Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you still have a nintendo ds?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I still have my old dsi from when I was a kid, still works too. The power button used to be kind of broken but whatever was wrong with it seems to have sorted itself out. Even if it breaks I'm never getting rid of it
I still have my old dsi from when I was a kid, still works too. The power button used to be kind of broken but whatever was wrong with it seems to have sorted itself out. Even if it breaks I'm never getting rid of it
| link | they/he | FR+0 |
I have a DS Lite and a 3DS. The Lite has a few broken pixels, but otherwise, they both work fine!
I have a DS Lite and a 3DS. The Lite has a few broken pixels, but otherwise, they both work fine!
AqaqXxe.png
I still have mine!
I had the original DS, but eventually traded that one in for a DSi, which I still have I was really into making flipnote animations back then, lol.

I also have the 20th anniversary Pokémon 3DS (The one with the charizard/blastoise faceplates) which I'll most likely keep. It's nice to go back and play an older DS game once in a while.
I still have mine!
I had the original DS, but eventually traded that one in for a DSi, which I still have I was really into making flipnote animations back then, lol.

I also have the 20th anniversary Pokémon 3DS (The one with the charizard/blastoise faceplates) which I'll most likely keep. It's nice to go back and play an older DS game once in a while.
QoiHu86.png
I've got a white ds lite and an old Wii console :]
I've got a white ds lite and an old Wii console :]
most people put something meaningful here...
Yes! I used to have a ds before I switched over to a 3DS in 2015, but since I didn’t have any gba games, I have mainly kept as a 3DS owner, but I occasionally play my ds!
Yes! I used to have a ds before I switched over to a 3DS in 2015, but since I didn’t have any gba games, I have mainly kept as a 3DS owner, but I occasionally play my ds!

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
i have OG blue 3ds and a chunky blue ds

my chunky blue ds the battery died but otherwise with a new battery i think it would work

i also have a clear purple game boy color and a fuchsia gameboy advance and a silver gba sp

i had a wii but my sister took it with her when she moved out

i still have wii u
i have OG blue 3ds and a chunky blue ds

my chunky blue ds the battery died but otherwise with a new battery i think it would work

i also have a clear purple game boy color and a fuchsia gameboy advance and a silver gba sp

i had a wii but my sister took it with her when she moved out

i still have wii u
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
I have a baby pink ds light I still use it to this day. I play pokemon games on it and Mario and thats pretty much it.
I have a baby pink ds light I still use it to this day. I play pokemon games on it and Mario and thats pretty much it.
QFMsHc3.png lesbiancatcher.png
I have several old consoles. They still work, so why not...

Gamboy
3DS
Playstation 2
XBOX 360
Also, a Switch Lite lol
I have several old consoles. They still work, so why not...

Gamboy
3DS
Playstation 2
XBOX 360
Also, a Switch Lite lol
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
I have both a 3DS and a DS and I use them on extremely rare occasions to trade caught critters between my gen 5 pokemon saves
I have both a 3DS and a DS and I use them on extremely rare occasions to trade caught critters between my gen 5 pokemon saves
drink_a_chair_fr.png
Yep! I still have my first ds, but it's a little beat up. The top screen is glitchy and red and gives you a headache if you look at it too long. I still play on it sometimes for nostalgia reasons though, even if I have a 3ds now.
Yep! I still have my first ds, but it's a little beat up. The top screen is glitchy and red and gives you a headache if you look at it too long. I still play on it sometimes for nostalgia reasons though, even if I have a 3ds now.
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9