Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 ... 3175 3176
may be i'm just mistaken,

why are there .. more female dragons open in raffle??

is there a preference?

so it's just coincidence! thankyou After
may be i'm just mistaken,

why are there .. more female dragons open in raffle??

is there a preference?

so it's just coincidence! thankyou After
@cherishsiw do you mean raffle? it sounds like that's coincidental, it's just what people happen to be offering. males and females have the same chance of showing up in a nest, neither is rarer than the other.
@cherishsiw do you mean raffle? it sounds like that's coincidental, it's just what people happen to be offering. males and females have the same chance of showing up in a nest, neither is rarer than the other.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Why is the URL for the Flight Rising items database blacklisted? Thanks!
Why is the URL for the Flight Rising items database blacklisted? Thanks!
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
@nuttysaladtree

Per Aequorin (administrator) this site violates FR's Terms of Use.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1774479#post_18179063

It is not an affiliated with FR and I believe it falls under section m of the Conduct code.
@nuttysaladtree

Per Aequorin (administrator) this site violates FR's Terms of Use.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1774479#post_18179063

It is not an affiliated with FR and I believe it falls under section m of the Conduct code.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@After You are wonderful. :)
Not on a mobile device, but I zoomed in and out just now and you are right. That was my problem; I was zoomed out.
Thank you so much!
@After You are wonderful. :)
Not on a mobile device, but I zoomed in and out just now and you are right. That was my problem; I was zoomed out.
Thank you so much!
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
Thank you, @Nightwind!
Thank you, @Nightwind!
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
So I'm wanting to ask to join a hatchery since I didn't get business with my own. Where would I post asking to join people's hatcheries? I would assume the Dragons For Sale tab, since that's basically what I'm asking to do. But I don't want to do it in the wrong place.
So I'm wanting to ask to join a hatchery since I didn't get business with my own. Where would I post asking to join people's hatcheries? I would assume the Dragons For Sale tab, since that's basically what I'm asking to do. But I don't want to do it in the wrong place.
fWEfcS7.gifzgwzOxw.gifMKMP7Ba.png6D1E8Ta.png
Okay, how do I get the picture thing for dragons in forum posts.
I know for items its Item=. But what is it for dragons?
Okay, how do I get the picture thing for dragons in forum posts.
I know for items its Item=. But what is it for dragons?
Welcome to Underworld
Tallow Candle Ghostly Aura Eliminate Sharpened Scythe Enchanted Candle
@IsraphelLescanzi

Go to a dragon's page and click "Generate Code" under the infobox. Copy the BBCode section.

It uses regular BBCode with url and img tags, rather than FR's special item= sort of codes.
@IsraphelLescanzi

Go to a dragon's page and click "Generate Code" under the infobox. Copy the BBCode section.

It uses regular BBCode with url and img tags, rather than FR's special item= sort of codes.
[quote name="Aava" date=2016-11-16 08:58:14] Since it's a stacking item I think it should [/quote] @Aava Thank you, it worked.
Aava wrote on 2016-11-16:
Since it's a stacking item I think it should

@Aava

Thank you, it worked.
1 2 ... 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 ... 3175 3176