Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | New? Introduce Yourself Here!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Hi there, it's Kyu here.

I'm a member of this awesome game for five days now. Sadly I don't get to much playing during the week, due to work and stuff... but therefor I'll use the weekends for my dragons^^
I actually never was a friend of browsergames... But a friend introduced me to it and I wanted to give it a try. Now I'm glad I did^^

I once was quite a manga and anime freak, but left those mostly behind me. Videogames on the other hand are a long time hobby of mine, although I do not belong to those gaming in every free minute. I enjoy adventures and fantasy games the most, but can grow fond of other types as well. This actually goes for books and movies as well^^
Most of my free time is spend pn drawing and creating own stories. That's like a drug to me, probably one of the healthier ones xDD
My favourite music is mostly containing soundtracks. I do like other music as well, but soundtracks for movies or games are at the top^^

I guess I now wrote everything about me that came into my mind spontanousely^^
Hi there, it's Kyu here.

I'm a member of this awesome game for five days now. Sadly I don't get to much playing during the week, due to work and stuff... but therefor I'll use the weekends for my dragons^^
I actually never was a friend of browsergames... But a friend introduced me to it and I wanted to give it a try. Now I'm glad I did^^

I once was quite a manga and anime freak, but left those mostly behind me. Videogames on the other hand are a long time hobby of mine, although I do not belong to those gaming in every free minute. I enjoy adventures and fantasy games the most, but can grow fond of other types as well. This actually goes for books and movies as well^^
Most of my free time is spend pn drawing and creating own stories. That's like a drug to me, probably one of the healthier ones xDD
My favourite music is mostly containing soundtracks. I do like other music as well, but soundtracks for movies or games are at the top^^

I guess I now wrote everything about me that came into my mind spontanousely^^
ex9p.png
[quote name="Icebomb" date="2013-06-15 03:21:45" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=2&id=37819#75306"]Hey all! I'm Icebomb, or Josh. :) Legend of the Seeker, Doctor Who, Smallville, and Game of Thrones are among my favorite shows. Spyro the Dragon was my first video game which sparked my love for Dragons. The Sword of Truth series are my favorite books. Nice to meet you all![/quote] Nice to see someone else who has read the Sword of Truth books!
Hey all! I'm Icebomb, or Josh. :) Legend of the Seeker, Doctor Who, Smallville, and Game of Thrones are among my favorite shows. Spyro the Dragon was my first video game which sparked my love for Dragons. The Sword of Truth series are my favorite books. Nice to meet you all!

Nice to see someone else who has read the Sword of Truth books!
banner2.png
Selling pre-made Skins!
Hello, I'm Scale/Hannah. I'm a 16 year old girl who likes to draw and write fantasy/supernatural stuff.
Sometimes horror and dark things as well.

I don't have much to say about myself, but I really love chatting and finding things out about people.

If you want to chat just shoot me up a message on here or skype.
My skype is Khali.Hollister.
Hello, I'm Scale/Hannah. I'm a 16 year old girl who likes to draw and write fantasy/supernatural stuff.
Sometimes horror and dark things as well.

I don't have much to say about myself, but I really love chatting and finding things out about people.

If you want to chat just shoot me up a message on here or skype.
My skype is Khali.Hollister.
Hello, my name is Mango, I'm 17 and love to draw and write and have fun! Love the website so far!
Hello, my name is Mango, I'm 17 and love to draw and write and have fun! Love the website so far!
LIGHTWEAVER_sig.png
I'm Azunara. I'm 17 as well, and I doodle or write in my spare time, as well as RP when given the chance. I'm in all sorts of fandoms, such as Supernatural, Pokemon, World of Warcraft, and most recently Game of Thrones. (I'm the Targaryen of my friends. Given my love for dragons, that's not a surprise.) Uhm. I have a huge thing for bad puns. You might as well call me Horatio.
I'm Azunara. I'm 17 as well, and I doodle or write in my spare time, as well as RP when given the chance. I'm in all sorts of fandoms, such as Supernatural, Pokemon, World of Warcraft, and most recently Game of Thrones. (I'm the Targaryen of my friends. Given my love for dragons, that's not a surprise.) Uhm. I have a huge thing for bad puns. You might as well call me Horatio.
JXVUomh.png
Hey, I'm Takoto. I'm 18 years old, and study Illustration at University. My main interests are things like Pokémon, Shin Megami Tensei, BlazBlue, Homestuck, Evangelion... I really love cats and dragons and I spend basically all of my time on the internet when I probably should be working.
Hey, I'm Takoto. I'm 18 years old, and study Illustration at University. My main interests are things like Pokémon, Shin Megami Tensei, BlazBlue, Homestuck, Evangelion... I really love cats and dragons and I spend basically all of my time on the internet when I probably should be working.
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
I'm Craymen. I'm 27, and I found out about this site from Tumblr and a friend of mine I was talking to on the phone the other day. I'm not sure if she made an account yet, but she was talking about it.

