Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe your Original Character
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
Came up with villains for my Sci-Fi world.
  • Mad Genius is so obsessed with dead Mechanicus abomination, PSI powers and alien data stands he becomes Dr. Octopus from Spiderman but more terrifying
  • Queen data stand wants to destroy peoples' minds and make threads from the concept of their existence to create more data stands and escape the void (it won't work hahaha what a frickin' loser)
  • I hope you don't have coulrophobia, nor do I hope you have Megalophobia as well

Yeah this is a pretty normal story huh
Came up with villains for my Sci-Fi world.
  • Mad Genius is so obsessed with dead Mechanicus abomination, PSI powers and alien data stands he becomes Dr. Octopus from Spiderman but more terrifying
  • Queen data stand wants to destroy peoples' minds and make threads from the concept of their existence to create more data stands and escape the void (it won't work hahaha what a frickin' loser)
  • I hope you don't have coulrophobia, nor do I hope you have Megalophobia as well

Yeah this is a pretty normal story huh
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
I put the names of my characters in spoiler tags so that you can at least have a bit of closure. But forever wonder on the context

1. Local edgy theater kid gets turned by a vampiric reptile, is really not all that edgy and just likes the style Lance, he's the vibe of an edgelord but is really more of a theater kid

2. Pyromancer whose boyfriend/husband is rather pyrophobic Adara, Lance is her bf

3. Your name is what now? And you're curious about humans of all things...Scarificator Sternocleidomastoid, bro ain't human

4. I'm totally good being cared for by either of y- What's that mark on your ID... And is that a medical alert necklace? Luther and Adrien, vampiric doctors. Surgeon/Hematologist and EMS siblings

5. Firefox, with truma pre-installed Keiko, a kitsune and her family is kinda screwed and she's adopted by a kind vamp

6. I'm adopted, a noble's bas--rd daughter... And my adoptive brother is why I joined the swim team. Shreila, her 'brother' is RPed by someone else just so y'all know
I put the names of my characters in spoiler tags so that you can at least have a bit of closure. But forever wonder on the context

1. Local edgy theater kid gets turned by a vampiric reptile, is really not all that edgy and just likes the style Lance, he's the vibe of an edgelord but is really more of a theater kid

2. Pyromancer whose boyfriend/husband is rather pyrophobic Adara, Lance is her bf

3. Your name is what now? And you're curious about humans of all things...Scarificator Sternocleidomastoid, bro ain't human

4. I'm totally good being cared for by either of y- What's that mark on your ID... And is that a medical alert necklace? Luther and Adrien, vampiric doctors. Surgeon/Hematologist and EMS siblings

5. Firefox, with truma pre-installed Keiko, a kitsune and her family is kinda screwed and she's adopted by a kind vamp

6. I'm adopted, a noble's bas--rd daughter... And my adoptive brother is why I joined the swim team. Shreila, her 'brother' is RPed by someone else just so y'all know
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
A murderous giant pink cat that likes to hide inside a suit of a big monster because it’s the only thing that’ll fit her body. Very cheerful for some reason.
A murderous giant pink cat that likes to hide inside a suit of a big monster because it’s the only thing that’ll fit her body. Very cheerful for some reason.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
a cowboy. no, not a cowboy. a literal cowboy
a cowboy. no, not a cowboy. a literal cowboy
fkWjutW.png
YMPbu9R.png
pSAdiwg.png BQv1Ag9.png
ouhhh i like this game
• imagine **** tracy. but robot. and autism.
• world's most girlfailure prosecutor (bad at her job (murdered someone))
• sillyest mailman!!! he has minor brain damage. and homicidal urges
• edgelord psuedo-lycanthrope rogue who is the embodiment of those werewolf meme images. you know the ones.
ouhhh i like this game
• imagine **** tracy. but robot. and autism.
• world's most girlfailure prosecutor (bad at her job (murdered someone))
• sillyest mailman!!! he has minor brain damage. and homicidal urges
• edgelord psuedo-lycanthrope rogue who is the embodiment of those werewolf meme images. you know the ones.
CFgatl.gif Jonouchi.gif Kaiba2.gif Marik.gif
jackson or joey + he/him
audhd & fr time -1 & wishlist
yu-gi-oh fandragon project
LETS GOOOO THE BLORBOS!!!!!!

