Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | My Subnautica Adventures [pinglist]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18
@Charias @Endee (thanks for the help!) @Avessa @BigSisterMoon @OrdinaryImage @memoirs (thanks for the help!) @InfiniteOblivion @Sashathebrave @Requacy @carpecat I have fixed the Aurora! I am still inside the ship, so is there anything else you guys suggest doing before leaving? Also, I love all the little lore tidbits that I found. I still haven't read them all, but my favorite so far is the one about the menu on the ship. Edit: I just wanted to clarify that I already got the prawn suit blueprint, as well as the module for the Cyclops (which I don't actually have yet but oh well). Edit 2: I did some more things and I think I explored everything the Aurora has to offer. I'm off now. What should I do next? Edit 3: Never have I been so glad to hear "welcome aboard, Captain" [emoji=tundra sad size=1]
@Charias @Endee (thanks for the help!) @Avessa @BigSisterMoon @OrdinaryImage @memoirs (thanks for the help!) @InfiniteOblivion @Sashathebrave @Requacy @carpecat

I have fixed the Aurora! I am still inside the ship, so is there anything else you guys suggest doing before leaving?

Also, I love all the little lore tidbits that I found. I still haven't read them all, but my favorite so far is the one about the menu on the ship.

Edit: I just wanted to clarify that I already got the prawn suit blueprint, as well as the module for the Cyclops (which I don't actually have yet but oh well).

Edit 2: I did some more things and I think I explored everything the Aurora has to offer. I'm off now. What should I do next?

Edit 3: Never have I been so glad to hear "welcome aboard, Captain"
oJK1fXV.png
congratulations on fixing the Aurora!!!
there are some posters and trinkets you can optionally collect in there, but if you didn't get 'em, they'll always be there to collect if/when you feel like it!
for now, I think you can just focus on building the other vehicles, exploring, and upgrading the Seamoth!
congratulations on fixing the Aurora!!!
there are some posters and trinkets you can optionally collect in there, but if you didn't get 'em, they'll always be there to collect if/when you feel like it!
for now, I think you can just focus on building the other vehicles, exploring, and upgrading the Seamoth!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Charias @Endee @Avessa @BigSisterMoon @OrdinaryImage @memoirs (thanks for the help!) @InfiniteOblivion @Sashathebrave @Requacy @carpecat

I just built a GIANT FRICKIN' ROBOT SUIT (prawn suit), as well as a stasis rifle. I feel UNSTOPPABLE!

Time to scan a reaper leviathan...heheh.

Edit: I successfully scanned it, but just when I thought I was safe in the kelp forest, it returned for revenge.
@Charias @Endee @Avessa @BigSisterMoon @OrdinaryImage @memoirs (thanks for the help!) @InfiniteOblivion @Sashathebrave @Requacy @carpecat

I just built a GIANT FRICKIN' ROBOT SUIT (prawn suit), as well as a stasis rifle. I feel UNSTOPPABLE!

Time to scan a reaper leviathan...heheh.

Edit: I successfully scanned it, but just when I thought I was safe in the kelp forest, it returned for revenge.
oJK1fXV.png
@Charias @Endee @Avessa @BigSisterMoon @OrdinaryImage @memoirs @InfiniteOblivion @Sashathebrave @Requacy @carpecat

I have faced my fears and scanned a crashfish (after stunning it, of course).

Edit: I am now exploring the Crag Field, as well as catching up on radio signals and finding lifepods. A boneshark attacked my seamoth and caused me to spill barbecue sauce on my white dress. Thanks, boneshark...

Edit 2: I accidentally stunned my seamoth instead of repairing it. Why do all the tools look so similar?!

Edit 3: I just came across a huge family of reefbacks. It was beautiful.

Edit 4: I just learned the hard way that there are Ghost Leviathans in the Grand Reef. I tried to stun one so I could scan it, but it didn't work even when I was aiming the stun rifle right at its head?

