Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | New? Introduce Yourself Here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Well, since I've seen quite a few individual threads of people introducing themselves, I thought why not make a thread where everyone can post and say hi? I'll start us off.

First of all, I'm ChristianCutie, and in addition to playing Flight Rising, I am also ChristianCutie on Felisfire, and though I do have a deviantART, I haven't logged on there in many months. XD Some of my likes include: Pokemon, Harry Potter, A:TLA and LoK, The Chronicles of Narnia, and anime! :3 I also enjoy abusing emoticons and tend to use them a lot. XD Nice to meet all of you! :D
Well, since I've seen quite a few individual threads of people introducing themselves, I thought why not make a thread where everyone can post and say hi? I'll start us off.

First of all, I'm ChristianCutie, and in addition to playing Flight Rising, I am also ChristianCutie on Felisfire, and though I do have a deviantART, I haven't logged on there in many months. XD Some of my likes include: Pokemon, Harry Potter, A:TLA and LoK, The Chronicles of Narnia, and anime! :3 I also enjoy abusing emoticons and tend to use them a lot. XD Nice to meet all of you! :D
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
Hai...I am Raiyen. o3o

I am a stay-at-home-mom to a crazy toddler; I like chocolate, GoT, dragons and am addicted to this site already. I also abuse emoticons...<.<

Not much too interesting about me I&#039;m afraid. xD
Hai...I am Raiyen. o3o

I am a stay-at-home-mom to a crazy toddler; I like chocolate, GoT, dragons and am addicted to this site already. I also abuse emoticons...<.<

Not much too interesting about me I&#039;m afraid. xD
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
*pets the thread* We need an intro board or a stickied intro thread something xD

I&#039;m Pepper~
I love almost every animal, including the mythical ones ♥ I&#039;m always up for trying something new except for food, like new games, crafts, and drawing methods! On almost every site I&#039;m either Pepper-Head or if they don&#039;t allow -&#039;s, PepperHead. So maybe we&#039;ve met before! ;v;

I&#039;m a bit of an awkward penguin, but I can really get talking if someone actually wants to talk with me xD
*pets the thread* We need an intro board or a stickied intro thread something xD

I&#039;m Pepper~
I love almost every animal, including the mythical ones ♥ I&#039;m always up for trying something new except for food, like new games, crafts, and drawing methods! On almost every site I&#039;m either Pepper-Head or if they don&#039;t allow -&#039;s, PepperHead. So maybe we&#039;ve met before! ;v;

I&#039;m a bit of an awkward penguin, but I can really get talking if someone actually wants to talk with me xD
output_43i3Yr.gif
Another Narnia fan! Other than hanging around NarniaWeb (hurrrr) you don&#039;t find many of those about. :3
Another Narnia fan! Other than hanging around NarniaWeb (hurrrr) you don&#039;t find many of those about. :3
“If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.”

― C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

â–ºPoke'mon X&Y Shiny Exchange Thread!â—„

Pokemon X Friend Code: 0044-3168-5783
Hai Hai! My name is Alicia but all my friends call me Kakazu. I just started this game a day ago. I love all animals (except BUGS BBLLLEECCHH). Also if any of you have any dragons from hatching you don&#039;t like I will GLADLY take them, I love getting new friends, human and dragon.
Hai Hai! My name is Alicia but all my friends call me Kakazu. I just started this game a day ago. I love all animals (except BUGS BBLLLEECCHH). Also if any of you have any dragons from hatching you don&#039;t like I will GLADLY take them, I love getting new friends, human and dragon.
[quote name="Thalion" date="2013-06-10 15:14:45" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=1&id=37819#38167"]Another Narnia fan! Other than hanging around NarniaWeb (hurrrr) you don't find many of those about. :3 [/quote] Yep, I've read the books over and over, and am looking forward to more of the movies! ^w^ Still looking for a wardrobe to Narnia.... XD And it's nice to meet all of you! :D *waves*

Yep, I&#039;ve read the books over and over, and am looking forward to more of the movies! ^w^ Still looking for a wardrobe to Narnia.... XD

And it&#039;s nice to meet all of you! :D *waves*
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
Oh hey guys!
I&#039;m Nayexus but you guys can call me Nyx.
I&#039;m 20, Female, and from England.
I also abuse emoticons, especially stuff like this: o wo

I&#039;m a Homestuck.
I&#039;m also a Pegasister.
I also like video games: OFF, Pokémon, Digimon, Silent Hill, Zelda and Final Fantasy.
My favourite bands are Hollywood Undead, Billy Talent and MSI.
I&#039;m a big fan of Steam Powered Giraffe too.

So yeah, I draw (not too well), I game a lot, and I cosplay.
And I really like making friends, so be my friend? ;D
Oh hey guys!
I&#039;m Nayexus but you guys can call me Nyx.
I&#039;m 20, Female, and from England.
I also abuse emoticons, especially stuff like this: o wo

I&#039;m a Homestuck.
I&#039;m also a Pegasister.
I also like video games: OFF, Pokémon, Digimon, Silent Hill, Zelda and Final Fantasy.
My favourite bands are Hollywood Undead, Billy Talent and MSI.
I&#039;m a big fan of Steam Powered Giraffe too.

So yeah, I draw (not too well), I game a lot, and I cosplay.
And I really like making friends, so be my friend? ;D
@Nayexus Yay for a fellow Pegasister! *brohoof* And sure, it&#039;s always nice to make new friends! XD :3
@Nayexus Yay for a fellow Pegasister! *brohoof* And sure, it&#039;s always nice to make new friends! XD :3
Hello, I&#039;m TARDIS. .u. I&#039;m a huge whovian, (obviously) a brony, a fan of Harry Potter, Eragon, (but not the movie e.e) the Uglies series, Lord of The Rings, I love the Beatles, I roleplay a lot, I&#039;m obsessed with petsites, I really like cats, I play field hockey, and I&#039;m very over-enthusiastic sometimes x3. You might know me on other petsites as HedgiE, TARDIS, or Courage.
Hello, I&#039;m TARDIS. .u. I&#039;m a huge whovian, (obviously) a brony, a fan of Harry Potter, Eragon, (but not the movie e.e) the Uglies series, Lord of The Rings, I love the Beatles, I roleplay a lot, I&#039;m obsessed with petsites, I really like cats, I play field hockey, and I&#039;m very over-enthusiastic sometimes x3. You might know me on other petsites as HedgiE, TARDIS, or Courage.
heart_tardis_icon_by_squidlarkin-d32rtri.gif
@ChristianCutie Aw yeah, fellow Pegasister *brohoof*

@TARDIS *brohoofs* That&#039;s a lot of fandoms.
@ChristianCutie Aw yeah, fellow Pegasister *brohoof*

@TARDIS *brohoofs* That&#039;s a lot of fandoms.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16