Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | whats your favorite type of milk
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Almond milk is my favorite. I don't really like plain cow milk (although I do like it when it's flavored)
Almond milk is my favorite. I don't really like plain cow milk (although I do like it when it's flavored)
oJK1fXV.png
coconut milk for sure!!!

also op, for you my other answer would be the platypus milk that they secrete from their skin
coconut milk for sure!!!

also op, for you my other answer would be the platypus milk that they secrete from their skin
eP65k0J.png
[quote name="Xionahri" date="2022-07-21 13:39:18" ] Cow juice. [/quote] this. this is my answer preferably whole milk :D
Xionahri wrote on 2022-07-21 13:39:18:
Cow juice.

this. this is my answer
preferably whole milk :D
yzUX307.png
I really like strawberry milk, as well as milk in teas and such,,

Also, I have an emotional attachment to a sabertooth tiger (in farcry primal) dubbed Chunky Milk so I'm adding that to the mix.
I really like strawberry milk, as well as milk in teas and such,,

Also, I have an emotional attachment to a sabertooth tiger (in farcry primal) dubbed Chunky Milk so I'm adding that to the mix.
78978705.png
They/him/it
80278947.png The Official Sandsurge Eater.
The juice from canned fruit and veggies
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
[quote name="Dracowolfie" date="2022-07-21 15:44:35" ] also op, for you my other answer would be the platypus milk that they secrete from their skin [/quote] YOU!!!!! YOU!!!!! YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!!! [quote name="Werestorm" date="2022-07-21 16:01:25" ] Also, I have an emotional attachment to a sabertooth tiger (in farcry primal) dubbed Chunky Milk so I'm adding that to the mix. [/quote] [quote name="MMRooster" date="2022-07-21 16:11:40" ] The juice from canned fruit and veggies [/quote] These ones are also QUITE CHOICE. These are thr milks of our lives.
Dracowolfie wrote on 2022-07-21 15:44:35:

YOU!!!!! YOU!!!!! YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!
Werestorm wrote on 2022-07-21 16:01:25:
MMRooster wrote on 2022-07-21 16:11:40:

These ones are also QUITE CHOICE. These are thr milks of our lives.
aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
i lofe hippopotamus milk it i s pink and it also comes from their skin<3
i lofe hippopotamus milk it i s pink and it also comes from their skin<3
P9aWhak.png
tyEuRXe.png
q3Me7tJ.png
GLMwkdE.png
JvUa9ma.png
....MY ADOPTS
unknown.png
^^^^^^^I <3 HIPPO BLOOD SWEAT?? Hippos are like the metallest of mammals theyre insane. Which is funny because crocodiles are the metallest of reptiles and theyre basically the same shape. They should start a podcast
^^^^^^^I <3 HIPPO BLOOD SWEAT?? Hippos are like the metallest of mammals theyre insane. Which is funny because crocodiles are the metallest of reptiles and theyre basically the same shape. They should start a podcast
aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
Milk
Milk
IMG_3849.png
Oat milk. Specifically the special barista one from Oatly - haven't tried other brands yet.
Oat milk. Specifically the special barista one from Oatly - haven't tried other brands yet.
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9