Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | whats your favorite type of milk
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Almond milk is nice.
Almond milk is nice.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
choccy milk all the way
choccy milk all the way
7zcCDc4.png
vanilla oooooatmilk
vanilla oooooatmilk
vintagefawn.png
Not very original, but mine is Chocolate Milk.
Not very original, but mine is Chocolate Milk.
Flare
Dragon-obsessed gamer nerd
cHa0MYt.png
bYt72YT.png
kHBaXec.png
mlHpBMC.png
yVyFLUa.png
TOKiyyz.pngmXaaw6K.png
o9yS1eq.png
DogHOvc.png
extra creamy plain oat [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
extra creamy plain oat
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
unsweetened soy milk is best milk in my opinion… buuut taro milk tea or chocolate milk are very close seconds
unsweetened soy milk is best milk in my opinion… buuut taro milk tea or chocolate milk are very close seconds
hhghhhg i gotta draw a new signature
formerly IraFera :3
something about milk substitutes, particularly oat milk, just taste Off to me. however skim milk is worse than all of them
something about milk substitutes, particularly oat milk, just taste Off to me. however skim milk is worse than all of them
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
Whole milk is my favorite kind of unflavored milk, but my all-time favorite milk is vanilla milk. Strawberry and chocolate milk are a close second. I've also tried caramel and cherry flavored milk, pretty good.
Not a big fan of milk substitutes, but the Silk milk brand used to make fruit flavored soymilk that I loved when I was younger. The internet tells me it was called 'Silk Fruit & Protein Soymilk'.
Whole milk is my favorite kind of unflavored milk, but my all-time favorite milk is vanilla milk. Strawberry and chocolate milk are a close second. I've also tried caramel and cherry flavored milk, pretty good.
Not a big fan of milk substitutes, but the Silk milk brand used to make fruit flavored soymilk that I loved when I was younger. The internet tells me it was called 'Silk Fruit & Protein Soymilk'.
ACOZFAh.png
VgtQms9.png
gTTW2gA.png
7vhtsnW.png
JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
Just regular ol' cow milk, though I also like chocolate milk and I've found that oat milk tastes pretty good too.

That being said, I'm pretty sure I have some form of lactose intolerance, so I really need to get the lactose-free type of milk more often.
Just regular ol' cow milk, though I also like chocolate milk and I've found that oat milk tastes pretty good too.

That being said, I'm pretty sure I have some form of lactose intolerance, so I really need to get the lactose-free type of milk more often.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Hippo milk obviously. Not only its a superior color - pink, but it's also the most hardcore milk to obtain. Anyone can milk an almost with a good enought blender, you go milk a hippopotamus. Good luck!

I'm big fan of cow juice myself but I also the plant ones cost insane cash here, I can't make myself pay so much for something i just add into my morning instant caffeine fix.
Hippo milk obviously. Not only its a superior color - pink, but it's also the most hardcore milk to obtain. Anyone can milk an almost with a good enought blender, you go milk a hippopotamus. Good luck!

I'm big fan of cow juice myself but I also the plant ones cost insane cash here, I can't make myself pay so much for something i just add into my morning instant caffeine fix.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9