Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me what you're obsessed with RN
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 82 83
my new spotify playlist,, literally hitting the spot omg

and rats and flightrising and my dragon babies djnfkskf
my new spotify playlist,, literally hitting the spot omg

and rats and flightrising and my dragon babies djnfkskf
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngypcKWM0.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
Dead Cells. I haven't played in a while, and I see they added more outfits to unlock. Gotta dress up my little dude.
Dead Cells. I haven't played in a while, and I see they added more outfits to unlock. Gotta dress up my little dude.
41410.png UMA for sale.
lore. on every game, site, character, etc. that i have
lore. on every game, site, character, etc. that i have
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
splatoon my beloved

the world premier for 3 and the free online that came with it got me back into it
it's so fuuuuuuun
splatoon my beloved

the world premier for 3 and the free online that came with it got me back into it
it's so fuuuuuuun
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
splatoon!!!!

i cried last night watching the splatoon 2 timeline video Nintendo uploaded at the end of Chaos vs Order and I'm so happy to embrace a new group of idols who are free to express themselves how they want to!

I can't wait to sink all of my free time into splatoon 3 :)
splatoon!!!!

i cried last night watching the splatoon 2 timeline video Nintendo uploaded at the end of Chaos vs Order and I'm so happy to embrace a new group of idols who are free to express themselves how they want to!

I can't wait to sink all of my free time into splatoon 3 :)
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
Splatoon, Xenoblade Chronicles, the obscure film 9, and The Murderbot Diaries book series
And probably more lol
Splatoon, Xenoblade Chronicles, the obscure film 9, and The Murderbot Diaries book series
And probably more lol
zdkBiZa.png
at the moment, i'm obsessed with the fruit's basket anime reboot! i've been watching it with a friend (@ akiemus what a surprise) and it literally will not leave my head it's a little concerning ahaha..

i really like shigure, ayame, yuki and hatsuharu, but i don't dislike anyone all that much! (except akito. i feel sick when akito shows up ueue)

i just think the zodiac concept is really cute and i like how easily everyone just trusts tohru, it's a little silly and i love it

starting season two soon ^ - ^
at the moment, i'm obsessed with the fruit's basket anime reboot! i've been watching it with a friend (@ akiemus what a surprise) and it literally will not leave my head it's a little concerning ahaha..

i really like shigure, ayame, yuki and hatsuharu, but i don't dislike anyone all that much! (except akito. i feel sick when akito shows up ueue)

i just think the zodiac concept is really cute and i like how easily everyone just trusts tohru, it's a little silly and i love it

starting season two soon ^ - ^
cxbFZBI.png
coin | 18 | he+
newbie helper ; pm me
i rlly love ; skydancers, obelisks + pearlcatchers!
feel free to friend req!
Lightback Slink i do hoard
these
---->
Hourglass Haunted Stone Orb
Currently obsessed with Will Ramos from Lorna Shore, his vocals are absolutely insane and he's really funny!

Currently obsessed with Will Ramos from Lorna Shore, his vocals are absolutely insane and he's really funny!

AO6x9Go.gify6Tz96p.png
I am nothing and everything
She/they ♠ Pisces ♠ INTP ♠ Loved ♠ Memes
kseo325.pngpZJYyk4.png
GW180jv.pngJvUa9ma.png
Ping me unless otherwise stated in my forum post!
y6Tz96p.png
AO6x9Go.gif
Solar ash Solar ash is a game mainly set in a blackhole It is SUCH a pretty game with incredible and stylized graphics, the characters are fantastic and the gameplay is soo fluid (haha I FOOLED YOU this was a TRICK, now check out Solar ash >:) But fr tho I love the game, especially the main character,,,she is so pretty [emoji=gaoler love size=1] [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
Solar ash
Solar ash is a game mainly set in a blackhole
It is SUCH a pretty game with incredible and stylized graphics, the characters are fantastic and the gameplay is soo fluid (haha I FOOLED YOU this was a TRICK, now check out Solar ash >:)
But fr tho I love the game, especially the main character,,,she is so pretty
totally obsessed/hyperfixated on Ghost right now. Ever since I got pulled back into them by tiktok they've been a huge comfort for me and are helping me through some tough times.
totally obsessed/hyperfixated on Ghost right now. Ever since I got pulled back into them by tiktok they've been a huge comfort for me and are helping me through some tough times.
______________He/They (Trans flag)
______________J7D1quC.png
______________2VtxnMX.png
______________wLurwzJ.png
______________G8AyR6r.png
Picsart-23-06-01-14-58-57-983-120x120.jpg FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png
hNpGoBq.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 82 83