1. pathetic emogoth cyber knight genius who kills gods everyday. she has slayed at least 2 literal worms. she haven't been in shower for weeks now. her family tree is worse than any homestuck timeline shenanigan.

2. kaname madoka but slavic and a 63 years old woman who loves her miserable little bald husband who bites people. she keeps him as a hamster in her pocket universe. she is also doomed by the narrative.

3. spamton but a millenial depressed slavic woman who breaks the 4th wall all the time. travels the multiverse, you can put her in any story like a little easter egg. has a best friend sentient roomba.

4. worm with a human face. like, a real worm. with a nice waistcoat, must i say.
LETS GOOOO THE BLORBOS!!!!!!

1. pathetic emogoth cyber knight genius who kills gods everyday. she has slayed at least 2 literal worms. she haven't been in shower for weeks now. her family tree is worse than any homestuck timeline shenanigan.

2. kaname madoka but slavic and a 63 years old woman who loves her miserable little bald husband who bites people. she keeps him as a hamster in her pocket universe. she is also doomed by the narrative.

3. spamton but a millenial depressed slavic woman who breaks the 4th wall all the time. travels the multiverse, you can put her in any story like a little easter egg. has a best friend sentient roomba.

4. worm with a human face. like, a real worm. with a nice waistcoat, must i say.
COLClM0.png - sofja/sonya, 20 yo
- butch lesbian
- impulsive dragon hoarder
- playing around with my signature until i like it
Ive got a nrw one

Florida Man, but he's a scientist now. Oh god. He also has an army of squirrels.
Ive got a nrw one

Florida Man, but he's a scientist now. Oh god. He also has an army of squirrels.
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
giant, spider-like dark crimson robot with anger issues. big anger issues. like really.
giant, spider-like dark crimson robot with anger issues. big anger issues. like really.
Tumblr-l-178125246988747.png
hevuir
she / her ; fr + 10 ; artist

-Magic Star dude who's kind of like if you fused Kirby, Scribbles, and Jirachi into a lil gremlin dude. Also, he's technically genderless and almost as old as the universe.
-A Satyr and Librarian due that are most definitely not ancient entities with universe-warping powers. They're really nice though, and don't seem to want to do anything other than maintain their library.
-Magic Star dude who's kind of like if you fused Kirby, Scribbles, and Jirachi into a lil gremlin dude. Also, he's technically genderless and almost as old as the universe.
-A Satyr and Librarian due that are most definitely not ancient entities with universe-warping powers. They're really nice though, and don't seem to want to do anything other than maintain their library.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
Well, here I go!
  • If Mew was Mewtwo, but instead of Pokemon it's Earthbound
  • Alien army guy that no one will take seriously
  • Stinky Cyborg Cowboy Mercenary guy
  • Emo teen cyborg that's part Raven and has a sword arm and dark powers.
  • Cool alien warrior, but they still don't have an equally awesome backstory yet. :/
  • Sarcastic and underpaid android, was once super optimistic and happy until they got duped by bad robots.
  • Mystery man that's head of a criminal organization for a totally amazing Utopia...
    DO NOT SCREW WITH HIM
Well, here I go!
  • If Mew was Mewtwo, but instead of Pokemon it's Earthbound
  • Alien army guy that no one will take seriously
  • Stinky Cyborg Cowboy Mercenary guy
  • Emo teen cyborg that's part Raven and has a sword arm and dark powers.
  • Cool alien warrior, but they still don't have an equally awesome backstory yet. :/
  • Sarcastic and underpaid android, was once super optimistic and happy until they got duped by bad robots.
  • Mystery man that's head of a criminal organization for a totally amazing Utopia...
    DO NOT SCREW WITH HIM
096fb0fd-0344-11ee-b1bd-2537815d3535.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15