Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me what you're obsessed with RN
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 82 83
ARKNIGHTS AND JERMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARKNIGHTS AND JERMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
BLACKPINK
BLACKPINK
Nprhx6w5y-bannerferris-gif-7z58xh.gif
splatoon!!!! how didnt i get into this series before splat3 it is SO up my alley its crazy.. ive totally missed out lol. love it immensely
splatoon!!!! how didnt i get into this series before splat3 it is SO up my alley its crazy.. ive totally missed out lol. love it immensely
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
Dark Souls, but when am I not obsessed with Dark Souls.
Dark Souls, but when am I not obsessed with Dark Souls.
Currently, Wings of Fire, it's what actually got me back into Flight Rising since they're both dragon-related things, also the funnier parts of the series are amazing
Currently, Wings of Fire, it's what actually got me back into Flight Rising since they're both dragon-related things, also the funnier parts of the series are amazing
ACOTAR T_T
ACOTAR T_T
rSvYfKQ.png Hatchery q2zMYvt.png
Not really obsessed with fandom, but I'm really into self care and organization. Since I've started uni, things have been all over the place. Taking a shower around the same time every day and going to the gym have done wonders. Everything is just much more... easy to maneuver when things can fall into a schedule. I'm finally getting back into things I like to do (dragon hell website) instead of being swamped with school work.
Not really obsessed with fandom, but I'm really into self care and organization. Since I've started uni, things have been all over the place. Taking a shower around the same time every day and going to the gym have done wonders. Everything is just much more... easy to maneuver when things can fall into a schedule. I'm finally getting back into things I like to do (dragon hell website) instead of being swamped with school work.
gladekeepervMjpzJ8.png
[/url]
[center][img]https://c.tenor.com/4_UDgtXI2EMAAAAC/blackpink-shut-down.gif[/img][/center]
blackpink-shut-down.gif
Nprhx6w5y-bannerferris-gif-7z58xh.gif
i've had an insane obsession with jojo's bizarre adventure for like,,two? three years now? that show just drives me insane i literally can never stop thinking about it

(also im obsessed with this website hhh)
i've had an insane obsession with jojo's bizarre adventure for like,,two? three years now? that show just drives me insane i literally can never stop thinking about it

(also im obsessed with this website hhh)
HkhtXgT.png
bYt72YT.png
hh5n4WA.png
woVoZAh.png
optH9Kd.png
iIEq96a.gif
Star Wars and Middle Earth, my two biggest fandoms who are both happily giving me awesome new content.

Cats, always cats. Especially my precious calico girl who owns me.

Buffy because I'm slowly rewatching.
Star Wars and Middle Earth, my two biggest fandoms who are both happily giving me awesome new content.

Cats, always cats. Especially my precious calico girl who owns me.

Buffy because I'm slowly rewatching.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 82 83