Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me what you're obsessed with RN
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 79 80
I recently started an older KDrama on Netflix called A Korean Odyssey (Hwayugi) and I am enjoying is so much.
I recently started an older KDrama on Netflix called A Korean Odyssey (Hwayugi) and I am enjoying is so much.
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
Currently I've been obsessed with Dead By Daylight and its unhealthy. I started playing the game in July and already have almost 200 hours. I main Fang min and Claudette but I'm too scared to play killer lol.

Also I've been getting really into K Dramas, I'm currently watching Tomorrow on Netflix and it is soooooooo good, I love the main 3 and their stories. I'm on ep 7/16 and can't wait to find out why the main girl is from hell.
(also don't worry that's not a spoiler they tell you like 10 mins in)
Currently I've been obsessed with Dead By Daylight and its unhealthy. I started playing the game in July and already have almost 200 hours. I main Fang min and Claudette but I'm too scared to play killer lol.

Also I've been getting really into K Dramas, I'm currently watching Tomorrow on Netflix and it is soooooooo good, I love the main 3 and their stories. I'm on ep 7/16 and can't wait to find out why the main girl is from hell.
(also don't worry that's not a spoiler they tell you like 10 mins in)
He/Him
Bi
i love camp cretatious so much, ive been thinking about it non stop for the last few weeks and i adore the art and edits of it! i kenji, yaz and ben are my favourites i love their arcs so much and season 5 is really important to me. if anyone likes dinosaurs and cartoons i would really recommend it and it deals with one of the characters leaving an abusive household and also has a sapphic romance! th show just finished a few weeks ago so you wouldn't have to wait for any episodes. I'm really hoping we get holiday specials or shorts based on their new lives, returning to the island and brooklyn's vlogs!
i love camp cretatious so much, ive been thinking about it non stop for the last few weeks and i adore the art and edits of it! i kenji, yaz and ben are my favourites i love their arcs so much and season 5 is really important to me. if anyone likes dinosaurs and cartoons i would really recommend it and it deals with one of the characters leaving an abusive household and also has a sapphic romance! th show just finished a few weeks ago so you wouldn't have to wait for any episodes. I'm really hoping we get holiday specials or shorts based on their new lives, returning to the island and brooklyn's vlogs!
lCK29fT.png MUYNhfy.png kSsCpBU.png 5iXiC8z.png tyEuRXe.png
Ice Glades Free Dragon Giveaway
The new Monster High that's upcoming. I've watched so many unboxings of the new dolls, and I love them! The movie also makes me happy on so many levels. I got into collecting MH dolls back around the Sweet 1600 and Skull Shores releases, and I love them. Seeing the new iteration is rekindling all that excitement - even if it's going to hit the wallet hard since I'm collecting Rainbow High dolls now, too.
The new Monster High that's upcoming. I've watched so many unboxings of the new dolls, and I love them! The movie also makes me happy on so many levels. I got into collecting MH dolls back around the Sweet 1600 and Skull Shores releases, and I love them. Seeing the new iteration is rekindling all that excitement - even if it's going to hit the wallet hard since I'm collecting Rainbow High dolls now, too.
noli timere tempestatem. tempestas est res pulchra. ama tempestatem et gaude in pulchritudine.
595bwIn.png
nunc, ad tuas labores reveni!
the mountain goats<3... my fav band ever. also rly into dragons (shocker) and this fanfic im writing
the mountain goats<3... my fav band ever. also rly into dragons (shocker) and this fanfic im writing
The Magnus Archives, Disco Elysium, and lore writing currently
The Magnus Archives, Disco Elysium, and lore writing currently
ePOliyb.png
J7D1quC.png
mjtJ868.png
6OezIjj.png
UU9vIu2.png
T4Peb9C.png
NItuqvN.png
Right now I’m obsessing over Arcane, the league of legends show on Netflix, so I’m rewatching the series again and scrying some fan dragons
Right now I’m obsessing over Arcane, the league of legends show on Netflix, so I’m rewatching the series again and scrying some fan dragons
My current obsession is other folks worldbuilding projects, as well as mine. I'd love to hear about more worlds, anything goes!
My current obsession is other folks worldbuilding projects, as well as mine. I'd love to hear about more worlds, anything goes!
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png
ive been really into the murderbot diaries books by martha wells, just like. they are so good, i love the characters, and im rereading it for the third time right now
ive been really into the murderbot diaries books by martha wells, just like. they are so good, i love the characters, and im rereading it for the third time right now
small_bird.gif literally tiny bird
i have always been in arcane flight and always will be, despite my username!
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure.

It’s an anime/manga franchise.

I’m autistic and JoJo has been my main special interest since early 2020 and my love for it is still going strong.

I’ve been counting down the days — and now the hours — of the latest JoJo video game release like a little kid counting down to Christmas morning.

That’s because I’m a Nintendo fan and this is the first time that a JoJo game is being released on a Nintendo console (the Switch), at least here in the US.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure.

It’s an anime/manga franchise.

I’m autistic and JoJo has been my main special interest since early 2020 and my love for it is still going strong.

I’ve been counting down the days — and now the hours — of the latest JoJo video game release like a little kid counting down to Christmas morning.

That’s because I’m a Nintendo fan and this is the first time that a JoJo game is being released on a Nintendo console (the Switch), at least here in the US.

6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 79 80