Edit 5: I just got the code for the captain's quarters in the Aurora! Should I head back there? (Also, I got some other very important information that some guy's favorite sandwich is ham and cheese.)
@Charias @Endee @Avessa @BigSisterMoon @OrdinaryImage @memoirs @InfiniteOblivion @Sashathebrave @Requacy @carpecat

I have faced my fears and scanned a crashfish (after stunning it, of course).

Edit: I am now exploring the Crag Field, as well as catching up on radio signals and finding lifepods. A boneshark attacked my seamoth and caused me to spill barbecue sauce on my white dress. Thanks, boneshark...

Edit 2: I accidentally stunned my seamoth instead of repairing it. Why do all the tools look so similar?!

Edit 3: I just came across a huge family of reefbacks. It was beautiful.

Edit 4: I just learned the hard way that there are Ghost Leviathans in the Grand Reef. I tried to stun one so I could scan it, but it didn't work even when I was aiming the stun rifle right at its head?

Edit 5: I just got the code for the captain's quarters in the Aurora! Should I head back there? (Also, I got some other very important information that some guy's favorite sandwich is ham and cheese.)
oJK1fXV.png
I’ve never had the guts to scan one of those, good job.
I’ve never had the guts to scan one of those, good job.
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png

Okay, enough edits in that last post...

I'm exploring Sparse Reef, heading toward Sea Treader's path. I discovered a creature called a rockgrub and it is the SMALLEST thing ever. So cute!

Edit: I died (and unfortunately lost some resources), but I did discover another lifepod which led me to another signal, so I'm heading there.

Okay, enough edits in that last post...

I'm exploring Sparse Reef, heading toward Sea Treader's path. I discovered a creature called a rockgrub and it is the SMALLEST thing ever. So cute!

Edit: I died (and unfortunately lost some resources), but I did discover another lifepod which led me to another signal, so I'm heading there.
oJK1fXV.png

Sorry for the lack of updates, Slime Rancher and Terraria have been distracting me.

I'm heading back to the Aurora to go into the captain's quarters. Anything I should know before I do that?

EDIT: I entered the captain's quarters and got (SPOILER) the first part of the blueprint for the escape rocket. What should I do next?

Sorry for the lack of updates, Slime Rancher and Terraria have been distracting me.

I'm heading back to the Aurora to go into the captain's quarters. Anything I should know before I do that?

EDIT: I entered the captain's quarters and got (SPOILER) the first part of the blueprint for the escape rocket. What should I do next?
oJK1fXV.png
Honestly, I think at that point exploring is best! Work towards building the different vehicles (not the latest one you've found yet) collecting materials, upgrading the vehicles, and exploring further and further. The more you look, the more you'll find and advance the story. Best of luck!
Honestly, I think at that point exploring is best! Work towards building the different vehicles (not the latest one you've found yet) collecting materials, upgrading the vehicles, and exploring further and further. The more you look, the more you'll find and advance the story. Best of luck!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
The blueprints you found is endgame stuff so don't worry about that just yet.

And if you don't know what to do... when in doubt, go deeper (if possible).

Also have you explored the islands yet? Look for mountains of clouds/mist to find them. And remember to SCAN before you pick up anything you may find on the beach.
The blueprints you found is endgame stuff so don't worry about that just yet.

And if you don't know what to do... when in doubt, go deeper (if possible).

Also have you explored the islands yet? Look for mountains of clouds/mist to find them. And remember to SCAN before you pick up anything you may find on the beach.
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet

I have gotten back from the Aurora safely (after a brief leviathan scare), and I will now be exploring around some deeper biomes (including Sea Treader's Path, both Reefs, and Crag Field). Also, I'm gonna try to find out how to build a modification station so I can upgrade my Seamoth.

I have gotten back from the Aurora safely (after a brief leviathan scare), and I will now be exploring around some deeper biomes (including Sea Treader's Path, both Reefs, and Crag Field). Also, I'm gonna try to find out how to build a modification station so I can upgrade my Seamoth.
oJK1fXV.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18