Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe your Original Character
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Greetings
I don’t know if anyones done this - and if they have I can take this down
But Poorly describe your Oc!
Pretty self explanatory, but it’s just poorly describe their appearance and/or personality
I know there’s a similar one along the lines of “Poorly describe your original story”
So if this is too similar feel free to yell at me and I’ll take it down
Greetings
I don’t know if anyones done this - and if they have I can take this down
But Poorly describe your Oc!
Pretty self explanatory, but it’s just poorly describe their appearance and/or personality
I know there’s a similar one along the lines of “Poorly describe your original story”
So if this is too similar feel free to yell at me and I’ll take it down
C6-A7-C47-A-0-AD2-4017-AB8-B-63-E385-AA680-A.png1-FAF2-CCD-14-FF-4-BA7-A01-B-9840-E7-B9-E4-F9.pngF038-A574-6-B2-F-42-F1-8-D94-F3-F28-BE397-B8.png
crying pretty boy and his best friend, not a werewolf
crying pretty boy and his best friend, not a werewolf
Y5CZ3PW.png
My name is Val and I love these buttons
k3qGxO2.pngWKtl2lb.pngmlHpBMC.png
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
draculaura from monster high but she's a criminal charged with 15 years in jail
draculaura from monster high but she's a criminal charged with 15 years in jail
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
Hm... Hard to choose so have a few:

Local man hates his parents, is full of trauma, and is dating a fish lady. He is also turning into a fish man, unrelated to the fish lady.

Traumatized man pt. 2 but all he has is a dad that sucks and a cult that hes running from. Definitely not part dragon, what do you mean

Mothman, but he has A Gun. He's also an owl but hush. And he's a capitalist.
Hm... Hard to choose so have a few:

Local man hates his parents, is full of trauma, and is dating a fish lady. He is also turning into a fish man, unrelated to the fish lady.

Traumatized man pt. 2 but all he has is a dad that sucks and a cult that hes running from. Definitely not part dragon, what do you mean

Mothman, but he has A Gun. He's also an owl but hush. And he's a capitalist.
Hellen | He/him
About me
host of a DID system
fandragons here, here, and here
jt3PpxV.png
Chonky pink dragon goil who never skips leg day
Chonky pink dragon goil who never skips leg day
aFR1AFS.gif
Saké
they/them
child of magic
sign of the ram
magic kitties. so. many. magic kitties.
[refers to; various characters from an experimental animal fiction project under the working title Dawnpaws. before you ask, only like 3 characters started out as Warrior Cats OCs, the rest were inspired by catified characters from other fandoms]

"why does he hunt dragons if he is a dragon" (actual quote from my partner about this character)
[refers to; Shade of Flame, a Lich Dragon in my oldest original story. the answer to the question is because Lich Dragons spread Lich Magic by corrupting other dragons]

overachiever feels left out and tries to do a murder
[refers to; Riva/Varix, one of my Kingdom Hearts OCs. he almost becomes part of the Organization but misses out and instead of trying again - bc he is given a second chance - he decides trying to destroy the Organization is a better idea. he fails, obviously]

don't fear the Reaper, they're actually kinda chill
[refers to; two of my The World Ends With You OCs, based on myself and my partner. we're just vibin!]

canonically has a tragic backstory!
[refers to; my portrayal of Pandora's (or Arkana's for the dub watchers) Dark Magician from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! anime. technically not quite an OC but close enough to an OC so I'm counting it. I love taking nameless canon characters and running with them, mine now!]
magic kitties. so. many. magic kitties.
[refers to; various characters from an experimental animal fiction project under the working title Dawnpaws. before you ask, only like 3 characters started out as Warrior Cats OCs, the rest were inspired by catified characters from other fandoms]

"why does he hunt dragons if he is a dragon" (actual quote from my partner about this character)
[refers to; Shade of Flame, a Lich Dragon in my oldest original story. the answer to the question is because Lich Dragons spread Lich Magic by corrupting other dragons]

overachiever feels left out and tries to do a murder
[refers to; Riva/Varix, one of my Kingdom Hearts OCs. he almost becomes part of the Organization but misses out and instead of trying again - bc he is given a second chance - he decides trying to destroy the Organization is a better idea. he fails, obviously]

don't fear the Reaper, they're actually kinda chill
[refers to; two of my The World Ends With You OCs, based on myself and my partner. we're just vibin!]

canonically has a tragic backstory!
[refers to; my portrayal of Pandora's (or Arkana's for the dub watchers) Dark Magician from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! anime. technically not quite an OC but close enough to an OC so I'm counting it. I love taking nameless canon characters and running with them, mine now!]
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Funky man with an Axolotl-like spirit having sleepovers in his mind
Funky man with an Axolotl-like spirit having sleepovers in his mind
C6-A7-C47-A-0-AD2-4017-AB8-B-63-E385-AA680-A.png1-FAF2-CCD-14-FF-4-BA7-A01-B-9840-E7-B9-E4-F9.pngF038-A574-6-B2-F-42-F1-8-D94-F3-F28-BE397-B8.png
so imagine slime but like, alive. and sometimes it looks amphibian. and sometimes it's in your kitchen at 3 am eating salt directly out of the container. cute, right? ...no?
so imagine slime but like, alive. and sometimes it looks amphibian. and sometimes it's in your kitchen at 3 am eating salt directly out of the container. cute, right? ...no?
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
A group of ten morons (affectionate) who can travel to anywhere they want, past, present, and future. Also, there's an eldritch horror disguised as a compognathus that was appointed to watch them.
A group of ten morons (affectionate) who can travel to anywhere they want, past, present, and future. Also, there's an eldritch horror disguised as a compognathus that was appointed to watch them.
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
so this guy who has white hair and pronouns lost their memory because d e a t h. now he choo choo train
so this guy who has white hair and pronouns lost their memory because d e a t h. now he choo choo train
banner_1.png
.camilo | .fr+15 | .they/them
͏͏ call me morgan, remix or camilo!
_wishlist. _art shop. _about me. _accent shop.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15