Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fanfic Writing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I have started sooo many multi-chaps in my docs and posted one or to on Ao3 but I never finish them *hides face* soo I'm a reader most than not. But haveso many ideas I wanna write, but dunno if I ever will.
I have started sooo many multi-chaps in my docs and posted one or to on Ao3 but I never finish them *hides face* soo I'm a reader most than not. But haveso many ideas I wanna write, but dunno if I ever will.
6PE4kKX.gif
would it count if you mainly write fanfics of your friend's stories?

every blue moon, i write a fanfic. every planet line up, i actually publish one! the most recent fic i've published was a TOH fic and i've wanted to post more on AO3! i'm not too confident with my writing tho and it's rare if i ever finish one. the ones i do finish however... are too embarrassing for me to post hahaha
would it count if you mainly write fanfics of your friend's stories?

every blue moon, i write a fanfic. every planet line up, i actually publish one! the most recent fic i've published was a TOH fic and i've wanted to post more on AO3! i'm not too confident with my writing tho and it's rare if i ever finish one. the ones i do finish however... are too embarrassing for me to post hahaha
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
I'm getting back into writing fic. I read a bunch of it, but my account has a lot of multi-chaps that I've begun but never finished. None of them are abandoned but I'm struggling writing the next chapters. It's a little intimidating getting new likes/kudos on some of them as some of the fandoms I'm in seem to be going through a revival and I have mad anxiety about it.

I actually started a secret second account not affiliated with my main to post fun fics from very tiny or dead fandoms that I love and that's really helping me get back into the groove of things. None of my new fics have likes but the thought that one day someone as into these tiny fandoms as I am will find them and like them is a nice one.

I'm getting back into writing fic. I read a bunch of it, but my account has a lot of multi-chaps that I've begun but never finished. None of them are abandoned but I'm struggling writing the next chapters. It's a little intimidating getting new likes/kudos on some of them as some of the fandoms I'm in seem to be going through a revival and I have mad anxiety about it.

I actually started a secret second account not affiliated with my main to post fun fics from very tiny or dead fandoms that I love and that's really helping me get back into the groove of things. None of my new fics have likes but the thought that one day someone as into these tiny fandoms as I am will find them and like them is a nice one.

diKmpb5.jpg11-nature-charm.png
I'm trying to get back into the writing groove for a multi-chapter Ace Attorney fanfiction on my AO3 account which shares my FR username. It's a wrightworth fic loosely inspired by the Studio Ghibli film A Whisker Away, which -- hilariously enough -- I've only seen snippets of. The premise was so inspirational, though!

I'd link the fic, but it's rated M for themes. If you seek it out, please mind the tags and your sense of comfort and boundaries!

It has a lot of positive comments that I still need to reply to but I'm too worried to do so without a chapter update and I'm actually dying to continue it. Been dying to for months!! But my life underwent such a crazy upheaval since the last chapter that I've been struggling to find my spark no matter how much I wish words would just appear. It's like that for pretty much every writing project this past year, of which this fic is my biggest. :c

Until then... I'm trying to get my tail moving on some dragon bios. I'm hopeful that writing a bunch of much smaller, unrelated things will help me get back into the mindset I need.
I'm trying to get back into the writing groove for a multi-chapter Ace Attorney fanfiction on my AO3 account which shares my FR username. It's a wrightworth fic loosely inspired by the Studio Ghibli film A Whisker Away, which -- hilariously enough -- I've only seen snippets of. The premise was so inspirational, though!

I'd link the fic, but it's rated M for themes. If you seek it out, please mind the tags and your sense of comfort and boundaries!

It has a lot of positive comments that I still need to reply to but I'm too worried to do so without a chapter update and I'm actually dying to continue it. Been dying to for months!! But my life underwent such a crazy upheaval since the last chapter that I've been struggling to find my spark no matter how much I wish words would just appear. It's like that for pretty much every writing project this past year, of which this fic is my biggest. :c

Until then... I'm trying to get my tail moving on some dragon bios. I'm hopeful that writing a bunch of much smaller, unrelated things will help me get back into the mindset I need.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9