I have Asperger's, and I am currently very obsessed with the Panzer Dragoon series of video games. Those games are why i got a Sega Saturn as a kid. I only got Panzer Dragoon Saga a few years ago though, because that game is very rare and if you can find it, it will be very expensive.

I don't know how active I'll be here. I'm usually treated like I'm invisible on forums for some reason.
I'm Craymen. I'm 27, and I found out about this site from Tumblr and a friend of mine I was talking to on the phone the other day. I'm not sure if she made an account yet, but she was talking about it.

I have Asperger's, and I am currently very obsessed with the Panzer Dragoon series of video games. Those games are why i got a Sega Saturn as a kid. I only got Panzer Dragoon Saga a few years ago though, because that game is very rare and if you can find it, it will be very expensive.

I don't know how active I'll be here. I'm usually treated like I'm invisible on forums for some reason.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
I'm Th13teen. I'm 17, soon to be 18 in a few months, and I found this place first through DeviantArt, but I've seen some wonderful fanart pass through my Tumblr (you can find me under unluckyth13teen). I draw a lot and would love to do some customs or something for you all once I get less busy. This is actually the first pet/breeding site I've joined, and so far it's been really fun.

I'm also pretty active on World of Tanks and WarThunder, so if any of you all play those, let me know :)

If you want to chat, just shoot me a message
I'm Th13teen. I'm 17, soon to be 18 in a few months, and I found this place first through DeviantArt, but I've seen some wonderful fanart pass through my Tumblr (you can find me under unluckyth13teen). I draw a lot and would love to do some customs or something for you all once I get less busy. This is actually the first pet/breeding site I've joined, and so far it's been really fun.

I'm also pretty active on World of Tanks and WarThunder, so if any of you all play those, let me know :)

If you want to chat, just shoot me a message
tumblr_ndzarciQjc1si697do1_500.png
Hi I'm Tyger and I'm 23 and love dragons (obviously :P). I also like to read, write, RP, and play GW2 in my spare time. I like a few different fandoms though I don't really consider myself a diehard fan of anyone in particular, though I do have a close, personal attachment to the furry fandom. Pleasure to meet you all! ^_^
Hi I'm Tyger and I'm 23 and love dragons (obviously :P). I also like to read, write, RP, and play GW2 in my spare time. I like a few different fandoms though I don't really consider myself a diehard fan of anyone in particular, though I do have a close, personal attachment to the furry fandom. Pleasure to meet you all! ^_^
Hey there, I'm ShadowWing (Shadow for short) I'm 18, just graduated highschool. I'm into art and hope to have a career in the gaming industry after college. My interests range from just about everything from anime, to superheroes, to outdoorsy stuff. Definitely into Doctor Who as well lol.

I love chatting with people and I don't bite anymore, if you want to chat just drop me a message :3

If anyone has a Deviantart, you can find me there as well: Shadow-Wing456
Hey there, I'm ShadowWing (Shadow for short) I'm 18, just graduated highschool. I'm into art and hope to have a career in the gaming industry after college. My interests range from just about everything from anime, to superheroes, to outdoorsy stuff. Definitely into Doctor Who as well lol.

I love chatting with people and I don't bite anymore, if you want to chat just drop me a message :3

If anyone has a Deviantart, you can find me there as well: Shadow-Wing456
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16