Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me what you're obsessed with RN
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 78 79
i obsess over a lottt of things, i typically go through a phase (1-2 weeks? 2 months at most) then i move onto the next thing, As of now im obssesing over killing//stalking. (I adore psychological thrillers)

I'm an avid book reader, movie watcher, and tv show watcher so these hyperfixations/obsessions hit me HARD. I remember at one point i kept on rewatching chicago PD episodes, creating edits, changing my pfps, and filling up my Pinterest board. Theres no other way to ease the hyperfixations because i have no one to talk to about them haha, but its fine though, its really fun and its just eudhjwwdejs yeah
i obsess over a lottt of things, i typically go through a phase (1-2 weeks? 2 months at most) then i move onto the next thing, As of now im obssesing over killing//stalking. (I adore psychological thrillers)

I'm an avid book reader, movie watcher, and tv show watcher so these hyperfixations/obsessions hit me HARD. I remember at one point i kept on rewatching chicago PD episodes, creating edits, changing my pfps, and filling up my Pinterest board. Theres no other way to ease the hyperfixations because i have no one to talk to about them haha, but its fine though, its really fun and its just eudhjwwdejs yeah
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
I'm mildly obsessed with Divinity: Original Sin 2. Finished my first playthrough (70+ hours) and I'm still hungry for more of the game. More of the world and characters and their stories. I loved it. I had no idea what I was doing but I loved it and I managed to beat it.

My second run (which I am currently planning) I hope will be more intelligent/informed. It's.. hard choosing party members. I'm very fond of the characters I had with me on my first run (Red Prince, Ifan, and Fane) that I almost... can't bear to not run with them again because they will die and I grew to love them so much on our adventures.
I'm mildly obsessed with Divinity: Original Sin 2. Finished my first playthrough (70+ hours) and I'm still hungry for more of the game. More of the world and characters and their stories. I loved it. I had no idea what I was doing but I loved it and I managed to beat it.

My second run (which I am currently planning) I hope will be more intelligent/informed. It's.. hard choosing party members. I'm very fond of the characters I had with me on my first run (Red Prince, Ifan, and Fane) that I almost... can't bear to not run with them again because they will die and I grew to love them so much on our adventures.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
@Khraylen It legitimately took me one whole year, from one Christmas to the next, to finish DOS2. I don't have the energy to play it again, but I loved it too. I had Lohse, Sebille and Ifan in my playthrough. Can very much recommend all three, but especially Lohse.
@Khraylen It legitimately took me one whole year, from one Christmas to the next, to finish DOS2. I don't have the energy to play it again, but I loved it too. I had Lohse, Sebille and Ifan in my playthrough. Can very much recommend all three, but especially Lohse.
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
Still super obsessed with Star Wars.
Still super obsessed with Star Wars.
PvGrR8V.png
This game ig, lol I've been bored to DEATH due to the fact that my cat died and my art tablet broke and I'm sad
This game ig, lol I've been bored to DEATH due to the fact that my cat died and my art tablet broke and I'm sad
resize.pngvTpRDFB.gifAbout Me Kitties Adopts Art Shop
@InfiniteOblivion I was playing as Lohse! I admittedly bumbled through my first play but, wow, her story. I was so happy for her when I gave her arch-demon the smackdown because she deserved that so much. Playing as Sebille now and based on what I learned on my first run, I think I know who her Master is. I'll enjoy dunking on him.
@InfiniteOblivion I was playing as Lohse! I admittedly bumbled through my first play but, wow, her story. I was so happy for her when I gave her arch-demon the smackdown because she deserved that so much. Playing as Sebille now and based on what I learned on my first run, I think I know who her Master is. I'll enjoy dunking on him.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
very much the batkids
which is great because it's such a mainstream interest that there is endless content for me to devour :]
very much the batkids
which is great because it's such a mainstream interest that there is endless content for me to devour :]
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Fnaf obsession gone now it's ark survival evolved
Fnaf obsession gone now it's ark survival evolved
IMG_3849.png
everything i’ve been obsessed with since the fourth grade lol
everything i’ve been obsessed with since the fourth grade lol
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
shoutout me being a silly little respectful onion of obsessions/fixations related to some music artist or other ever since 2009 when i was but a tween !!!

currently? oli xl! for the past few months now! send help! (jk no need to, im havin plenty fun)
(swedish electronic music fella; a friend recced me oli's currently only full length album (rogue intruder, soul enhancer) last year in april, found it nice then already, but i guess these times being chaotic + me ending up in a between-obsessions lull etc ended up hella locking me in from this february, despite the relatively small discography... lol)
shoutout me being a silly little respectful onion of obsessions/fixations related to some music artist or other ever since 2009 when i was but a tween !!!

currently? oli xl! for the past few months now! send help! (jk no need to, im havin plenty fun)
(swedish electronic music fella; a friend recced me oli's currently only full length album (rogue intruder, soul enhancer) last year in april, found it nice then already, but i guess these times being chaotic + me ending up in a between-obsessions lull etc ended up hella locking me in from this february, despite the relatively small discography... lol)
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 78 79