Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you still have a nintendo ds?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Does anyone still have a working ds or any old variant I feel very nostalgic when I see the nintendo dsi xl I bought a lot of years ago and I still have some games from my original ds back from 2008 wow... My dsi still works I just have to clean where I insert the game for it to work what about you di you have a ds that still works or any other really old console?
Does anyone still have a working ds or any old variant I feel very nostalgic when I see the nintendo dsi xl I bought a lot of years ago and I still have some games from my original ds back from 2008 wow... My dsi still works I just have to clean where I insert the game for it to work what about you di you have a ds that still works or any other really old console?
Yes, but I keep forgetting to grab it from my parentals' house. And, I think it still works. Used to carry it everywhere in hopes of getting random streetpasses.

Is purple.
Yes, but I keep forgetting to grab it from my parentals' house. And, I think it still works. Used to carry it everywhere in hopes of getting random streetpasses.

Is purple.
9iqeDz7.png
does a 3ds count?
does a 3ds count?
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
yep! i love it dearly, i had the crimson one!
yep! i love it dearly, i had the crimson one!
Vyrus | Perpetually hungry | PM's/Friend Requests open
i have one of the originals, pretty sure it still works i think
still got some games to go with it, too, though i haven't really tried any on there

it's, like, purple lightning with a butterfly sticker on it
i have one of the originals, pretty sure it still works i think
still got some games to go with it, too, though i haven't really tried any on there

it's, like, purple lightning with a butterfly sticker on it
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
I have two DS Lites, one of them I call the 'life support DS' because its hinge is so broken that it can't exist without its protective plastic shell. It's also the only DS I own that will still play my copy of Pokemon Diamond.

My other DS Lite is in far better condition and I use that one regularly to trade Pokemon with my 2DS.
I have two DS Lites, one of them I call the 'life support DS' because its hinge is so broken that it can't exist without its protective plastic shell. It's also the only DS I own that will still play my copy of Pokemon Diamond.

My other DS Lite is in far better condition and I use that one regularly to trade Pokemon with my 2DS.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
I have a DSi, it's blue.
I have a DSi, it's blue.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Got an original DS. Touchscreen is a bit damaged, but it should still work overall.
Also got a 3DS that I can confirm working, since I still occasionally use it to play Rhythm Paradise Megamix.

Going further back, I got a Gameboy Advance that probably also still works. My very first gaming console.
Got an original DS. Touchscreen is a bit damaged, but it should still work overall.
Also got a 3DS that I can confirm working, since I still occasionally use it to play Rhythm Paradise Megamix.

Going further back, I got a Gameboy Advance that probably also still works. My very first gaming console.
I don't have either of my original DS systems (sadly they broke years and years ago), but I do have my 3DS! I'll pick it up from time to time :)
I don't have either of my original DS systems (sadly they broke years and years ago), but I do have my 3DS! I'll pick it up from time to time :)
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
Yup, I have a black DSi :) I have every Nintendo console except the Game Boy Light and the New Nintendo 3DS
Yup, I have a black DSi :) I have every Nintendo console except the Game Boy Light and the New Nintendo 3DS
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9