Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fanfic Writing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I started an FE fanfic that has ~30K words earlier this year that I haven't worked on forever and really should. I've kinda stopped due to laziness + my other projects + school, but I really should write another chapter man
I started an FE fanfic that has ~30K words earlier this year that I haven't worked on forever and really should. I've kinda stopped due to laziness + my other projects + school, but I really should write another chapter man
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
Both of the things I've posted in 2022 are under 300 words each - kinda disappointed in myself, especially since I posted a 3k one shot in 2021. I'm still writing another that's currently around 2k but I haven't worked on it in a while.

The thing I posted today: https://archiveofourown.org/works/43982730

I've written some other stuff, but it's either not fanfic, or nowhere near finished :P
Both of the things I've posted in 2022 are under 300 words each - kinda disappointed in myself, especially since I posted a 3k one shot in 2021. I'm still writing another that's currently around 2k but I haven't worked on it in a while.

The thing I posted today: https://archiveofourown.org/works/43982730

I've written some other stuff, but it's either not fanfic, or nowhere near finished :P
Stuffed Mith > Avatar
> Wishlist
> Progens: Maya & Sunflight
> she/her
> Canadian
> PST
I plan to start writing my first long AU fanfic this month! I'm not sure exactly when I will start since I'm currently recovering from a bad flu and I need to double check some lore, but the plan is there! I'm very excited and very anxious at the same time
I plan to start writing my first long AU fanfic this month! I'm not sure exactly when I will start since I'm currently recovering from a bad flu and I need to double check some lore, but the plan is there! I'm very excited and very anxious at the same time
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Best of luck to everyone's endeavors!

I did a tally and I somehow wrote over 100k words of fic in one fandom in 2022, I can't believe it and I'm so proud! :D
Best of luck to everyone's endeavors!

I did a tally and I somehow wrote over 100k words of fic in one fandom in 2022, I can't believe it and I'm so proud! :D
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I write fanfic! Been writing them off and on since 2013. Most of mine are for Penguins of Madagascar. Recent couple of years I’ve been writing essentially an enemies to lovers soap opera series for a rare pair ship, been having a lot of fun with that haha
I write fanfic! Been writing them off and on since 2013. Most of mine are for Penguins of Madagascar. Recent couple of years I’ve been writing essentially an enemies to lovers soap opera series for a rare pair ship, been having a lot of fun with that haha
I'm trying to get good at drawing Wings of Fire dragons to try and draw a comic. I haven't done much worldbuilding, but I'm working on it. There are a ton of fun AUs on the fanon wiki to write about too, but I haven't really gotten around to it.
I'm trying to get good at drawing Wings of Fire dragons to try and draw a comic. I haven't done much worldbuilding, but I'm working on it. There are a ton of fun AUs on the fanon wiki to write about too, but I haven't really gotten around to it.
Let's get this bread gamers
i've been writing wings of fire. its hard to stop! i love that series.
i've been writing wings of fire. its hard to stop! i love that series.
Any fanfic writers here whose first language isn't English? What's your writing process? I've heard some like to write in their native language and then translate into English while others just write in English to begin with. Oh and, any other challenges you've faced and had to overcome? For me, I have a couple of fics I've written but I cannot for the life of me upload them. The fandom I'm a part of is small and the few established fanfic writers are insanely good, I'm so scared people will hold me to their quality because my level of writing is nowhere near as advanced ;-;
Any fanfic writers here whose first language isn't English? What's your writing process? I've heard some like to write in their native language and then translate into English while others just write in English to begin with. Oh and, any other challenges you've faced and had to overcome? For me, I have a couple of fics I've written but I cannot for the life of me upload them. The fandom I'm a part of is small and the few established fanfic writers are insanely good, I'm so scared people will hold me to their quality because my level of writing is nowhere near as advanced ;-;
I just learned that private bookmarks and subscriptions are a thing on AO3. I have always been checking the list of my works to see how my stuff is going, so imagine my surprise when one of my fics that I thought had 14 bookmarks (which I already thought of as being a lot) turned out to have 22 bookmarks and 32 subscriptions.

Once again, I'm just overwhelmed. That's amazing.

If you're anything like me and didn't know either, go to your statistics page. You might be in for a treat.
I just learned that private bookmarks and subscriptions are a thing on AO3. I have always been checking the list of my works to see how my stuff is going, so imagine my surprise when one of my fics that I thought had 14 bookmarks (which I already thought of as being a lot) turned out to have 22 bookmarks and 32 subscriptions.

Once again, I'm just overwhelmed. That's amazing.

If you're anything like me and didn't know either, go to your statistics page. You might be in for a treat.
Currently working on a story that's sitting at about 42k words. I anticipate it being about 200k by the time it's done, hah. Just need to keep plodding along.

Good luck to everyone!

- M.
Currently working on a story that's sitting at about 42k words. I anticipate it being about 200k by the time it's done, hah. Just need to keep plodding along.

Good luck to everyone!

- M.
ACOZFAh.png sZShZzW.png Zs4VhSn.png
RyOOFff.png kseo325.png
OxagJgG.png bsTwpFg.png
KLS4Wrl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9