Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | anyone know a different language ?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18
My native languages are Polish and French, although I speak English just as well!
I'm currently learning German, and I'd like to learn LSF, which is basically just the french sign language
My native languages are Polish and French, although I speak English just as well!
I'm currently learning German, and I'd like to learn LSF, which is basically just the french sign language
woWS5xE.png YMPbu9R.png
Pgv53XB.png
Sl91TZD.png
ytkEBod.png
UMevL3r.png
ExZ9JCk.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
UuKod4C.png
DaRKClX.png
tumblr_inline_oki6600LeJ1tfmvub_100.png
Does Python count

I've been learning Japanese on and off for awhile, but what I really want to do is pick up Italian again. It's been so many years since I learned it that my Italian skills have fallen into disrepair.
Does Python count

I've been learning Japanese on and off for awhile, but what I really want to do is pick up Italian again. It's been so many years since I learned it that my Italian skills have fallen into disrepair.
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
Croatian is my mother tongue, English I can essentially speak better at this point because I exist in an English mindset on a daily basis (I mean language-wise), I understand German, I used to be able to speak it fluently but the more languages I learned, the more I forgot. I can still write in it if I concentrate well enough. I understand some Italian although I seriously need to get back to it. I am currently learning Greek and I can read the alphabet, I understand Latin and can make some basic sentences but with the help of language sites I can create more complex ones as well since the conjugation is incredibly similar to Croatian, just much simpler.

And many other Slavic languages make sense.
Croatian is my mother tongue, English I can essentially speak better at this point because I exist in an English mindset on a daily basis (I mean language-wise), I understand German, I used to be able to speak it fluently but the more languages I learned, the more I forgot. I can still write in it if I concentrate well enough. I understand some Italian although I seriously need to get back to it. I am currently learning Greek and I can read the alphabet, I understand Latin and can make some basic sentences but with the help of language sites I can create more complex ones as well since the conjugation is incredibly similar to Croatian, just much simpler.

And many other Slavic languages make sense.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
My first language is French, I started learning English when I was 8.
I'd like to speak more, especially German. Maybe Polish too someday, as my mother's side of the family is Polish :)

@ChillWeebWolf1 Looks like we mentioned the same languages!
My first language is French, I started learning English when I was 8.
I'd like to speak more, especially German. Maybe Polish too someday, as my mother's side of the family is Polish :)

@ChillWeebWolf1 Looks like we mentioned the same languages!
0cb127b26d19a6c92651ff1998fb4012374c6173.png
I speak English as my first language and am quite fluent in Spanish due to my family. I'm currently trying to learn Russian and French which are both harder than I thought :,) I'd also like to learn ASL
I speak English as my first language and am quite fluent in Spanish due to my family. I'm currently trying to learn Russian and French which are both harder than I thought :,) I'd also like to learn ASL
zQ7EbWo.gif
@Wissssssss how cool is that!
@Wissssssss how cool is that!
woWS5xE.png YMPbu9R.png
Pgv53XB.png
Sl91TZD.png
ytkEBod.png
UMevL3r.png
ExZ9JCk.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
UuKod4C.png
DaRKClX.png
tumblr_inline_oki6600LeJ1tfmvub_100.png
My first language is Finnish and I speak English and Swedish as well :) I'm casually learning Italian for fun and taking Russian and Chinese Mandarin classes in university, but I don't know enough to be able to hold a conversation in those languages yet ^.^
My first language is Finnish and I speak English and Swedish as well :) I'm casually learning Italian for fun and taking Russian and Chinese Mandarin classes in university, but I don't know enough to be able to hold a conversation in those languages yet ^.^
bYt72YT.png HouhGS9.png
4SzSxLW.png
oZ15e9N.png
I am fluent in English, and a beginner conversationalist in German (I understand and can instantly translate quite a bit of words and phrases) also if any German speakers would like to be friends it would help me advance in my learning to have convos in German! I‘m part German and part Greek, so I do plan on learning that language next but went with German first as there is not anyone Greek in my town so that one is going to be a little bit more of a hurdle I think.
I am fluent in English, and a beginner conversationalist in German (I understand and can instantly translate quite a bit of words and phrases) also if any German speakers would like to be friends it would help me advance in my learning to have convos in German! I‘m part German and part Greek, so I do plan on learning that language next but went with German first as there is not anyone Greek in my town so that one is going to be a little bit more of a hurdle I think.
my native language is russian!! i can communicate quite well in english, and partially in german - unfortunately i can only form very simple sentences in it at the moment..
i'd like to learn more languages, but i'm not sure cuz i don't have really much time for it
my native language is russian!! i can communicate quite well in english, and partially in german - unfortunately i can only form very simple sentences in it at the moment..
i'd like to learn more languages, but i'm not sure cuz i don't have really much time for it
Tumblr-l-178125246988747.png
hevuir
she / her ; fr + 10 ; artist

hi i don't shut up about it but i study spanish at university ^^ i want to be able to speak like a near-native speaker. i know bits of french too but like... child level. i want to learn portuguese.
hi i don't shut up about it but i study spanish at university ^^ i want to be able to speak like a near-native speaker. i know bits of french too but like... child level. i want to learn portuguese.
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18