Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe your Original Character
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
mirrors with supernatural abilities have limbs. also everything in the house is alive. INCLUDING THE HOUSE.
mirrors with supernatural abilities have limbs. also everything in the house is alive. INCLUDING THE HOUSE.
silly goofy creature with social anxiety and two boyfriends :)
silly goofy creature with social anxiety and two boyfriends :)
67163490p.png68748182p.png54397832p.png68823960p.png85775981p.png88655428p.png
perceive my children :)
Started as an edgy Wings of Fire OC; ended up an edgy, intelligent program that discovers a hidden society of other intelligent programs. Remained a dragon throughout.
Started as an edgy Wings of Fire OC; ended up an edgy, intelligent program that discovers a hidden society of other intelligent programs. Remained a dragon throughout.
Water Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
artificially made god who destroyed their own world to save it, ended up in another world and is shunned by her own fellow gods in the end, goes on a murderous path and something happens. (haven't finished it.)
artificially made god who destroyed their own world to save it, ended up in another world and is shunned by her own fellow gods in the end, goes on a murderous path and something happens. (haven't finished it.)
sxrFjUf.gif WuIBc.gifZakSR.gifOdlyA.gif adoption thread | G1 + Eggs Raffle | PWYW Dragon Lore | Wishlist
dgZqX5Q.pngCQ7Bbrl.png
sNuSVZA.pngYw8EvNQ.png
12ilQ62.pngJHqnR5C.png
old gay cowboy with anger issues dies but not really (he gets better)
old gay cowboy with anger issues dies but not really (he gets better)
ePOliyb.pngwh3Tiip.png
Dnqps2i.pngYeJCScR.png
O62tc6n.pngqjxrAwx.png
mtHAEL4.png4SE4T9N.png
local farmhand falls down a mine shaft and peeps the horror
local farmhand falls down a mine shaft and peeps the horror
discovering the horrors (fish)
discovering the horrors (fish)
MUYNhfy.png bYt72YT.png
5iXiC8z.png tyEuRXe.png
QUIpVFE.png Jmt9NmI.png
uOsoNEC.png
-c a r r o t (green bell pepper is pretty good too) -wrinkles are nothing compared to drowning on land or your mouth falling off -knives are cool, stop buying me knives -boots with the wings (wings, the wiiiiiiings) -*is in dirt* snooooore mimimimimimimi - [emoji=normal eyes size=1] [emoji=ancient size=1] [emoji=normal eyes size=1]
-c a r r o t (green bell pepper is pretty good too)

-wrinkles are nothing compared to drowning on land or your mouth falling off

-knives are cool, stop buying me knives

-boots with the wings (wings, the wiiiiiiings)

-*is in dirt* snooooore mimimimimimimi

-
5447fb22b30ca20b0ecc6b7550bfb80a741976ad.gif
The god of the multiverse made radiation from her scales in anguish of losing her husband. She’s also for some reason a lion in another dimension because she just can’t find him. He’s in the void.
The god of the multiverse made radiation from her scales in anguish of losing her husband. She’s also for some reason a lion in another dimension because she just can’t find him. He’s in the void.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
Kinda a zombie but also not and also she's like mildly sad all the time, unless she's not, then she's not mildly sad
Kinda a zombie but also not and also she's like mildly sad all the time, unless she's not, then she's not mildly sad
Vj0BLbc.png
1NvphvS.png tTe9se4.pngadbiRan.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15