Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | New? Introduce Yourself Here!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
Hi there everyone, NamelessTraveler here (If you'd like you can call me Nameless, or NT for short)

I'm a 20 year old who doesn't have many hobbies anymore, but I'm trying to find out what I like, and I know this site is one of the things I do! :D I used to do art, but I'm not that great at it, so I decided, though I like making duct tape wallets. If you'd like to see some of the ones I've made, you can check out my art website here. :D

Hmmm... I'm a PokeManiac, and that's pretty much my sole obsession, right now I'm working on setting up an online Pokemon radio, though I need to find all the songs first (Which is hard to do, especially for the newer games surprisingly...)

Hi there everyone, NamelessTraveler here (If you'd like you can call me Nameless, or NT for short)

I'm a 20 year old who doesn't have many hobbies anymore, but I'm trying to find out what I like, and I know this site is one of the things I do! :D I used to do art, but I'm not that great at it, so I decided, though I like making duct tape wallets. If you'd like to see some of the ones I've made, you can check out my art website here. :D

Hmmm... I'm a PokeManiac, and that's pretty much my sole obsession, right now I'm working on setting up an online Pokemon radio, though I need to find all the songs first (Which is hard to do, especially for the newer games surprisingly...)

G3Nj7lD.pngLhkETtZ.png

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1837475/
Uhh... hi, I'm Kismet, but a lot of people just call me Khi elsewhere. I love to draw and I really hope to someday either make a game or a webcomic. I love Pokémon, Kingdom Hearts, Bayonetta, comic books, and roleplaying.
I have a crazy cat named Fiona and a butt-trumpet Great Dane/English Mastiff mix named Riggs.
Uhh... hi, I'm Kismet, but a lot of people just call me Khi elsewhere. I love to draw and I really hope to someday either make a game or a webcomic. I love Pokémon, Kingdom Hearts, Bayonetta, comic books, and roleplaying.
I have a crazy cat named Fiona and a butt-trumpet Great Dane/English Mastiff mix named Riggs.
they/them, FR Time +3
lightning_1.png Abandoned Your Post
You weren't that good of a security guard, anyway. You'll miss the donuts in the breakroom, though...
Hello, I'm Lucario of the Light Flight. You can call me Lu, or Sea Lamprey, or...actually, I don't care what you call me, so long as it isn't demeaning. I have so many different nicknames at this point that I don't care if I get some more.

I'm an artist (my deviantART account: http://lucario7727198.deviantart.com/ ) and I also occasionally write or roleplay.

I enjoy Pokemon (obviously), Transformers, Supernatural, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, webcomics, and Mass Effect, to name a few things. I have a Tumblr blog where I reblog things related to my varied interests.

The only other breeding site I've played on is Wajas, but I'm enjoying this so far. The dragon species all look fantastic, and so do the traits. I can't wait until I have enough money to buy a Ridgeback.

Hello, I'm Lucario of the Light Flight. You can call me Lu, or Sea Lamprey, or...actually, I don't care what you call me, so long as it isn't demeaning. I have so many different nicknames at this point that I don't care if I get some more.

I'm an artist (my deviantART account: http://lucario7727198.deviantart.com/ ) and I also occasionally write or roleplay.

I enjoy Pokemon (obviously), Transformers, Supernatural, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, webcomics, and Mass Effect, to name a few things. I have a Tumblr blog where I reblog things related to my varied interests.

The only other breeding site I've played on is Wajas, but I'm enjoying this so far. The dragon species all look fantastic, and so do the traits. I can't wait until I have enough money to buy a Ridgeback.

B3PK3JL.png
  • call me lu or lamprey
  • they/them
  • FR+0
I'm Iron (or Niki).

I'm 21 and I work in IT. I like to sew and cosplay (and I do custom kigurumi commissions). I also do photography of the concert and cosplay varieties, and I mostly just play video games, watch anime, and read books in my down time.

I'm a really big fan of Watchmen, Portal, Fallout, WoW, Homestuck, Pokemon, Firefly, Claymore, SOIAF/GoT, His Dark Materials, and House of Leaves. ouo
I'm Iron (or Niki).

I'm 21 and I work in IT. I like to sew and cosplay (and I do custom kigurumi commissions). I also do photography of the concert and cosplay varieties, and I mostly just play video games, watch anime, and read books in my down time.

