliminate, such as the Sedona build, if it's currently out of your budget.
@Cynictis

ooh thank you for the explanation!
will check the builds out.
@Cynictis

ooh thank you for the explanation!
will check the builds out.
lmBVOQT.gif
@Whirlwish

They're actually down a little from last month tbh. They've been averaging 400k+ for a while, though!
@Whirlwish

They're actually down a little from last month tbh. They've been averaging 400k+ for a while, though!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

darn I wasn't aware how quickly the prices are going up; thank you!

@SeaCrest

darn I wasn't aware how quickly the prices are going up; thank you!

lmBVOQT.gif
I was wondering if there is a place to go and preview what genes would look like on a dragon before we buy them.
I was wondering if there is a place to go and preview what genes would look like on a dragon before we buy them.
@Pkyug go to the scrying workshop
@Pkyug go to the scrying workshop
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
Thank you crowdragon :)
Thank you crowdragon :)
Your welcome!
Your welcome!
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
I've been trying to insert a drawing that i made into a post, but there is no url, because I drew the picture myself. How can i put my picture into the post? (i've tried copy and paste by the way)
I've been trying to insert a drawing that i made into a post, but there is no url, because I drew the picture myself. How can i put my picture into the post? (i've tried copy and paste by the way)
IT IS MY LIVELIHOOD! PINK SALT IS WHO I AM!

Thanks for clicking on my puppers!

[url]http://[/url]
1 2 ... 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 ... 3163 3164