Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | whats your favorite type of milk
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY!!!!!! I'll start so basically did you know that cockroaches can make milk thats right they can.there is a secret special cockroach species that can give live birth and they also make little milk crystals that are the most powerful nutrition in the galaxy. And the babies eat it. You can too, if you're brave. So that is my favorite type of milk.
SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY!!!!!! I'll start so basically did you know that cockroaches can make milk thats right they can.there is a secret special cockroach species that can give live birth and they also make little milk crystals that are the most powerful nutrition in the galaxy. And the babies eat it. You can too, if you're brave. So that is my favorite type of milk.
aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
i like cow milk and oat milk jenkins c: but chocolate soymilk is the best chocolate milk no question so that is my favorite chocolate milk
i like cow milk and oat milk jenkins c: but chocolate soymilk is the best chocolate milk no question so that is my favorite chocolate milk
banded_owlcat.png Meat / He/Him koilico_ferberus.png
iced coffee
iced coffee
zombsiggy.png they/them

adult

art shop
pea milk! it's so good it doesn't even taste like peas, cannot recommend it enough
pea milk! it's so good it doesn't even taste like peas, cannot recommend it enough
fr +04:00
they/he
THank uyou for your responses it meants so much to me, that you have shared yoru favorite milk. Chocoate milk is my faovirte species of milk and its so good too. Iced coffee is OK i gues but coffee is so hard to milk. Kind of temepramental too. But it can be so real if you put your mind to it

Pea milk is pretty carzy.............................i''ll have to milk a pea
THank uyou for your responses it meants so much to me, that you have shared yoru favorite milk. Chocoate milk is my faovirte species of milk and its so good too. Iced coffee is OK i gues but coffee is so hard to milk. Kind of temepramental too. But it can be so real if you put your mind to it

Pea milk is pretty carzy.............................i''ll have to milk a pea
aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
Cow juice.
Cow juice.
Personally, I really love strawberry milk. I also just like plain 2% milk, as well. I can’t really drink whole milk, as I don’t like the taste and I can’t digest it well.
Personally, I really love strawberry milk. I also just like plain 2% milk, as well. I can’t really drink whole milk, as I don’t like the taste and I can’t digest it well.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Cow juic,e is a fine juice indeed................warm and moist treat for the ages. You can put it in a cup or bowl. Sometimes cows can have a bell on it

Srawberry milk is quite good too and starberrys are so fun to milk! There is a zen to it. 2% milk is pretyy good too i do like whole milk but it is very powerful i can unederstand. ITs like the spider's silk of milk
Cow juic,e is a fine juice indeed................warm and moist treat for the ages. You can put it in a cup or bowl. Sometimes cows can have a bell on it

Srawberry milk is quite good too and starberrys are so fun to milk! There is a zen to it. 2% milk is pretyy good too i do like whole milk but it is very powerful i can unederstand. ITs like the spider's silk of milk
o a t
o a t
skin shop
he/they
+4:00 fr time
oatmilk, peamilk, and soymilk, but i'll drink cow milk if it's strawberry or chocolate flavored :)
oatmilk, peamilk, and soymilk, but i'll drink cow milk if it's strawberry or chocolate flavored :)
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9