Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | anyone know a different language ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
I studied Tagalog in school, but am pretty terrible at it. x'D I'm more comfortable with Hiligaynon, which is also commonly used in the Philippines. English is my first language, though.
I studied Tagalog in school, but am pretty terrible at it. x'D I'm more comfortable with Hiligaynon, which is also commonly used in the Philippines. English is my first language, though.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
I speak English, but my entire mom's side of the family is Ukranian so I learned both Ukranian and Russian. I also grew up in Canada so I had to learn fluent French, haha.
I speak English, but my entire mom's side of the family is Ukranian so I learned both Ukranian and Russian. I also grew up in Canada so I had to learn fluent French, haha.
............................ imageedit_2_7536044406.png

she/her
art shop

English is my second language, my first is German. I keep telling myself I'll learn more languages, but I never get around to doing it. I'm kind of trying to learn Russian and French right now (I'd appreciate any help I can get lol). I also want to learn German sign language at some point
English is my second language, my first is German. I keep telling myself I'll learn more languages, but I never get around to doing it. I'm kind of trying to learn Russian and French right now (I'd appreciate any help I can get lol). I also want to learn German sign language at some point
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
English is my native language, but I have been living in Greece for a couple of years now, so I am learning to speak Greek. It has been an enormous challenge but is also super interesting, fun, and rewarding. I'm not very confident in my abilities, but I'm not too embarrassed about making mistakes anymore either, so I talk a lot (accidentally say a lot of silly things) and I ask questions constantly. [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1]
English is my native language, but I have been living in Greece for a couple of years now, so I am learning to speak Greek. It has been an enormous challenge but is also super interesting, fun, and rewarding. I'm not very confident in my abilities, but I'm not too embarrassed about making mistakes anymore either, so I talk a lot (accidentally say a lot of silly things) and I ask questions constantly.
pFIAgVa.png
manatad | the emerald dove
FR+10
I can speak and read Spanish and Finnish.
I can speak and read Spanish and Finnish.
7685.png
Declan/Caff
- - - - - - - - - -
- He/Him
- Gay and a Pokémon expert
- Has the tism
- Pingable
vBazOjz.png
*points at signature*

Yeah, English is just my second language. I'm also working on learnign Dutch, which is fun because it's similar to both English and German, and seeing the similarities and differences is quite fascinating.
I also once started learning DGS (Deutsche Gebärdensprache - German Sign Language), but have kinda forgotten about keeping that one up. Definitely should start learning it again, because I belive that this could be very helpful.
*points at signature*

Yeah, English is just my second language. I'm also working on learnign Dutch, which is fun because it's similar to both English and German, and seeing the similarities and differences is quite fascinating.
I also once started learning DGS (Deutsche Gebärdensprache - German Sign Language), but have kinda forgotten about keeping that one up. Definitely should start learning it again, because I belive that this could be very helpful.
Bonjour.

(Says the canadian who failed french)

I do know how to speak rudementary sentences

Thats about it, more a party trick to prank someone with tjen something that can be used in an actual conversation...

Also kudos to you knowing mandarin! I wanna learn it sometime and i regret not taking the mandarim classes at my school :(
Bonjour.

(Says the canadian who failed french)

I do know how to speak rudementary sentences

Thats about it, more a party trick to prank someone with tjen something that can be used in an actual conversation...

Also kudos to you knowing mandarin! I wanna learn it sometime and i regret not taking the mandarim classes at my school :(
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Oh and if it counts im trying to learn sign language
Oh and if it counts im trying to learn sign language
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Swedish is my native language and I'm fluent in English. I've briefly studied German, Spanish and Japanese but I don't remember much of it.

I'd like to pick up Japanese again. I read so much manga that'd it be nice to read the source (especially so I can get away from the American censorship).

It feels wrong coming with tips since I haven't successfully learned any language outside English, but try reading comics. It's less dense and more dialogue focused than books and the images works as clues/context to the words.

Swedish is my native language and I'm fluent in English. I've briefly studied German, Spanish and Japanese but I don't remember much of it.

I'd like to pick up Japanese again. I read so much manga that'd it be nice to read the source (especially so I can get away from the American censorship).

It feels wrong coming with tips since I haven't successfully learned any language outside English, but try reading comics. It's less dense and more dialogue focused than books and the images works as clues/context to the words.

English is my second language. Russian is my native, while currently I am learning Arabic :3
English is my second language. Russian is my native, while currently I am learning Arabic :3
tM8OC5g.png hello! my name is volk
designer • FRT+10 • eng/rus

† about me † toyhouse
galleryartshop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18