I'm a really big fan of Watchmen, Portal, Fallout, WoW, Homestuck, Pokemon, Firefly, Claymore, SOIAF/GoT, His Dark Materials, and House of Leaves. ouo
Allo, I'm Destiel, though most know me as Rachel. I (very obviously) love the TV series Supernatural. I'm an aspiring artist (My deviantart is PsychoServal) and Graphics Designer. I'm 18 just graduated high school. I learned about this site from my long time friend Andrea (yes her username is Andrea). I have 3 kitties whom I love to death.
On top of Supernatural I also enjoy Doctor Who, Merlin, Teen Wolf, Psych, Burn Notice, Smallville (yes people still watch it lol), Elementary, and tons of other shows. That's pretty much all I do in my spare time, i'm a TV series binger.
Right now I'm working on the TV seres, Game of Thrones, Hannibal, and keeping up with USA's new show Graceland.
Allo, I'm Destiel, though most know me as Rachel. I (very obviously) love the TV series Supernatural. I'm an aspiring artist (My deviantart is PsychoServal) and Graphics Designer. I'm 18 just graduated high school. I learned about this site from my long time friend Andrea (yes her username is Andrea). I have 3 kitties whom I love to death.
On top of Supernatural I also enjoy Doctor Who, Merlin, Teen Wolf, Psych, Burn Notice, Smallville (yes people still watch it lol), Elementary, and tons of other shows. That's pretty much all I do in my spare time, i'm a TV series binger.
Right now I'm working on the TV seres, Game of Thrones, Hannibal, and keeping up with USA's new show Graceland.
53oe9v.png
Hi everyone!

Initially I got interested in FR cause commission opportunities; I'm an avid artist who does a lot of dragons. But after a few days on the site, I can say I'm officially hooked. I love the way the site works; it's not impossible to earn a decent sum of gold in a fair amount of time! I even got a friend hooked.

Ah, about me: I'm a fantasy nerd who loves dragons, I work at a coffee shop and love art! Here's my deviantArt page: http://issuldra.deviantart.com/ Feel free to come and talk to me; I'm pretty friendly!
Hi everyone!

Initially I got interested in FR cause commission opportunities; I'm an avid artist who does a lot of dragons. But after a few days on the site, I can say I'm officially hooked. I love the way the site works; it's not impossible to earn a decent sum of gold in a fair amount of time! I even got a friend hooked.

Ah, about me: I'm a fantasy nerd who loves dragons, I work at a coffee shop and love art! Here's my deviantArt page: http://issuldra.deviantart.com/ Feel free to come and talk to me; I'm pretty friendly!

tumblr_n0ycxuxMJN1sfuhggo3_500.png

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=941531 Hatchery!
Heya! I am Darachi ^^ Feel free to add me as a friend if youd like. I have no idea how to meet poeple on here :o So confused but I really enjoy this game a lot ^^
Heya! I am Darachi ^^ Feel free to add me as a friend if youd like. I have no idea how to meet poeple on here :o So confused but I really enjoy this game a lot ^^
Hi I'm Kad. I'm 20, I draw and enjoy cosplaying. I'm a fan of Homestuck, WoW, Pokemon, MLP (not too big into the fandom, though) and have been currently enjoying OFF. The only other pet site I play on at the moment is Neopets. I go by the same username there as well as almost everywhere else.

I joined on the 14th and so far I'm liking the content and people seem pretty friendly. I hope the site grows and does real well because my overall experience so far has been good.
Hi I'm Kad. I'm 20, I draw and enjoy cosplaying. I'm a fan of Homestuck, WoW, Pokemon, MLP (not too big into the fandom, though) and have been currently enjoying OFF. The only other pet site I play on at the moment is Neopets. I go by the same username there as well as almost everywhere else.

I joined on the 14th and so far I'm liking the content and people seem pretty friendly. I hope the site grows and does real well because my overall experience so far has been good.
Hi, I'm Veelaria, but I definitely answer to Vee.
My friend twigged me to this site, I love it already, the dragons are so cute. I absolutely cannot wait for my eggies to hatch.
I'm a massive Whovian, so, if you feel like having your ear talked off about "The Doctor this, and The Doctor that", hit me up with some message. Or, if you just want to say "Hi, how are ya?" and want to get to know me, that's cool too. I am proudly part of many other fandoms, and I have no problem talking about all kinds of things. Love to hear from anyone.

Hi, I'm Veelaria, but I definitely answer to Vee.
My friend twigged me to this site, I love it already, the dragons are so cute. I absolutely cannot wait for my eggies to hatch.
I'm a massive Whovian, so, if you feel like having your ear talked off about "The Doctor this, and The Doctor that", hit me up with some message. Or, if you just want to say "Hi, how are ya?" and want to get to know me, that's cool too. I am proudly part of many other fandoms, and I have no problem talking about all kinds of things. Love to hear from anyone.

Hey all, saw this game pop up via a fur friend of mine on FurAffinity. Being a dragon myself this is quite the enjoyable game to have come across!
Hey all, saw this game pop up via a fur friend of mine on FurAffinity. Being a dragon myself this is quite the enjoyable game to have come across!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16